How to cook vegetable stew for a child
For the preparation of baby vegetable stew will need young zucchini small size, potatoes, carrots and some onions.
Potatoes need to be cut into small cubes, so that the baby is comfortable to eat.
Cut carrots a little smaller than potatoes, and add to the pan.
Young zucchini can be cut whole, without removing the core, - they still do not have hard seeds.
Onion chop as small as possible, add to the other vegetables.
Stir, add half a glass of water (purified, filtered). Put on a strong fire. No need to add more water - squash will give a lot of liquid.
As soon as it boils, reduce the heat and simmer in a small amount of water until cooked for about 20 minutes.
Turn off the fire. In 20 minutes the vegetables are fully prepared, because they are very finely chopped.
Add vegetable oil, mix and serve. Vegetable stew for one year old baby is ready. Salt is not necessary to add. And vegetable oil does not hurt. For older children, you can add a teaspoon of sour cream to the stew.
If the child still can not eat large pieces, you can knead the vegetables with a fork.
Or grind with a blender.
A simple and wholesome dinner for small children in just half an hour.
This recipe does not include the addition of meat products. You will need:
- two hundred ml of water
- one cauliflower inflorescence,
- one bulb,
- three potatoes
- one hundred grams of pumpkin,
- sprig of dill,
- one hundred grams of peas,
- vegetable oil,
- All vegetables are cut into cubes, pre-peeled, carrot rubbed on a grater.
- Onions and carrots are stewed in a cauldron for about four minutes, with the addition of sunflower oil.
- Water is poured into a container, put on fire. After boiling, add a pumpkin, potatoes and cabbage. Reduce the heat and boil for three minutes without opening the lid.
- Then add carrots, onions, continue to cook for another three minutes.
- Add the peas, continue to stew until cooked. The most recent is added greens.
A child in 2 years will definitely appreciate this dish.
Such a stew can be cooked not only with meat, but also with zucchini. For this dish you will need:
- three potatoes (medium),
- one carrot,
- half onion,
- two hundred grams of chicken fillet,
- little squash,
- tablespoon of tomato paste,
- sprig of parsley,
- Potatoes are peeled, cut into pieces, poured into a saucepan. Flooded with water and set on fire.
- The meat is cut into slices and added to the potatoes.
- Carrots are peeled, cut into rings, added to the pan with meat and potatoes.
- Onions are peeled, cut and added to the rest of the ingredients.
- Zucchini peel, cut into cubes, pour in a saucepan.
- Into the container pour tomato paste. Thoroughly mix everything.
- The dish is salted, greens are added.
- The cooking process takes about an hour.
Vegetable stew appeared in my son's diet when he was one and a half years old. It included potatoes, carrots, onions and zucchini. Then I diversified it by adding chicken fillet.
Cooking in a slow cooker
This dish is perfect baby in 1 year. Use these ingredients:
- one hundred grams of veal,
- three potatoes
- three cauliflower blossoms,
- two broccoli florets,
- vegetable oil - two Art. spoons
- purified water - 120 ml.
- Boiled veal is cut into small pieces.
- Potatoes are peeled and cut.
- Both cabbages are disassembled into inflorescences.
- Pour oil into the bowl and turn on the “baking” mode for two minutes to warm it up.
- Pour the potatoes with meat and cabbage, pour in water, add salt. Set the mode of "quenching", which will take 40 minutes.
In a double boiler
I bring to your attention a recipe that is well suited for this method of preparation.
You need to have:
- two potatoes
- little squash,
- Bulgarian pepper, preferably red,
- Art. a spoon of green peas, can be frozen,
- one tomato,
- Art. spoon of sunflower oil,
- one hundred milliliters of unsweetened yogurt.
- Vegetables are thoroughly washed, peeled, diced. Tomato before chopping obdovat boiling water, peel.
- All vegetables are placed in a double boiler basket. From the very top spread green peas. Add oil, send to prepare for 35 minutes.
- The finished dish is laid out on a plate and filled with yogurt.
Bake in the oven
Vegetable baby stew can also be cooked by baking. As in the case of multi- and steamer, this allows you to preserve the valuable qualities of the ingredients used.
- two potatoes
- ½ zucchini,
- 1/3 onion,
- ½ carrot,
- olive oil - a tablespoon,
- boiled beans - a tablespoon.
