Can I use black cumin oil during pregnancy?
Oil extracted from black cumin, is highly valued for its medicinal properties and balanced composition. The product has a rich spicy aroma and bitter taste.
Black cumin oil is made from its seeds by cold pressing. Therefore, the useful properties of the product are fully preserved. Cumin seed oil allows you to counteract various diseases.
The beneficial properties of cumin seed oil
The product improves the functioning of the digestive tract, helps strengthen hair, activates the growth of strands. Black cumin oil neutralizes the activity of pathogens, helps reduce cholesterol in the blood, has choleretic properties. The product is a powerful antioxidant that promotes the removal of free radicals from the body. Black cumin oil helps to cope with fatigue and emotional fatigue.
The product has a calming effect on the nervous system of women. After all, future mothers are especially prone to stress and depression while waiting for a baby. The oil obtained from the seeds of cumin helps to restore hormonal balance, helps to fight insomnia.
With regular use of the product increases the strength of blood vessels, they are cleared from atherosclerotic plaques. The product improves brain activity. The oil, made from cumin seeds, is endowed with a pronounced antiseptic effect. It speeds up the healing process of burns and deep wounds on the body. The product is used in the fight against various skin diseases, including psoriasis.
The use of the product for medicinal purposes
During pregnancy, many antibiotics and antipyretics are contraindicated. In order to bring down the temperature with a strong cold, you can use cumin oil. They wipe the neck area and face. Useful oil buried in the nose with a cold. In the absence of contraindications, they are allowed to lubricate the sore throat with a cold.
Important! Residents of Arab countries smear black cumin oil on the crotch area before childbirth. The product reduces the likelihood of tearing and cracking, prepares the birth canal for the birth of a baby.
How to improve the production of breast milk through cumin?
The product is used to stimulate lactation. You can add a small amount of cumin oil in kefir.
Lactation can be improved with the help of infusion made from cumin seeds. It is done as follows:
- 10 g of cumin seeds pour 0.2 liters of hot water.
- Means insist for 10 minutes.
- After that, the drink must be filtered.
The tool is taken in small sips throughout the day. To improve the taste in the drink, you can add a little milk and honey.
Use of useful oil in cosmetology
Cosmetic properties of the product have been known for a long time. On the basis of cumin seed oil make masks designed for deep cleansing of the skin. The product is added to cosmetic baths to strengthen the nails.
Important! Since black cumin oil is a strong antioxidant of natural origin, it helps to prolong youth and activates the regeneration processes that take place in the body.
Cumin seed oil is also used to prevent the occurrence of stretch marks after the birth of a baby. In the second trimester of pregnancy, it is recommended to apply to the skin after a shower in a small amount. Black cumin oil is gently rubbed into the skin with light massage movements.
In the waiting period for the baby, black cumin oil is also used to prevent the formation of calluses. While waiting for the baby, the fair sex may appear on the sole and heels. In order to re-experience the comfort of movement, you can regularly lubricate the corns with black cumin oil. The product is endowed with anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect.
The use of the product inside during pregnancy
When used topically, cumin seed oil is simply rubbed into problem areas of the body. At the same time, when using the drug inside it is necessary to adhere to a strict dosage. Per day is recommended to take no more than 5 ml of healthy oil. The ideal option is to use the product for salad dressing.
If a pregnant woman has problems with sleep, it is recommended to take 2.5 ml of caraway oil shortly before bedtime.
Mudd - Arabian measure of volume, equal to about 0.51 liters
The life of Saida Ayisha (anhalah) is a clear proof that a woman can be much more erudite than men and that she can become a teacher of scientists and. Read more →
Deoband is a city in northern India. This is where the famous Islamic University is located, which has become one of the standards of higher Islamic education.
Askimam.ru - A modern website containing a large amount of reliable information on Islam, based on the teachings of Ahluss-Sunnah-Wal-Jamaat. This site contains articles dealing with various issues from the point of view of Islam, teaching Islamic books are posted, events in Islamic history are covered, biographies, Islamic posters are given, and there is a large Islamic dictionary. Read more →
Composition and benefits for women
Black cumin is used to treat many internal diseases, including oncology. Its components stimulate the function of the thymus gland, as well as immunity. Cumin is applied externally in the form of drops. It is actively used in cosmetology for the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. This universal remedy is an excellent plant biostimulant.
