Black ash mountain benefits and harm
Black (black) and red rowan - distant relatives. Both plants belong to a common family, but different genera. Red - to the genus Rowan (Sorbus), black-fruited - to the genus Aronia (Aronia).
The black chokeberry is called the rowan owing only to the external similarity of inflorescences and stems: succulent false drupes, gathered into a brush. Another unifying feature is the benefits and healing properties of the fruit.
Further in the article we will consider the beneficial properties of the chokeberry, find out about the health hazards and the medicinal properties of the berries.
Cultural aronia, widespread in Russian gardens, is the brainchild of Ivan Vladimirovich Michurin. Her ancestor is a wild North American shrub (Aronia Aronia) with poor edible fruits, which is considered to be a malicious weed in its homeland. Having received its seeds, the Russian breeder began lengthy experiments on the hybridization of the “American”.
According to various sources, the crossing took place either along the Aronia black choke line - Aronia is lymphystic or along the Aronia black choke line - Common Rowan. As a result, a new plant appeared with tart, slightly dry fruits, which are called “apples” in fruit growing. In honor of its creator, it received the name of Aronia Michurin.
Crop of fresh chokeberry berries
The composition of Aronia
Let's start with the question, what is useful for black chokeberry? The dark purple, almost black color of the fruits of chokeberry speaks for itself: they have a lot of anthocyanins. These substances in the plant not only play the role of a pigment, but also protect tissues from oxidative stress. How is this important for a person? The fact that anthocyanins are those notorious antioxidants that are included in the lexicon of cosmetologists and pharmacists. They neutralize oxygen free radicals that can cause cellular mutations.
The astringent taste of black insects is a merit of tannins. These are the so-called "tannins", which bind carcinogens and reduce the risk of tumor formation.
The fruits of chokeberry, despite the sweetness, are quite low-calorie - only 55kcal per 100 g. The vitamin-mineral composition is rich:
Black ashberry treatment
And now we will consider the healing properties of blackfruit. The fruits of chokeberry have long been adopted as a medicinal raw material. Special attention should be paid to people with cardiovascular problems and diabetics. If you eat only 100 grams of black apples daily, you can quickly adjust your cholesterol and blood sugar levels. The use of these fruits for medicinal purposes is indicated for many diseases:
- Hypertension. Aronia has a diuretic effect, due to which blood volume decreases, and pressure decreases.
- Atherosclerosis. Flavonoids and vitamins C, E and A strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- Reduced immunity and inflammatory processes. Aronia anthocyanins can also help with infectious diseases of bacterial etiology.
- Hypoacid gastritis. The fruits of chokeberry increase the acidity of gastric juice.
- Sleep disturbancenervousness. Aurus reduces excitability by acting as a natural sedative.
- Toxicosis of pregnant women. The hepatoprotective effect of chokeberry fruit helps to cope with nausea.
- Diarrhea. Tannins have astringent action, normalizing digestion.
- Visual impairment. Vitamin A, which is part of the visual purpura, normalizes many processes. Especially useful for the black eye "senile eyes", reducing the risk of glaucoma and cataracts.
- Aronia fruits Recommended to people affected by radiation or living in areas with poor ecology. In this case, you need to ensure that the fruits used are grown in safe regions.
The use of chokeberry is obvious, but we should not forget about the precautionary measures. People with thrombosis, ulcerative processes of the stomach and intestines, with colitis, constipation, hyperacid gastritis and hypotension should be consumed with caution.
Red rowan is a familiar element of Russian phytocenoses. It occurs everywhere, includes many species and two life forms: shrubs and trees. But on her personal plots she was almost never planted on her. And in vain.
First, the mountain ash perfectly gives in to formation and can become an interesting accent in decorative plantings. Secondly, its fruits are no less useful than the widely used fruits of chokeberry.
Red Rowan berries on a bush
The composition of the fruits of red berries and benefits to the body
The fruits of the red rowan are bitter and that is good. Parasorbic acid, a substance with a very high antimicrobial activity, gives them bitterness. In the middle of the 20th century, Mikhail Mikhailovich Shemyakin, a legendary biochemist and scientist, conducted experiments with mice infected with salmonella. After the introduction of 1 mg of diluted para-orbic acid into the peritoneum, the experimental animals recovered.
Other valuable substances found in rowan "apples" are flavonoids that can increase the body's resistance to radiation, and pectins. Gelling properties of the latter are used not only in cooking, but also in medicine - to bind and remove toxins.
Calorie fruits of mountain ash - 50 kcal per 100 g As a multivitamin raw materials, they are invaluable. Rowan - record among other plants in many respects.
Black ash - useful properties (chemical composition)
Berries contain many minerals, vitamins and trace elements.
Rowan contains twice as much vitamin P (rutin) as compared to the black currant, which is very important, since this vitamin is not capable of producing by itself, but only takes it from the outside.
Flavonoid rutin is able to slow down the aging of cells in the body and is considered to be a very important component of it, without which a person cannot exist.
The structure includes:
- Vitamins: B1, B2, B6, C, E, A, K, PP beta carotene
- Micro- and macronutrients, iron, copper, manganese, boron, chromium, iodine, molybdenum, potassium, fluorine, sodium.
- Acids: folic, nicotinic, oxalic, citric and malic.
- Fructose, glucose, sucrose, fiber, tannins.
- The composition of chokeberry contains flavonoids, starch, ash, pectins, sorbitol, glycosides.
In the black mountain ash does not contain fat and low enough calorie (per 100 grams 55 kcal). A significant part of the berries are carbohydrates.
Healing properties of black ash
Aronia can cure many diseases, thanks to the healing properties of the juice.
- Black chokeberry normalizes cholesterol levels in the blood.
- According to evidence from scientists, the berries are used to treat atherosclerosis, they contribute to blood clotting and stop the bleeding.
- Aronia berries are used in diabetes mellitus, they restore damaged capillaries.
- Juice lowers blood pressure. This is an excellent remedy for hypertension, has diuretic properties. By the way, most medications for the treatment of hypertension are diuretic.
- The high content of potassium strengthens the walls of blood vessels, improves the functioning of the heart and the cardiovascular system as a whole. Potassium interferes with puffiness.
- Beneficial effect on the entire respiratory system. It is recommended to take during the period of rehabilitation after illness related to the respiratory system.
- Aronia is an excellent antiseptic. It is recommended that people take me low acidity. Juice activates the secretion of gastric juice, increasing acidity.
- Stimulates the discharge and production of bile.
- Promotes digestion.
- The composition of black rowan includes iodine, which is necessary for the treatment of radiation sickness, thyroid gland, thyrotoxicosis, and Graves' disease.
- It is recommended to take people with nervous disorders, with nervousness, short temper, lethargy and over-stimulation.
- The pectin substance contained in the berries removes heavy metals and radioactive substances from the body, suspends the development of cancer, and successfully fights with the formation of malignant tumors.
- Rowan berries are recommended to be taken as a prophylactic in the offseason to strengthen the immune system, to fight the common cold. Great hippovitaminnoe remedy.