- Vegetables are peeled, cut into slices.
- The form is covered with foil, lay prepared vegetables. They put the beans on them, which are pre-boiled. Add olive oil.
- The dish is tipped with the edge of the foil for the purpose of cooking in its own juice. Baked stew in the oven for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Now you know how to make baby stew. Remember that such a dish should appear in the diet of the toddler only after the baby adapts to all vegetables individually. Cook in a convenient way for you, in a slow cooker or, for example, in the oven.
It is very important to feed our babies properly and healthy, vegetable dishes should make up most of the children's diet, so mothers have to prepare different vegetable dishes for their babies.
Vegetable stew for a child according to this recipe is suitable for both one-year-old children and older children. Cooking is the same, but for one-year-olds, vegetable stew should be pounded in a blender before serving or kneaded with a fork or masher.
Prepare all products on the list.
Peel potatoes and cut into cubes. Peel the carrot and cut it into semicircles.
In the pot pour 300 ml of water. Put sliced potatoes and carrots in water. Put the pan on the fire and cook the vegetables until soft, 10-12 minutes.
Zucchini cut into quarters, Bulgarian pepper cut into cubes.
Put the sliced zucchini and Bulgarian pepper in the pan. Cook vegetables for another 5-7 minutes.
Remove the skin from the tomato by scalding it with boiling water. Cut the flesh of the tomato into cubes.
Add tomatoes to stew and simmer all together for another 10-15 minutes.
In the process of quenching add salt to taste.
Two minutes before the end of cooking vegetable stew, add butter.
Vegetable stew for the child is ready. We feed the kid with useful vegetable stew in the form of heat. Vegetables in it will be tender, soft and very juicy.
For one-year-olds, it is recommended to punch vegetable stews in a blender or knead large pieces with a fork.
Like the recipe?
put 5 stars
or give another assessment!
Turkey Stew Cutlets (for children 1.5 years old)
Turkey fillet - 800 g,
Potatoes - 400 g,
Chicken Egg - 2 pcs.,
Flour - 2 tbsp. spoons
Salt - a pinch to taste.
Turkey fillet is ground in a blender or ground in a meat grinder, the same manipulations are made with potatoes. Potatoes are added to minced meat, eggs are driven in and everything is thoroughly mixed. Then enter the flour and salt, and the mince again mixes well. Cutlets are formed from the finished mince, which are then laid out in a double boiler and cooked for 35-40 minutes.
Turkey salad with cauliflower (for children 1.5 years old)
Turkey fillet - 100 g,
Cauliflower - 100 g,
Green Peas - 50 g,
Sour cream - for refueling.
Turkey fillets, cauliflower and carrots are cooked separately in a double boiler or boiled in lightly salted water. Also within 5 minutes you should boil the green peas. Cauliflower is divided into inflorescences, turkey fillets and carrots cut into cubes. Then all the components are laid out in a dish and mixed, dressed with sour cream salad.
Turkey goulash (for children 2 years)
Turkey fillet - 700 g,
Bulgarian pepper - 1-2 pcs.,
Garlic - 2 slices,
Tomato paste - 2 tbsp. spoons.
Turkey fillet is cut into strips and laid out in a pan with olive oil. After frying the meat for a couple of minutes, add some water to the pan, cover it with a lid and simmer the meat for 15-20 minutes. At this time, onions and peppers are diced, the garlic is minced in a garlic press. Vegetables are added to the meat, a glass of water is added to the same place, in which tomato paste is pre-diluted. Goulash is mixed, brought to a boil and left on the fire until fully cooked (until the vegetables are soft).
Option 1. The classic recipe for baby vegetable stew
Young children need to enter into the diet as much as possible vegetables, as they contain many vitamins that are important for growth and development. In addition, all vegetables have excellent taste.
Of them prepare salads, mashed potatoes, soups, and, of course, stews. In the traditional version of the dish only the most useful vegetables, such as pumpkin, cauliflower, onions, carrots, potatoes and some other inexpensive ingredients. With this basic recipe, you can safely experiment, replacing, adding or completely removing some components of the stew.