Black cumin oil is useful for representatives of the weaker sex because it contains a lot of phytosterols. These are cholesterol, beta-sitosterol, avenesterl, campersten, brassicasterol. Vitamins A, E, D, group B, carotenoids are also contained in the oil. And this product is a rich source of fatty acids, for example, eicogenic, palmitic, eicosanedienic. They are indispensable in the treatment of gynecological problems. Therefore, medicated tampons with oil are often prescribed for women with erosions, colpitis and inflammatory processes. Such tampons put on the night. They serve as an excellent anti-inflammatory agent. In this regard, the oil is used for infertility in women. It is usually taken in a teaspoon for 3-4 months. Since the taste of this product is specific, it is recommended to drink it with yogurt or juice.
Goncharova Tatyana Anatolyevna
Psychologist, Consultant. Specialist from the website b17.ru
Well, from a one-time reception, it is unlikely that! She also took it on the eve of pregnancy, then studied the issue of further admission. As far as I understood, oil is contraindicated because it is a strong immunomodulator, and strong immunity can cause a miscarriage. Hardly this is your case, one spoon will not increase immunity.
Shakes her from screwing herself up. Black cumin oil, black goat's milk, black cat urine are inventions for pumping out money.
New for today
The user of the site Woman.ru understands and accepts that he is solely responsible for all materials partially or fully published by him using the Woman.ru service.
The user of the site Woman.ru guarantees that the placement of the materials submitted to them does not violate the rights of third parties (including but not limited to copyrights) and does not damage their honor and dignity.
The user of the site Woman.ru, by sending materials, is thus interested in publishing them on the site and expresses its consent to their further use by the editors of the site Woman.ru.
The use and reprint of printed materials on the site woman.ru is possible only with an active link to the resource.
The use of photographic materials is allowed only with the written consent of the site administration.
Placing intellectual property (photos, videos, literary works, trademarks, etc.)
on the site woman.ru is allowed only to persons who have all the necessary rights for such placement.
Copyright (c) 2016-2018 Hurst Shkulev Publishing LLC
Network edition "WOMAN.RU" (Woman.RU)
The certificate of registration of mass media EL No. FS77-65950, issued by the Federal Service for Supervision in the field of communications,
Information Technology and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor) June 10, 2016. 16+
Founder: Limited Liability Company “Hurst Shkulev Publishing”
Useful properties of black cumin
Cumin is used in cooking, and its useful properties have been used in official medicine. Seeds of this plant are considered the oldest spice. In total, more than 25 species of this plant are classified, the most useful of which is black cumin. Of particular benefit to our body is the black cumin essential oil, which is often used during pregnancy.
What benefits brings the use of cumin:
- Increases immunity.
- Improves digestive function, contributes to the development of pancreatic enzymes.
- Contributes to the removal of muscle tone.
- It has anti-inflammatory effect.
- It has a mild laxative and diuretic effect.
- Used to get rid of parasites.
Cumin helps to reduce the intensity of discomfort during menstruation and menopause, helps to accelerate metabolic processes. Caraway oil during pregnancy facilitates labor pains, and also contributes to the opening of the cervix. However, the concentrated composition of this substance has many contraindications for use.
Contraindications and possible harm
Using black cumin during pregnancy as a seasoning for meals in reasonable quantities, you can provide yourself and your baby with valuable vitamins, minerals and organic compounds. However, for medical reasons it is desirable to refuse the use of this spice in the following cases.
Contraindications to the use of seeds and cumin oil:
- Individual intolerance.
- Increased acidity of the stomach.
- Ulcerative lesions of the gastric mucosa.
- Bile duct obstruction.
Due to the strong immunostimulating effect, black cumin during pregnancy can cause unwanted body reactions. In particular, the activation of immune protection can lead to miscarriage, because in this case the fetus will be considered as a “stranger”, from which it is necessary to get rid of. By the way, for the same reason, cumin oil and seeds are not recommended for people who have undergone organ transplantation. The risk of rejection in this case will be too high.