- Juice helps to cope with headache and dizziness.
- In combination with other fruits, an excellent remedy for constipation.
- Useful for visual impairment and optic nerve atrophy.
How to take black ashberries for treatment
- Black rowan can be consumed fresh, frozen and dried, while it will not lose its healing properties.
- Use the juice of the berries in its pure form, or in combination with the juices of other fruits.
- Various jams, jams, jam, as a separate product, and in combination with apples, rosehips.
- As decoctions and infusions. The tincture is made from vodka, or medical alcohol, the recipe of which we describe later in the article.
- For external use use compresses and lotions.
- To prevent drinking tea from brewed berries. You can add leaves or other fruits.
- A rowan is used to prepare an excellent wine, which is gradually drunk in winter as a preventive action, to increase immunity, lower blood pressure, improve the functioning of the stomach and the gastrointestinal tract as a whole.
In addition to medicinal properties, mountain ash is an excellent remedy in cooking. It is added to dishes, squeezed out juice, which serves as an additive to sauces.
How to choose a black rowan
First and foremost is the appearance. Ripe berry should be not only black but also juicy. If you press a little, you should feel the flesh. It should not be rotten and shriveled. Solid surface indicates early tearing.
Choose brilliant and large berries.
Harvesting is carried out in the autumn before the first frost, only then the taste will be sweet.
During ripening, chokeberry is best eaten fresh, but when frozen, it does not lose its qualities.
If possible, squeeze the juice and cook mousses. Some of the berries are dried and, in this form, harvested for the winter.
Black ash - recipes of traditional medicine
Black Rowan Broth
The broth is taken for prevention as a fortifying agent.
Pour 20 grams of dried fruits of mountain ash with 250 ml of boiling water, and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes over low heat. Then the broth is allowed to stand for half an hour, filter and drink 0.5 glass 3 times a day.
Fresh berries with low acidity, hypertension
3 times a day, 20 minutes before a meal, it is necessary to eat 100 g of berries for 1-1.5 months. In addition, it is recommended to use a decoction of black currant, wild rose, or any other plant with a high content of vitamin C. You can also take the preparation of vitamin C in its pure form.
In addition to the above recipe, drink squeezed rowan juice with honey. 100 ml of juice, 2 tbsp. spoons of honey. Drink 2 times a day, 50 ml for 20 minutes before a meal. The course of treatment is 6 weeks.
Brew dry berries 1 tbsp. spoon pour a glass of water, boil for 10 minutes and drink 1 time a day for half a glass.
Per 100 grams of black ash fruits add 2 tsp of sugar. Drink 100 grams 1 time per day.
You need to eat 200-250 grams of fresh berries throughout the day. As an addition to the berries, they drink rosehip decoction, or black currant.
Rowan juice is allowed for people suffering from diabetes, but it is necessary to take it carefully, because a strong concentration of juice contains a lot of sugar. Juice must be diluted with water, or other acidic juices. So you significantly reduce the concentration of sugar, do not diminish the beneficial properties.
Chokeberry in gastrointestinal disorders
Juice drink with diarrhea. Tanning and pectin substances contained in mountain ash cleanse the liver, stimulate intestinal peristalsis, promote the release of enzymes, have a choleretic effect, relieve pain and spasms. Juice is allowed for ingestion in adults and children. But people with gallstone disease and gastritis need to first consult with a doctor.
The impact of juice on the thyroid gland
It is recommended to take the juice to restore the work of the thyroid gland, due to the properties to remove from the body radioactive substances and heavy metals. Acceptance of berries neutralizes the effects on the body of harmful substances.
Black Rowan Wine
For cooking you need berries, sugar and raisins.
The required composition for 5 liters of wine.
- Rowan berries - 3 kg
- Sugar 2 kg
- Black raisins 250 grams
Rinse the berries and place them in a container, add the raisins and add 1 kg of sugar, add 3 liters of water. Close tightly and place in a dry and dark place, stirring occasionally. Over the next 15 days, gradually add the remaining ingredients, then leave the container for 1 month for aging.
The fruits should settle completely on the bottom, then filter the liquid and insist another 1 month. All wine is ready to drink.
Preparation of syrup from black ash
- 1 kg of berries
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1 l of water
- Cherry leaves 100 grams
- Citric acid 20 grams
Fill chokeberry and cherry fruits, add water and boil on a small fire for 10 minutes. Then strain and add citric acid and bring to a boil again. Allow to cool, pour into container, close tightly and leave in a dark place for 1 day. Then sugar is added to the syrup, brought to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly, so that the sugar does not burn. At the end, pour into dishes and tightly closed.
Syrup is ready.
Tincture of black ash in the home
- 1 glass of ripe berries
- Cherry leaves 100 grams
- Sugar 0.5 kg
- 0.5 liters of vodka (diluted medicinal alcohol)
- 1 l of water
In the water, add the fruits of mountain ash and cherry leaves, bring to a boil and boil for 10-15 minutes. Then add sugar and constantly stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool.
Add vodka to the container, close tightly in a glass container and put in a dark place for 2 weeks. At the end of the term, pour the strainer.
Crush the berries, or whisk with a blender, add banana, strawberries and natural yogurt to taste. All whisk thoroughly and enjoy yummy.
Cooking black rowan jam
Excellent tool as an additive to tea in the winter as a preventive measure.
Aronia tastes a bit tart, so you can add other sweet berries.
For cooking you will need: 1 kg of black chokeberry berries, boil 5 minutes in water, so the berries will become a little softer.
Making the syrup:
2 cups of water (you can take water, which just boiled berries) 1 cup of sugar, mix and set on a small fire until the sugar is completely dissolved, do not forget to mix it regularly, then add rowan berries and, if necessary, other components (raspberry, strawberry, finely chopped crusts oranges, apples, plums). We boil for 10 minutes, remove from heat, let cool, cover and insist for 6-8 hours (or overnight).
Then re-boil, and re-insist the same time.
Cook for the third time for 10 minutes, allow to cool, pour into glass containers and roll into jars for the winter (if necessary).
Substances with which black mountain ash is rich.
If you imagine all the variety of substances and vitamins contained in the berry, you can understand what its medicinal properties are. First, it is a real storehouse of vitamins. It contains vitamins of group B (B1, B2, B6), vitamin P (rutin), C (ascorbic acid), E, K, carotene. Secondly, aronia is rich in trace elements, almost all elements of the periodic table, whose presence in the human body is simply necessary. Rowan has a small amount of sucrose, fructose, glucose, and there are also pectins and tannins. The composition is quite impressive, so the healing properties of this berry are beyond doubt.
Useful properties of black rowan.
You can use fresh, dried and frozen berries. No less useful canned products from the wonderful fortified aronia, and, in some cases, even its leaves.
Iodine present in the berry helps in the treatment of diseases of the endocrine system. It can be used in conjunction with drugs for scarlet fever, rheumatism, typhus. Several ripe berries will remove allergic itching, increase appetite, and have a beneficial effect on the body's immune system.