- pumpkin - 355 g,
- carrots and onions - three pieces each,
- 7 cauliflower blossoms,
- potato - 4 pcs.,
- three stalks of parsley and dill,
- vegetable oil
- water - a cup (about 180-220 ml),
- salt - 15 g
Step-by-step recipe for baby vegetable stew
They clean the carrots, onions, wash them, cut them into thin strips, put them in a saucepan, where the oil is already heated, pass over four minutes.
Pumpkin free from the rind, seeds, potatoes - from the rind, washed. Cauliflower rinsed. Cut pumpkin, diced potatoes, cauliflower - in small pieces. All this is spread in an enameled container, pour in some water, put it on an average flame of fire and extinguish it for 7 minutes.
The selected greens are rinsed, finely chopped with a knife.
Vegetables are transferred to a container by sautéing greens, boiled until vegetables are ready.
At the very end pour salt, mix well.
Ragu will get even tastier and richer if you add a young zucchini and fresh green peas.
Option 2. Quick recipe for vegetable stew in kindergarten
In the recipe of baby stew in a hastily composed only those vegetables that do not need long cooking. According to this recipe, the dish will be ready in 30 minutes. Despite the small range of products, the stew still turns out tasty, rich and fragrant.
- cabbage is a white small piece,
- carrots - two pieces, three,
- 5 potatoes
- 2 bulbs,
- floor of a bunch of dill,
- 45 ml of refined oil.
How to make baby vegetable stew
Oil is poured into the cast iron container.
Peeled onions are cut with crumb, poured into a container and fried for a minute on a small flame of fire.
They clean, wash the remaining vegetables, cut into small cubes. Protein-th cabbage is rinsed, chopped into strips. They put everything into a bowl of onions, pour in half a glass of boiled water, mix everything thoroughly, close with a lid, and roast for eighteen minutes.
Dill rinsed, chopped and poured into a container, roasted for another 8 minutes.
Take a sample of vegetables, if soft insist 10 minutes by turning off the gas. If necessary, leave to languish for another 5 minutes.
Such stews are allowed to be administered to children already at 7 months of age, only before serving the dish should be ground in any convenient way.
Option 3. Baby vegetable stew with meat in a slow cooker
Children after the year, you can enter in the diet of meat. Due to the languor in the multicooker tank, the meat is well soaked with vegetable juice and quickly softens, thereby becoming tender, soft, easily chewed by children's teeth. The finished dish has a more pronounced taste and aroma, and if, when serving, it is beautifully decorated with boiled cabbage buds, it also has an attractive appearance that every child will like.
- 320 g young beef,
- 4 potatoes
- Five cauliflower blossoms,
- 4 broccoli buds,
- 65 ml of olive oil,
- salt - 2 g
Step by step recipe
Cut a piece of beef available films, rinsed, cut into small pieces.
Peeled potatoes are washed, cut into strips, cauliflower rinsed, cut into small pieces.
They put meat in a cup of the apparatus, pour in olive oil, regulate it for “frying”, for a couple of minutes.
When a golden crust is formed on the meat, potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli strips are put into the container, some water is poured in, switched to the “languor” option, time 45 minutes.
After the sound signal, open the lid of the apparatus, pierce the vegetables with a fork, if they are tough, then put to stew for another 5 minutes. When ready, add salt and let the stew brew with the lid closed for a quarter of an hour in the multicooker off.
Both types of cabbage contain a huge amount of mineral salts, so be careful with the amount of salt so that the dish does not turn salty. Also, if you wish, in this recipe you can experiment with a set of products, following your child’s taste preferences.
Option 4. Baby vegetable stew with green beans in the oven
Another healthy and tasty option for baby stew. In addition to green beans, it consists of the most common vegetables, which are stewed in a hot oven under the foil. Such a dish may well please even adults.
- a couple of bulbs,
- two large or three small potato tubers,
- three medium carrots,
- 245 g green beans,
- white cabbage is a small quarter,
- a couple of Bulgarian peppers,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 5 sprigs of parsley,
- 45 ml olive oils.
How to cook
Peel the potatoes, carrots, onions, cut everything into a small cube.
Bell peppers are freed from the stem, seeds, rinsed, cut into cubes too.
Rinse cabbage, if necessary, chop strips.
The washed tomatoes cut the stem, keep the fruit for 5 minutes in hot water, peel, chop.
String beans are washed.
A deep pan is covered with foil so that the edges hang from the side walls.
All vegetables are mixed in a deep bowl, together with green beans, salt is not added.