Cumin oil use during pregnancy:
- For the prevention and elimination of stretch marks should be applied cosmetic oil mixed with essential oil of cumin on the abdomen, thighs and chest. The herbal ingredients contained in the composition help to increase the skin's elasticity, promote its restoration and rapid regeneration.
- Caraway oil, used in the preparation of homemade masks, will help to eliminate pigmentation on the face, and also helps to rejuvenate the skin. To do this, a couple of drops of cumin oil can be added to the already prepared cream or mask, as well as prepare homemade compositions based on it. In addition to the whitening and rejuvenating effect, caraway oil perfectly fights circles under the eyes, and also increases skin elasticity, removing fine wrinkles and irregularities.
- In eastern cultures, cumin oil is also used to prepare the birth canal for safe delivery. To do this, it is recommended to lubricate the perineum daily with a small amount of black cumin oil. To begin such procedures should be no earlier than the end of the third trimester, when the child is fully formed and ready to be born.
Black cumin oil is used exclusively during pregnancy. outwardly. If you are used to using this component as a salad dressing, as well as an additive to other dishes, you should not use more than 5 ml (a teaspoonful) of cumin oil per day.
Before using caraway oil or seeds during pregnancy, you should definitely exclude medical contraindications, as well as the possible negative reaction of the body. In small quantities, this spice will not be harmful, but possible problems with regular use should be taken into account. First of all, this remedy should be abandoned for women whose pregnancy is accompanied by severe toxicosis, problems of gestation, as well as an increased uterine tone. It is desirable to completely abandon cumin with a tendency to allergies, as well as already manifest negative reactions to this product. By consuming cumin oil during pregnancy in reasonable amounts (no more than 5 ml per day), you can provide your body with additional support without threatening the unborn baby.
Black cumin during pregnancy is often used as a obstetric agent, because the active ingredients in the composition provide cervical dilatation and provide the beginning of labor. The composition of the seeds and cumin oil - a unique complex of vitamins and minerals, as well as valuable amino acids and organic compounds. The active composition and diverse effects on our body allow us to use this spice not only in cooking, but also for the treatment of various diseases. The use of caraway oil and seeds during pregnancy has its own characteristics, which will tell our article.
Useful properties of black cumin seed oil
Black cumin seeds grow in northeastern African countries and in southern Asia. The oil obtained from this plant has a strong healing effect, effectively maintains skin elasticity, promotes rejuvenation, cleansing the body and saturating the cells with useful fatty acids.
The oil contains carotenoids, vitamins B, E, D, minerals, alkaloids and tannins. The plant extract helps to decontaminate the skin, heal micro-cracks, remove toxins and improve the complexion. Internal use promotes detoxification of the liver and other internal organs, improves digestion and soothes painful sensations.
Is it possible to use black cumin during pregnancy
It is due to the presented properties of black cumin oil is often recommended during pregnancy. But is it safe for women who are waiting for a child? Here are a few warning arguments:
- Pregnancy - a period of hypersensitivity of the body. Any unknown ingredients may cause nausea and allergies. In order not to shock the body and do not harm the fetus, refrain from culinary experiments.
- Before applying an imported product, carefully review the information on its label: about the expiration date, manufacturer and purpose of the oil.
- Do not save on health, especially during pregnancy. If you decide to use black oil, choose a high-quality, world-standard certified product. Products without appropriate quality marks are most often fake and can harm the body.
- Before external use, be sure to test the oil on the skin of the wrist or neck. Give the body not 20 minutes, as usual, but the whole day in order to “digest” the component before actively using it.
How to use black cumin oil during pregnancy
- In the East, this mastic is widely used in medicine and in particular - in gynecology. Women lubricate the external birth canal with a mixture of healing herbs infused with oil in order to facilitate childbirth, prevent injuries and soothe pain.
- In the prenatal period, the oil useful for the skin will help to avoid stretch marks, if you start using it for a soft massage in the first months. Oil is rubbed into the skin of the abdomen and thighs after a warm bath. Its action improves skin elasticity, strengthens cells, accelerates regeneration.