Acceptance of chokeberry leaves will restore the functions of the liver and kidneys, will have a choleretic and diuretic effect. It is widely used in vascular diseases, strengthens their walls, normalizes blood clotting, helps restore the functions lost by the organs. And the ability of rowan to stop bleeding, to have antispasmodic and vasodilating effects are surprising and admirable. In addition, aronia is used to treat diseases such as
- Low immunity
- Pulmonary diseases
- Vision and weight problems
- Hormonal dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- And other diseases associated with the lack of elements present in the mountain ash.
Councils of traditional medicine.
What recipes can offer traditional medicine to combat disease?
It should be noted that for the prevention of no one will harm the tincture of the dried fruits of mountain ash, which is brewed as usual tea for 10 minutes and drink 0.5 cups a day.
При повышенном давлении поможет сок черноплодной рябины, по одной столовой ложке 2 раза в день, изготовленный следующим путем: полчаса варится килограмм рябины и стакан воды. После процеживания он готов к употреблению.
If a patient has persistent hypertension, then applying for 40 days a mixture of 50 g of mountain ash and a tablespoon of honey will make you forget about the disease and see all the colors of the surrounding world.
When atherosclerosis is useful to take 100 grams. on the day of the black mountain ash with sugar, while the proportions are approximately the following: 0.7 kg of granulated sugar is required for one kilogram of ground fruits.
Contraindications black rowan.
As it turned out, this is certainly a useful berry and has contraindications. A person with the following problems should not be aggravated by the use of chokeberry:
- increased blood clotting,
- problems zht,
- ischemic disease
- heart attack or stroke
In order to be treated with chokeberry, it is better not to make independent decisions, but to use the advice of a doctor. The patient will avoid dangerous consequences and will be able to maintain health in other ways.
Jam from the berries of black rowan.
There are many different ways of making preparations for the winter. They are simple, but appetizing, and they will surely delight family members with a unique smell and exquisite taste.
- Black ash - 1 kg,
- Sugar sand - 1.5 kg
- Juice any - 1 glass,
- Water - 2 cups,
- Citric acid - 3 g
- The washed berries, without stones, are laid out in a saucepan with a lid and placed in the oven for 2-4 hours,
- Syrup is prepared by their water, juice and sugar in the usual way,
- The berries are introduced into the syrup, the berry mass is boiled until the mountain ash becomes transparent. At the end of the cooking acid is added,
- Capping and storage in the usual way.
Black Rowan berries liqueur.
Liquor prepared in this way will provide invaluable assistance to a person during a flu epidemic. Accepted liquor during this period in the amount of 30 ml. For its preparation, rowan berries and cherry leaves are taken in equal quantities, 100 pieces each. It will take citric acid - 1 tbsp. spoon, water - 1 liter, vodka - 2 glasses. Berries need to crush together with the leaves and boil with water for about ten minutes. Then add sugar and acid, cook on low heat for another 20 minutes. Cool the composition, add vodka, mix.
Chemical composition and caloric content of black chokeberry berries
Fruits of black insects in strict botanical sense are not berries. These are small apples of black or purplish-black color with seeds inside.
The chemical composition of the fruits of chokeberry Michurin is well studied. They contain:
Despite the fact that black fruit tastes quite sweet, their caloric content is quite small - only 55 kcal per 100 grams of product.
The benefits of chokeberry for the body
The medicinal properties of a plant are determined by the content in it of vitamins, anthocyanins, flavonoids, pectins, tannins and the composition of mineral elements.
For example, the ratio in the fruits of chokeberry Michurin vitamins C and P is so good that after they are consumed in tissues, the content of hyaluronic acid increases.
This natural biopolymer is actively used not only in medicine, but also in cosmetology.
A chernoplodka as a medicinal plant has the following list of properties:
- regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- reduces capillary permeability, strengthens the vascular walls,
- stimulates the immune system
- has a diuretic effect,
- increases the acidity of gastric juice,
- has an astringent effect on the intestinal wall, reduces peristalsis,
- has a hepatoprotective effect,
- reduces anxiety,
- inhibits the aging of the eyes,
- neutralizes exposure to radiation.
Often, the black chokeberry is used to correct iodine deficiency disorders. It is believed that in its fruits of iodine four times more than in any other. This is not entirely correct opinion. The content of this element varies greatly depending on the region of cultivation. Aronia, growing on iodine-poor soils, will not be rich in it either.
The benefits of chokeberry during pregnancy
A Proneplodka is a plant that can reduce the manifestations of toxicosis in the first trimester of pregnancy. This is due to the hepatoprotective properties of its fruits.
In later periods, when many pregnant women are suffering from edema, black worm juice can be used as a diuretic. True, you need to be careful.
If the swelling is accompanied by low blood pressure, it is better to refrain from consuming this product.
Aronia Michurin may be an adjunct in the treatment of such pathologies of pregnancy:
- pregnant hypertension,
- diabetes of pregnant women
- placenta previa or abruption
- intrauterine hematomas.
Before consuming black fruit, it is important to consult a physician to rule out pathologies in which this product is contraindicated. It is also worth limiting it if the pregnancy is accompanied by heartburn and constipation.
Chokeberry for children
Introducing the black chop into the child's diet is possible from the age of two. Slightly astringent, sour taste is not always liked by children, so it is better to combine the fruits of chokeberry with other fruits and berries - for example, use them as part of fresh juices, compotes or jelly.
As a remedy, the black worm will help the child with diarrhea. At the same time, it gently inhibits peristalsis and delivers dietary fibers into the intestines, which bind and remove toxins. As a result, the stool quickly normalizes.
Strong antioxidant effect of aronii fruits can also be used for viral infections, which are usually susceptible to children. In this case, the drug therapy is supplemented with a warm black wedge drink with honey or fresh mashed potatoes from its fruits.
Recipes of traditional medicine
The experience of traditional medicine has accumulated many ways to use chokeberry for the treatment of various diseases.
The raw material can be used not only fruits, but also the leaves of this plant, as well as its bark.
Fruit harvesting can be carried out all autumn until the frost. The main thing is to correctly determine the right moment when the black wolf has ripened, but has not yet begun to crumble. It is better to collect the leaves at the beginning of summer, and the bark - in the deep autumn, after the leaf fall and the end of sap flow.
To prepare the healing vitamin drink, dry fruits and leaves of Aronia are taken in equal proportions. Next, 3 tablespoons of this mixture should be placed in a thermos and pour 0.5 liters of boiled and cooled to 700C water. Thermos close and leave for 1 hour.
Ready tea can be sweetened with honey and taken during seasonal epidemics as an immunostimulating agent. On the day you can drink 2-3 glasses of such a drink.
You can also prepare juice for future use. This is done like this:
- From the fruit squeezed juice.
- For 1 liter of juice is taken 1 cup of sugar and a third of a teaspoon of citric acid.
- Juice is poured into enameled dishes, warms slightly, sugar and citric acid dissolve in it.
- The juice is poured into glass jars or bottles, covered with a sterile lid and put on sterilization for 15 minutes in a saucepan with water.