A sheet of foil is smeared with olive oil and laid out vegetables, sprinkled again with oil, covered with foil edges.
Place in a hot oven for half an hour at an average temperature.
Then open the oven, remove the edges of the foil, check the vegetables for readiness with a fork.
Give a little brew under the foil and serve, sprinkled with fresh parsley.
If you are not very juicy vegetables, then before sending them into the oven, sprinkle them in addition to olive oil with a small amount of water. At will the set of vegetables can be changed.
All vegetables are pre-washed and cut into cubes, except tomatoes. Cut tomatoes into 4 parts, remove seeds with a spoon.
Wash and chop the basil leaves. Sprinkle prepared vegetables with a little basil leaves in a little water. Cool it down.
Boil the egg in boiling water for 7 minutes, cool and peel. Chop the egg with a knife and sprinkle it with the prepared stew.
Ragout with egg pour lemon juice, salt to taste and serve immediately.
Vegetable grotto of zucchini and potatoes
Zucchini is one of the first vegetables that are introduced into the children's menu. And all because it is not only hypoallergenic, but also well absorbed. In addition, this vegetable is rich in vitamins and minerals.
Included in this recipe products are recommended in the nutrition of young children. The soft texture of this puree allows a small body to absorb well all the vitamins and minerals that make up the composition. Mashed zucchini with potatoes and cheese can be cooked for lunch as well as for dinner.
The introduction of vegetables in the diet of the child
When a baby turns 6 months old, his body is ready to absorb vegetables. But only the child himself does not want to wean from the sweet mother's milk and its substitutes. Moms have to look for various ways to feed their offspring with zucchini, potatoes, pumpkin and other vegetables.
Begin to enter the vegetables you need to half a teaspoon, gradually moving to 100 grams of vegetables per day. Vegetables contain a large amount of vitamins that are so necessary for the growing body. With age, the child begins to understand the food, and by the year he no longer wants to eat the usual mashed carrot or zucchini. In this case, an appetizing vegetable stew can help, which will attract the attention of a little picky.
Stew recipes quite a lot. This article discusses only those dishes, the ingredients of which are allowed to have a child aged 10 months. Before you cook this or that dish, make sure that all the products from it are already introduced into the diet of the baby.
Cooking stew of vegetables in a slow cooker
If you want to save your time, then use a multicooker to cook the stew. To cook a stew of vegetables in a slow cooker, you need the following products:
- potatoes - 2 small tubers,
- white cabbage - 1/8 of the head,
- carrots - one small,
- milk - a glass,
- green peas (fresh) - 10 grams,
- butter - 5 grams,
- sour cream non-greasy - 10 grams.
Note that there are dairy products in the recipe. Such vegetable stew for a child of 1 year of age is not suitable.
- Морковь очистите и хорошо промойте. Нарежьте кубиками.
- Картофель очистите от кожуры, тщательно промойте и нарежьте небольшими брусочками.
- Капусту промойте и мелко нашинкуйте.
- Налейте в мультиварку стакан молока и включите режим "Тушение".
- Положите в молоко морковь и тушите, пока молоко не начнет кипеть.
- Add potatoes and cabbage. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Put the peas and butter, simmer another 10 minutes.
- In a ready dish put sour cream.
Baked vegetables with young peas in milk
The recipe is designed for 2 children's portions.
- potatoes - 80 grams,
- cauliflower - 50 grams,
- carrot - 40 grams,
- zucchini - 30 grams,
- white cabbage - 50 grams,
- young green peas - 2 tablespoons,
- baby milk - 100 milliliters,
- butter - 5 grams,
- onion - 30 grams,
- salt - two pinches.
- All vegetables (except onions and peas) clean, wash and boil. Once the vegetables are ready, cut them into small cubes and put them in a pot for baking. Add peas and salt.
- Saute the onions in butter for about 5 minutes and put in other vegetables.
- Pour the contents of the pot with milk. Put the pot in the oven heated to 180 ° C and bake for 15 minutes.
Vegetables are full of vitamins. Be sure to give your child these foods daily. Ingredients in all recipes for vegetable stew for children can be taken different. It depends on what your child loves, whether your baby is allergic to one or another product. If your baby does not like fresh, then add a little salt in vegetable stew for children. You can also mash the stew if the baby does not know how to chew yet.