- After childbirth massage with black cumin oil will speed up the recovery of the figure, tighten the contours of the body and face, help to overcome puffiness. Lubricant is used to treat the breast. Before feeding the baby, it is recommended to remove the remaining oil from the skin in order to avoid allergic reactions in the child.
- Also, oil is added to hair masks to strengthen the bulbs and achieve a healthy shine.
- Eating black cumin should not be eaten, either during the carrying of the child or during lactation. Products unaccustomed to our environment most often cause rejection in the body, especially with an unstable hormonal balance, like in young mothers, or children with a still unformed immune system.
How to choose black cumin oil
Pay attention to the packaging. There are several highlights that you need to remember:
- Most often, natural black oil is brought from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia. It is there that grows an unusual variety of cumin, and there it is extracted its grains.
- The shelf life of a good oil will be small, otherwise you have to think about the ecological purity of the product and possible preservative impurities. For vegetable oil, this period is 2 years.
Consult a doctor if you have noticed unusual reactions to the product or you want to use special recipes.
Caraway preparations contain fatty and essential oils (the main of which is carvon), quercetin, kaempferol, flavonoids, sugars, mineral compounds, resins, coumarins, mucus, tannins, carotenoids, polyunsaturated acids, a large set of vitamins.
All this helps to provide choleretic, antiseptic and antispasmodic action. Products based on cumin are recommended for problems with the gastrointestinal tract, liver, kidneys, heart. Used inside broths and infusions contribute to the improvement of mental brain function.
For women, cumin seeds and their products are more beneficial than men, since phytoestrogens, hormone analogues, are present in the preparations. This helps to solve many gynecological problems - tampons with an oily composition are useful in the treatment of erosions, colpitis, and infusions of seeds are recommended when planning pregnancy. The tool used by nursing women, increases lactation.
Can I drink cumin oil during pregnancy? We'll have to take into account the property of cumin to introduce the uterus in tone. In other words, cumin oil during pregnancy can cause contractions and cause miscarriage. If a woman uses this remedy for treating a cold or eliminating bowel problems, she will have to strictly adhere to the normal intake rate - 1 tsp. per day, washed down with yogurt.
Doctors recommend outwardly applying cumin oil for pregnant women (for example, for colds). Seeds of black cumin for pregnant women will be useful in the form of decoctions for soothing baths - a good remedy for insomnia and depression. Preparations and in cosmetology will help - to care for the skin of the face, get rid of corns and calluses, relieve fatigue in the legs.
Recommendations for admission
Black cumin oil during pregnancy is better to use externally, and this will help get rid of many problems.
How to apply the oil product:
- with a strong cold, when antibiotics are contraindicated to the expectant mother, this product will help reduce the temperature. To do this, just a little drug rubbed into the skin of the neck and wipe their face
- when coughing, it is possible to lubricate the throat with a remedy, and to bury it in the nose when there is a cold
- It is recommended to use black cumin oil from the 2nd trimester for stretch marks during pregnancy. It must be daily rubbed into the skin on the abdomen, so that it becomes more elastic and does not overstrain,
- future mom has problems with legs - puffiness, natoptysh, cracks on heels. With this help to help the bath of the decoction, as well as rubbing the healing oil product into the skin.
Cumin oil during pregnancy can be rubbed into the skin on the face, or add this product to the mask - spicy culture contains a large amount of vitamin elements. Such measures will help to avoid pigmentation characteristic of the "interesting position".
It is necessary to adopt and practice the women of the East - they use black cumin oil during pregnancy to prepare themselves for the upcoming birth, starting to lubricate the crotch and mucous of the genital organs in advance. This avoids strong tears if the child is large or with the wrong presentation.
Cumin oil during pregnancy is not recommended for everyone - some women may have an allergic reaction to the smell.
We should not forget about the presence of ether in the composition, as well as on the individual components of the product. Used inside the drug will not all to taste. In order not to provoke nausea, it is recommended to reduce the dose from 1 h l to half by adding to one of your favorite juices.
Knowing the benefits of a spicy product, we must not forget that black cumin for pregnant women can be used inside only after consultation with the gynecologist. It is not recommended to buy oil on hands - there will be no confidence in the quality of the product. It is also not advisable to squeeze it out of the seeds on its own - in order to get a quality product, special cleaning is necessary.