- After sterilization is completed, the containers are rolled up or hermetically sealed.
This product is stored in a cool place. If the concentration seems too high, it is diluted with warm water in a 1: 1 ratio before use. Aronia juice can be given to a child 150 ml each, and an adult 250 ml 2 times a day.
You can prepare fortifying drinks from black insects with the addition of other ingredients: dry raspberries, rose hips, linden flowers, cherry leaves and black currants. All available raw materials are combined in equal proportions.
To prepare, take 3 tablespoons of the mixture, put it in a thermos and pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. All insisted 2-3 hours. If the drink is prepared with the hips, you need to insist on it longer - at least 12 hours. To use in a warm kind on 2-3 glasses a day.
Sometimes alcoholic tincture of chokeberry is prepared as a stimulating and strengthening agent. Do it like this:
- Take 500 grams of fresh ripe fruits of chokeberry, 0.5 liters of vodka and 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Fruits are poured into a suitable glass container, where honey is placed.
- Everything is poured with vodka and vigorously stirred.
- The container is plugged and retracted in a dark cool place (not in the refrigerator).
- For 2.5 months, the drink is stirred every 4 days.
The finished tincture can be taken 1 tablespoon to normalize sleep, stimulate the appetite and indigestion.
Atherosclerosis is a dangerous disease of the vessels, which is accompanied by deposition of cholesterol on their walls. For its prevention use a decoction of the bark of a black wolf.
Harvested bark is crushed with a blender and dried. Then take 5 tablespoons of raw materials, placed in an enamel bowl, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and put on a small fire. The mixture is boiled for 2 hours, cooled, filtered and take 20 grams 3 times a day.
The pronounced hypotensive effect of chokeberry allows it to be used for the treatment of hypertension. To reduce pressure, they use juice, an infusion or a decoction of black fruit.
To prepare the infusion, 0.5 cups of fresh or dry fruits are poured into a thermos, pour 2 cups of boiling water over and insist for 24 hours. Take 100 ml 3 times a day during the month.
The broth is prepared from 1 cup of fruit and 1 liter of boiling water. The mixture is boiled for 10 minutes, cooled and taken in the same way as the infusion.
It is important to constantly monitor the pressure. If it is stabilized, the reception of blackfruit should be limited.
With anemia (anemia)
Before proceeding with the treatment of anemia, it is necessary to establish its appearance. The fact is that with hemolytic or sickle cell anemia, the black wolf does not help. Not only will it benefit from iron deficiency or folic acid deficiency anemia, since the content of iron and folic acid in this plant is low.
If anemia has developed as a result of bleeding, an infusion of chokeberry and dogrose can be used to supplement complex therapy. For 3 tablespoons 0.5 l of boiling water is taken, infused in a thermos day and taken 1 glass 3 times a day.
Prepare it like this:
- For 400 grams of chokeberry fruit, 80 fresh cherry leaves, 300 grams of sugar, 1 teaspoon of citric acid, 1 liter of vodka and 1.5 liters of water are taken.
- The leaves are washed and boiled for 10 minutes, removed, and a black carp is poured into the boiling broth.
- After 10 minutes, add sugar, wait for its dissolution, pour in citric acid and turn off the heat.
- The mixture is cooled, filtered, combined with vodka and bottled.
Stored such a liqueur in the refrigerator. You can take it at 40 grams before bedtime.
Chokeberry - indications and contraindications
Summarizing all the information, it is possible to systematize the beneficial properties of a black-bear and contraindications for its use:
It is important to understand that folk remedies are not independent methods of treatment. It is necessary to apply them in a complex with medicamental therapy.
Is it possible to freeze aronia for the winter?
The beneficial properties of harvested black fruit are best preserved when the fruit is dried. A simpler way of storage - freezing - unfortunately does not fit. At low temperatures, an important component of the fruit of chokeberry - tannin is destroyed. Berries lose their characteristic astringent taste, they become sweeter, but most of the benefits disappear.
Proper preparation and storage of medicinal raw materials guarantee the effectiveness of finished products. Careful consideration of the recommendations and contraindications will avoid possible complications. With the observance of these two conditions, the black flea will be a strong support in the treatment of many diseases.
Black ash in traditional medicine
On the basis of chokeberry they use many medications. Rowan juice has become an integral part of drugs for diabetes, hypertension, heart and cardiovascular disorders.
Juice prevents plaque in the blood, prevents cholesterol, cleanses the blood and normalizes blood circulation.
Black ashberry during pregnancy
The composition includes flavonoids, which have a beneficial effect on the human body, and there are no prohibitions on oral ingestion for pregnant women. On the contrary, the juice prevents capillary fragility, makes the vessels elastic. Fruits have a beneficial effect on the digestion of a pregnant woman, increase appetite, normalize blood pressure, and prevent anemia.
Eating fresh fruit has a positive effect on immunity, as well as saturate the body with vitamins. Folic acid, which is contained in the berries, is essential for both the mother and the fetus for its growth.
But the use of large quantities of black ash can reduce the pressure. If women have a constant low pressure, you must first consult with your doctor, and the daily amount should not exceed 100 grams of fresh fruit.
Preparation of a black mountain ash for the winter
How and when to collect, we have already described above, but how to properly store black ash in the winter without losing useful properties?
There are several storage methods:
- Freeze freshly picked berries. It's pretty simple. You pick the berries and immediately put them in the freezer. In winter, you can add to mousses, compotes, decoctions, jam, use whole. The benefits of thawing chokeberry are practically not reduced, with the exception of part of vitamin P.
- Drying after collection. Compared with the previous method, all the useful qualities remain, and the berries are stored for quite some time. After collection, they are strung on a string, or wire, and hung in a well-ventilated dry place in the shade. Can be dried along with the shield.
- Dried black rowan. This method also retains all the taste and good properties. Pick, rinse and dry the berries, then spread out on a flat surface in a single layer in the sun, or use the oven. Dry on low heat no higher than 60 degrees. In the sun, the procedure takes 1-2 hours. In the oven, drying is 30 minutes at 40 degrees, then 10-15 minutes at 60 degrees. Color should not change, otherwise all (or part) properties will be lost.
Black ash is very useful for humans, but there are a few caveats when using chokeberry is not recommended.
- Blood coagulation is too big. The juice is able to stop the bleeding and thereby increases blood clotting.
- With thrombophlebitis.
- Varicose veins and varicose veins.
- Gastritis (if increased acidity). Juice increases acidity, with gastritis with low acidity, the reception is not prohibited.
- A stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- Ischemic disease
- People who have suffered a stroke or heart attack.
Even if you have not been touched by the above listed diseases, it is recommended that you pass all tests before use and get permission from a doctor.
Let your health never bother you, and take black mountain ash only as a preventive measure.
Aronia melanocarpa - black berries with a rich history
The fruits of chokeberry Aronia in appearance somewhat resemble blueberries
This is how the Latin name of the plant can be literally translated. His homeland is North America. In garden culture, this branched shrub with smooth gray bark reaches a height of two meters or more. Initially, black chokeberry was grown as an ornamental plant, the leaves of which are painted in autumn in dark red and purple colors. It is not demanding on the ground. Exceptions are rocky, saline or marshy areas.
The timing of aronia bloom is greatly influenced by the weather. Its small white or slightly pink flowers, collected in inflorescences complex shield, appear by the end of spring or early summer, when the foliage fully opens. A black carp is a good honey plant.
Aronia - skoroplodny plant. She will give the first berries in the third or fourth year. Gather them in late autumn after the first frost.
Useful properties of fruits and leaves of black chokeberry
Regular nourishment with aronia fruits helps strengthen the nervous system, gives vigor and improves mood.
These black gleaming dense berries, in addition to the amygdalin glycoside, anthocyanins, tannins and pectins, an extensive set of vitamins and elements necessary for the human body, contain up to 10% monosaccharides, as well as sorbitol, which can be a sugar substitute for diabetics.
- Aronia berries can be an excellent source of vitamins and effectively lower blood pressure in the early stages of hypertension.
- With rheumatic diseases, typhus, measles, scarlet fever, allergies can be an effective addition to other therapeutic agents.
- Black flea pectins cleanse the body of heavy metals and radioactive substances, stimulate the secretion and elimination of bile, and the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Aronia juice has a positive effect on strengthening the walls of blood vessels.
- Black leaf leaves are rich in substances that contribute to improving the quality of the liver, the process of bile formation and its outflow.
- As a prophylactic agent, aronia berries containing antioxidants and epicatihin are recommended for the prevention of diabetes, cancer, and allergies.
- Ягоды аронии считают низкоаллергенными, в качестве источника необходимых человеку микроэлементов и витаминов они могут быть рекомендованы беременным женщинам, кормящим грудью мамам, деткам старше годика. Обычно их рекомендуют при низком уровне гемоглобина, пониженной свертываемости крови, для укрепления иммунитета. Учитывая интенсивное воздействие плодов черноплодки на уровень кровяного давления, не следует увлекаться и поглощать их большими порциями. With the introduction of berries in the diet during pregnancy, breastfeeding and nutrition of young children is better to consult with your doctor.
Contraindications and possible harm
Remember: chokeberry does not dilute, but on the contrary, thickens blood!
It should be remembered about the cases when doctors recommend completely eliminating the use of fruits and leaves of Aronia rowan, so as not to harm themselves:
- low blood pressure
- frequent or chronic constipation
- exacerbation of gastrointestinal ulcers,
- chronic gastritis with high acidity,
- angina pectoris,
- individual rejection of substances contained in chokeberry.
For hypertension (high blood pressure)
Also reduce the pressure decoctions of the hips
- two weeks to eat daily 100 grams of fresh or frozen berries, you can drink 0.25 cups of fresh juice,
- mix 2-3 tablespoons of aronium juice with a tablespoon of honey, the course is 30–45 days,
- pounds of berries and a glass of water to warm on the stove for 30 minutes, stirring continuously, strain and squeeze, drink half a glass.
Another good folk remedy for reducing pressure is cranberries. You can view the recipes in the article https://klumba.guru/yagody/klyukva-poleznyie-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya.html#i-4
In diabetes, you can use blueberry, which is very similar to chokeberry in appearance, especially in the form of dried berries tea.
- eat in small portions a glass of berries per day,
- fortifying decoction: boil for 5 minutes in 500 ml of water 4–5 tablespoons of dried aroniya berries, cool under a lid, drink for a day,
- chop two tablespoons of dried blackberries and rosehips, put them in a thermos, pour two cups of boiled water, leave for 2–3 hours to infuse, strain, drink portions half an hour before meals throughout the day.
The pleasant acidity of the black fruit makes it a desirable component of many desserts and pastries.
In addition to its tonic properties, black chokeberry has an excellent taste, thanks to which its fruits are used to prepare such dishes:
- preparations for the winter (jam, jams, jam, compotes),
- alcoholic beverages (wine, tinctures, liqueurs, liqueurs, moonshine and braga),
- drinks "without degrees" (kissel, juice, tea),
- pastries (cakes, charlottes, muffins, pies, burgers),
- other desserts (marshmallow, marmalade, jellies, candied fruits),
- sauces and seasonings (chokeberry vinegar, meat sauces).
The benefits of berries and aroniyu juice for beauty: simple recipes
The rich vitamin and mineral composition of aronia berries can be successfully used to cleanse and nourish the skin of the face. The preparation of scrub and masks from a black apple for different skin types is described below. The treatment and nutrition of the skin, as usual, take place in stages:
- steaming the skin in the bath or by applying a moist hot wipe,
- removal of dead cells with a scrub,
- applying a mask according to skin type,
- removing the mask and applying the cream (nourishing or moisturizing).
Fruits before use are mashed or squeezed juice from them
For its preparation, half a cup of chokeberry berries is ground by a blender or passed through a meat grinder. Berry pulp is stirred with fine salt to obtain a thick slurry, which is applied to the face with the fingers of both hands with soft massaging movements.
Masks for normal skin
- aronievo-milky: mix 2 tablespoons of arion berries pulp, one and a half tablespoons of milk and a teaspoon of honey, soak abundantly with a mixture of the mold cut out of gauze and put it on your face, hold for 15–20 minutes, wash with warm water, apply a nourishing cream,
- aronievo-apple: chop three tablespoons of blackfruit berries, add half an apple, chopped with a blender or grated, rub the gruel on the face with gauze or with hands, rinse with warm water in 15-20 minutes and apply a nourishing cream.
Masks for dry skin
Sea buckthorn based masks are also suitable for dry skin.
- aronievo-oil: mix 2 tablespoons of chopped aroniya berries and 1 teaspoon of butter, melt it, put a mask on your face for 20 minutes, remove with a cotton swab and rinse with warm water, apply a moisturizer,
- aronievo-honey: mix 2 tablespoons of chopped arion berries, a teaspoon of melted honey and 0.5 tablespoon of sour cream, apply on face for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water, apply a nourishing cream.
Masks for oily skin
- aronievo-dill: 2 tablespoons of aronium berry pulp mixed with a bunch of chopped dill, apply on face for 15-20 minutes, rinse with cool water, apply moisturizer,
- aronium-currant (with acne): grind 2 tablespoons of chokeberry and black currant juice in juice to wet gauze base for the mask and apply on face for 20 minutes, wash with cool water, apply a nourishing cream corresponding to skin type,
- aronievo-cucumber: 2 tablespoons of chopped blackfruit mixed with 2 tablespoons of cucumber rubbed with the skin, apply the mixture on the face for 20 minutes, rinse with cool water, apply the cream according to skin type.
A rich arsenal of beneficial substances contained in chokeberry aronia can be effectively used to enhance your body's health and face beauty. Use the tips outlined in the article on its use and the available contraindications, be sure to heed the advice of the attending physician.
What does a black rowan look like?
In the encyclopedias, you can find another name for chokeberry - aronia. It has a round shape, black with a slight hint of gray. Up to 12 mm in diameter, mountain ash grows black, the photo shows how this berry looks. Unripe fruits are slightly tart, but when they ripen, they become sweet and tasty. The plant is usually planted in the suburban areas as decorative, and the fruit is used as a cure for many diseases.
Use of chokeberry
The berries include sugar, which is represented by fructose and lactose. They are easily digested, and this is a very useful property for people with diabetes.
Taking the fruits of mountain ash, you can stimulate brain activity, normalize blood pressure. Also, black rowan has a beneficial effect on the immune system. It is worth noting that it is collected in late September. Just before winter, when you need to charge your body with all the nutrients, this product will be the way.
It is useful for people who have disturbed sleep, as well as those who suffer from overwork. It is used in the treatment of measles, scarlet fever, typhus. There are cases when the properties of black rowan helped to treat radiation sickness.
It contributes to a better work of the kidneys, treats atherosclerosis and rheumatism. Do not be afraid that black mountain ash increases blood pressure, since its fruits are used to treat and normalize first and second hypertension. It also lowers cholesterol and fights against high acidity.
An interesting fact: the development of dysenteric sticks and Staphylococcus aureus is also delayed due to the use of rowan berries.
Pectins contained in the composition of the fruit, contribute to the excretion of toxic and radioactive substances. They also have a choleretic property and are involved in the normalization of the bowels.
Due to the high content of iodine, mountain ash black is recommended for people who suffer from diffuse toxic goiter. If you use it regularly, you can positively affect the state of the endocrine system.
Useful as the fruits of mountain ash, and its leaves. The greatest accumulation of beneficial substances is in the skins of the berries, they are particularly good for strengthening the blood vessels. The leaves are used to improve the function of the liver.
Contraindications for the use of fruits
Although this miracle berry has a number of positive characteristics, but even it has contraindications. Due to the fact that it incorporates organic acids, its use in gastritis and gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer is undesirable. But if there are no exacerbations, then it can be consumed, only in small quantities.
It is also undesirable to use it under reduced pressure, constipation, you should be careful with increased blood clotting.
The use of rowan during pregnancy
Virtually no contraindications of black ash in pregnancy. Due to the fact that it contains flavonoids, it helps to reduce capillary fragility. Also, regular consumption of fruits has a good effect on digestion, improves appetite, normalizes blood pressure and prevents the development of anemia in both the mother and the child.
The weakened body of a pregnant woman is saturated with useful vitamins, due to which the immunity is strengthened. Folic acid contained in berries plays a huge role in cell growth, normalizes the nervous system and has a beneficial effect on the health of the woman and the fetus.
Nevertheless, it has one negative effect - a large amount of rowan used can reduce pressure.
What diseases apply black mountain ash?
- Atherosclerosis and hypertension. The diverse composition of vitamins and minerals facilitates health. Berries should be consumed with foods that are rich in vitamin C. This condition is required in order for vitamin P to be well absorbed in the body.
- Vascular diseases. Black Rowan perfectly influences the strengthening of blood vessels, contributes to their elasticity.
- Reduced acidity of the stomach. Aronia helps to enhance the action of gastric juice, due to which the acidity increases.
- Improvement of the nervous system. To reduce emotional imbalance juice is applied from rowan berries.
- Thyroid disease. A sufficient amount of iodine, which is contained in chokeberry, helps to restore the function of the thyroid gland.
- Choleretic agent. To remove stones from the gallbladder, broths and rowan berries are used.
- Diabetes. Sugar in the blood decreases after drinking infusions of berries.
- Improved appetite. It stimulates the appetite and contributes to the regulation of digestion.
- Fungal infections. Apply fresh sheets of mountain ash, which are pounded and applied to the affected place.
It is important to note that black rowan does not lose its useful properties during any of the treatments. So it can be used in the form of jam, juice, jam, syrup, tea. It is especially useful in the winter and in the spring, when the immune system is weakened.
Recipes of black ash in various diseases
- Increased pressure: for 30 minutes, boil 1 kg of mountain ash with 1 glass of water. The mixture is filtered and the resulting juice is used, 1 tbsp. l 2 times a day.
- Gastritis with low acidity: use fresh juice, 0.25 cup.
- Hypertension: 50 g of mountain ash mixed with a tablespoon of honey, consumed for 40 days.
- Atherosclerosis: grind 1 kg of fruit with 700 g of sugar, take 100 g per day.
- Hypovitaminosis, anemia: black currant mixed with rowan. You can also use instead of currant broth hips.
- Prevention. Dry fruits are brewed for 10 minutes, use half a cup per day.
How to harvest medicinal raw materials for the winter?
For preparations of fruits that will be used as medicines, take well-ripened berries.
The mountain ash is black in a well ventilated place, the photo above shows how to do it correctly. If the weather does not allow air drying, then you can use the oven with the door open. Black rowan will not lose its beneficial properties and will also be suitable for treatment.
Also berries can be frozen. But this must be done quickly, using a quick freeze. Such fruits are well stored. Only not allowed to re-freeze.
A very versatile remedy is dried rowan black. How to save it is an individual matter. For example, it can be in a glass jar or in a bag of cotton or linen material.
In addition, there are many places where black mountain ash is used. Recipes for cooking various jams, jams, compotes, syrups are passed down from generation to generation.
Black Rowan Jam Jam
Ingredients: 1 kg of black mountain ash, 1.5 kg of sugar, 1 cup of any juice, 2 glasses of water, 3 g of citric acid.
The berry is separated from the stone, washed and placed in an oven in a container with the lid closed for 2-4 hours.
Syrup is made from water, juice, sugar. In the finished mixture, the berries are dipped and boiled until the mountain ash is transparent. Before the jam is removed from the fire, citric acid is added to it. Hot jam poured into jars.
Black Row Syrup
Ingredients: 1 kg of mountain ash, 700 g of sugar, 800 g of water, 50 g of cherry leaves, 15 g of citric acid.
Fruits are cleared of leaves, washed in warm water.
All the water is poured into the pot and brought to a boil. Rowan and cherry leaves fall into the water. After everything has boiled for a few minutes, the leaves are removed and discarded. Citric acid is added.
The resulting mixture insist day, then filtered. The precipitate and berries are removed and sugar is added to the remaining liquid. A saucepan with the mixture is set on fire and brought to a boil - it is enough that everything boils for 5 minutes. After that, the syrup is poured into the cans and rolled.
Syrup is used as an additive to desserts, you can make drinks from it. It is also suitable for the normalization of pressure.
Ingredients: wheat bread 200 gr. Rowan black 2.5 glasses, apples 3 pcs. sugar 0, 5 cups, 2 tbsp. l milk, one egg, 2 tbsp. l butter, 2 tbsp. l breadcrumbs, syrup made of black ash.
The bread is cut into thin slices, then moistened in a mixture of milk, eggs and sugar. The berries are washed and filled with sugar, apples are added to them, preferably acidic varieties. On a baking sheet greased with butter and sprinkled with breadcrumbs, put the slices of bread. A mixture of rowan and apples is put on top, after which it all closes with another layer of bread. Dessert is poured with egg-milk mixture and baked in the oven until golden brown. The cooled cake can be poured over with syrup or powdered with powdered sugar.
So, chokeberry is a very useful and well-known berry, which is used to treat many diseases, as well as to prevent and strengthen the immune system. The very same bush is used as an ornamental plant, decorates garden plots.
Rowan can be used for making compotes, syrups, tinctures, tea, baking, etc. It should be noted that the leaves also have beneficial properties. Most often, the berries are used to reduce the pressure. Before use, it is better to consult a doctor. Although this product is useful, but in some cases, the use of rowan is undesirable or it is necessary to reduce the daily rate.
What vitamins are rich in fruit?
Black Rowan has a rich set of useful vitamins and microelements: P, C, PP, E, as well as B vitamins, carotene, boron, iron, manganese, copper. It is these components of the rowan that allow it to be very useful both for the prevention of diseases and for their treatment.
100 grams of fresh berries are:
- 156 kcal,
- 14.2 g of sugars,
- 35% of the daily intake of vitamin C,
- 17% vitamin K,
- 10% vitamin B6,
- 10% manganese,
- 9% potassium,
- 7% vitamin A,
- 5% magnesium, etc.
Basically, the healing properties of chokeberry are explained by the presence of significant amounts of antioxidants. In terms of ORAC, reflecting the antioxidant activity of food, these berries are far superior to many others, including such famous ones as blueberries and cranberries.
Most of all in berries of anthocyanins (1480 mg per 100 grams of product) and proanthocyanidins (a colorless variety of anthocyanins) - 664 mg per 100 g
Also included are epicatechin, quercetin, caffeic acid, carotenes, malvidin, lutein, zeaxanthin, etc.
- The second important component is plant fiber, which is very abundant in these berries. 100 grams of the product contains 17 grams of fiber, which corresponds to 68% of the daily value.
- Of great importance are tannins with good bactericidal properties.
Medicinal properties of black chokeberry and contraindications
Aronia received the official status of the drug in 1961. Its positive healing effect on the human body is scientifically proven and experimentally confirmed. Let the useful and medicinal properties of the black chokeberry not cause any doubts, you just should not forget about contraindications.
The use of chokeberry for medicinal purposes is quite wide. I offer the most common recipes for the treatment of various diseases.
♦ For sclerosis, cardiovascular diseases and goiter, you can use the following recipe. Take a kilo of berries and rub them in the same amount of sugar. You need to take one teaspoon three times a day, half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is carried out for two weeks, then take a break for three months and repeat if necessary.
♦ For the treatment of persistent headache, you can drink fifty milliliters of berry juice three times a day, half an hour before meals, every day. In winter, you can replace the juice with an infusion of aronia berries, steamed in hot water. To do this, take three tablespoons of dried fruit and pour half a liter of boiling water. Всю смесь необходимо настоять в течение всей ночи, а утром процедить и пить также как и сок.
♦ Головокружения, нарушения в работе сосудистой системы. It is necessary to drink during the month fifty grams of blackfruit juice three times a day, half an hour before meals. You can also drink an hour later. In winter, it is worth preparing an infusion of dried berries. To do this, take three tablespoons of fruit and brew them in half a liter of boiling water. You need to drink during the day for three doses half an hour before meals.
♦ Constipation. Take 0.5 parts of the fruits of Aronia, three parts of the fruits of the bird cherry and two parts of blueberries. A tablespoon of the mixture should be filled with a glass of boiling water and after five minutes, strain. You need to drink a tablespoon five times a day twenty minutes before meals.
♦ Endocrine diseases. We take three parts of the flowers of Aronia, five parts of the five-lobe wilderness, one part of the dyer's drow and two parts of the lily of the valley in May. One tablespoon of the collection brew 1.5 liters of boiling water and insist. You need to drink thirty grams three times a day.
♦ With atrophy of the optic nerve. We take a hundred grams of black chokeberry, mordovnik seeds, initial letters, mistletoe, rosehips, cornflower flowers and seventy-five grams of rue, periwinkle and ephedra. A tablespoon of the collection you need to pour a glass of boiling water and leave overnight. In the morning, strain and drink one hundred grams four times a day.
Does an aperus increase or decrease pressure?
When people read about the benefits of chokeberry, they usually miss its effect on blood pressure. And in vain. When treating, it is imperative to know whether the chokeberry lowers or increases the pressure, since the effectiveness of this plant and its safety for human health directly depend on this. Remember! Dwarf significantly reduces pressure. Hypotensics should be consumed with extreme caution. This applies to both medicinal decoctions and infusions, as well as liqueurs from black fruit, tinctures, cognacs, as well as jam, syrups, jellies and jam made of mountain ash black.
How does chokeberry effect on pressure:
- To lower the pressure, you can drink fifty milliliters of fresh black chokeberry, viburnum and black currant juice twice a day. Also, for the best effect, you can combine the intake of juice with walnuts and honey.
- It is necessary to mix equally black chokeberry, horsetail grass and yarrow, birch leaves, shredded dandelion roots, wheat grass and corn silk. One tablespoon of the mixture you need to pour a glass of boiling water and insist half an hour. You need to drink half a glass three times a day, and the course itself to spend no more than a month. Collecting perfectly cleans the blood vessels, lowers blood pressure and helps with hypertension. For the best effect, you can add hips or currants.
The berries of chokeberry for hypertensive patients are a wonderful medicine:
- The following prescription can be used to treat hypertension. We take a three-liter bottle and fill it with 4/5 black berry dry berries, and fill the rest with warm water and sugar. You need to drink a glass a day for twenty days. You also need to use wormwood and cloves once a week.
- With hypertension. Take two tablespoons of chokeberry, viburnum (more about this berry here) and rosehip. All herbs need to pour two liters of boiling water and bring to a boil. Insist in a thermos for two hours and drink a glass three times a day. You can add a little honey or sugar.
- Take a glass of plant berries and fill them with half a liter of vodka. Each berry needs to be pierced with a needle, and leave the infusion itself for a week in a dark place. After that, you need to strain and take a tablespoon three times a day half an hour before meals. For the treatment of hypertension, the course is carried out for two weeks, but not more.
- Natural, tasty and mildly acting agent that reduces pressure in a short time. But be careful! If you eat a large number of berries for people with normal pressure, the state of health can significantly deteriorate due to a sharp decrease in it. Hypotonics can not be treated with chokeberry, because it does not affect low blood pressure in the best way - it can reduce to a critical level during prolonged use.
Chokeberry Jam for Hypertensives and Impaired People
To make jam you need to take a kilogram of berries and half a kilogram of sugar. Within a couple of minutes, the berries should be blanched in boiling water, and then put into a saucepan or other container in which the jam will be prepared. Add sugar to the berries, and send to a low heat. Boil with constant stirring until it begins to boil. If you do not bring to the boil, you need to place the jam in dry sterilized jars and roll up the lids. Take this snack should be 1-2 teaspoons three times a day, after meals.
Dried chokeberry, application
The use of dried black chokeberry berries is due to their excellent healing properties.
Dried chokeberry is indicated for violations of the secretory function of the stomach (low acidity). Chew a few berries before eating - and you will immediately feel better.
With a lack of vitamin C and iodine, black chokeberry will help to quickly fill up the deficit, so it is useful to use dried berries for goiter, thyroid diseases and endocrine diseases.
♦ You need to take four tablespoons of berries and pour them with a glass of boiling water. Broth insist two hours, then strain and take a glass three times a day half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is carried out from ten days to a month. After two months, you can repeat the treatment if necessary. Such an infusion will help cure inflammation of the thyroid gland.
♦ For goiter, take equal amounts of crushed fresh or dried fruits of chokeberry and hawthorn, grass of a cocklebur, sweet clover, St. John's wort, lemon balm, motherwort and dried corn. Two tablespoons of the mixture should be poured into a thermos and pour 0.7 liters of boiling water. Leave the broth to infuse throughout the night, and in the morning strain and drink one hundred milliliters three times a day. You can also drink the juice of black or red rowan, it also perfectly removes the goiter.
Fresh and dried black chokeberry berries prevent the accumulation of “bad” cholesterol in the body, have an anti-tumor effect and increase hemoglobin.
♦ Treatment of atherosclerosis. Take in equal quantities the crushed dried fruits of chokeberry, red hawthorn and wild strawberry. Two tablespoons of the mixture should be poured with half a liter of water and sent to the water bath for ten minutes. Strain the mixture and dilute with boiled water at room temperature to its original volume. You need to drink half a cup four times a day, and a course of treatment to spend a month. After that, you need to take a break for a week or even twelve days, and if necessary, repeat the course.
♦ For the treatment of anemia and radiation sickness, it is necessary to take black chokeberry berries for a year and drink the yarrow tincture.
♦ From sclerosis will help vitamin tea according to the following recipe. We take the crushed fruits of chokeberry and rosehip in equal amounts and pour one tablespoon of the mixture obtained with a glass of boiled water. Insist fifteen minutes and drink twenty minutes before meals.
♦ To raise the hemoglobin level, you should regularly take fresh or dry black chokeberry berries and raw beets, ground in a grater.
Aronia increases the body's resistance to infections, strengthening the immune system and cleansing the blood.
♦ It is necessary to take two parts of black rowan fruit, large plantain leaves, blood-red hawthorn, calendula medicinal flowers, threefold successive grass and three parts of Manchurian root aralia and safflower-shaped leaves. It is necessary to drink the infusion by a third of a glass three times a day as a tonic and immunostimulating agent for cardiovascular diseases.
♦ For allergies. It is necessary three times a day to eat fifty or one hundred grams of fresh fruit or drink a decoction of dry berries. To make it, you need to take twenty grams of berries and pour 200 ml of boiling water over it. When the broth cools down, strain the broth and drink half a glass three or four times a day.
♦ Take two tablespoons of dried fruit and pour half a liter of boiling water. It is necessary to drink as tea, and berries to eat. You can also blanch fresh berries and skip through a meat grinder, then mix with sugar in a one-to-one ratio. It helps with allergies, fatigue and severe stress.
♦ In case of vegetative-vascular dystonia against the background of high pressure, such a collection should be treated. Take two parts of the roots with rhizomes of valerian and blue cyanosis, chicory root and ground part of heather, one part peppermint and three parts of lemon balm. You need to focus on the fact that one part is thirty milliliters of herbs. Three tablespoons of the mixture should be poured 400 ml of boiling water, add one teaspoon of crushed dry black chokeberry berries and a tablespoon of hawthorn berries. Send for half an hour under the cover in a water bath. Ten minutes later, the broth must be filtered and drink fifty milliliters four times a day an hour after meals.
Black rowan thickens or thins blood?
An unnecessarily “rare” or “thick” blood is an equally unfavorable factor. In the first case, even small wounds do not heal well, in the second case, blood clots are possible. Blood can clot with the abuse of sugar or fatty meat food. Before treatment, be sure to take into account that the black chokeberry thickens, and does not thin the blood. Therefore, long-term use of rowan berries for thrombophlebitis or varicose veins is contraindicated. It should be added that we are talking about the abuse of berries, and not an episodic reception.
Is the black wedge stronger or weaker?
Aronia has a unique taste and inimitable aroma. Berry juice is a real elixir of health. It has astringent, choleretic and laxative properties. This applies not only juice, but also boiled berries. Therefore, keep in mind that black chokeberry is weak rather than strong and cannot be used by people prone to frequent diarrhea and indigestion.
How does losing weight?
- Slows down the process of lipogenesis (the formation of new fat deposits), by reducing the activity of the genes responsible for this process.
- Improves the work of the intestinal microflora. This is important for sustained weight loss, because when gaining extra pounds there are always pathological changes in the composition of the intestinal flora.
- Tightens control of blood sugar, preventing the development of insulin resistance - a condition that not only underlies the development of diabetes, but also leads to a painful increase in body weight.
- Helps fight chronic inflammation, which takes place in the body of people in need of losing weight. And which provokes further weight gain.
Cleansing the body
The benefits of chokeberry in the field of protection of the human body from xenobiotics (foreign compounds that are harmful to health) has been studied for a dozen years. During this time, it was possible to prove that the berry is useful for protecting the body from such compounds as:
- heavy metals,
- carbohydrate tetrachloride,
- nitroso compounds,
- polyaromatic hydrocarbons,
- toxic sulfur compounds,
- tobacco smoke components
- many medicines, including those used for chemotherapy, etc.
Possible negative effects on the body
The fact that the black worm has beneficial properties and contraindications has long been known in medicine. And if the range of positive effects of a medicinal plant is quite diverse, then what about the negative impact? In which cases should be treated with caution to aronii, what harm can it cause with excessive use?
Harm and possible side effects of chokeberry:
- Glut of vitamins, in particular PP and C.
- Possible allergic reaction (individually).
- Due to the significant production of gastric juice, the arisle can cause heartburn, discomfort, and some stomach ailments.
- A large use of this berry will not allow calcium to be properly absorbed in the body.
- The diuretic effect adversely affects kidney disease, can lead to a state of dehydration. And also cause the formation of sand.
- Sharp decrease in pressure.
- Due to its astringent properties, black rowan can provoke constipation.
- Blood coagulation, aronia may increase the risk of blood clots in the vessels.
- It is unacceptable to use a medicinal plant for ulcerative diseases of the digestive organs.
- Age up to 3 years.
- Varicose veins, thrombophlebitis.
- Stones and sand in the kidneys, gallbladder.
- Cystitis and a tendency to frequent urination.
- Gastritis on the background of high acidity of the stomach.
- Individual intolerance, allergic reaction to the wolfberry.
Possessing a specific taste and a whole range of useful properties, black chokeberry can be an addition to many dishes. Its moderate use will not bring harm, however, it will help improve health, saturate the body with vitamins and help get rid of unpleasant ailments.