How to cook cottage cheese for babies at home?
Pediatricians are advised to introduce complementary foods for infants after six months. If the baby is mixed or formula-fed, you can begin to give complementary foods as early as 4-5 months. The age of transition to adult food depends on several indicators. At this point, the baby should be able to sit independently, be interested in eating adults and not push out the spoon. In addition, you will notice that the baby lacks only breast milk.
You can not start complementary foods if the baby is sick or experiencing stress. For example, during prolonged separation from mother, with teething, with a cold or when moving.
With the introduction of complementary foods, it is important to know what food and from what months to give the baby. Pediatricians recommend starting lure with vegetable puree, and then gradually switch to dairy products and milk cereals. However, the famous doctor Komarovsky, on the contrary, advises first to give cottage cheese and kefir, since these products are most close to the composition of breast milk. Therefore, the transition baby to adult food will be easier.
Cottage cheese for baby food
In independence, when and where you start to give lure, cottage cheese is always included in the diet of the baby. This product is very useful for the development of a small body. It forms and strengthens the skeleton, provides growth of teeth and nails, stimulates the brain and improves memory.
Cottage cheese for a child up to a year is needed to stabilize the microflora, normalize the functioning of the intestines and the liver. In addition, dairy products strengthen the immune system, protect against viral and infectious diseases.
Cottage cheese performs the following useful functions:
- At the expense of protein provides full growth of muscle mass,
- Provides bones with calcium, strengthens the bone skeleton,
- Reduces the risk of atherosclerosis
- Normalizes digestion, helps with gastritis, ulcers and pancreatitis,
- Strengthens nerve cells
- Develops memory and activates the brain,
- Strengthens the immune system
- Strengthens the gums and tooth enamel,
- Tones the body, gives vitality and strength,
- Promotes the formation of new cells, which is very important for the child in the first year of life,
- Establishes a real exchange,
- A beneficial effect on the condition of hair, nails and skin.
However, to get involved in cottage cheese is also not worth it. Always remember the dosage! Cottage cheese is not recommended to give the child with an excess of calcium and kidney problems. In addition, some nutritionists see the danger of the product in high potassium content. But in this case, you can not worry, because in the composition of breast milk is about the same amount of substance.
Rules for the introduction of cottage cheese in the diet of infants
- Pediatricians recommend that a breast-fed baby start to give cottage cheese from 9 months, with artificial feeding - from 7 months,
- Before the introduction, consult a specialist. It is important that the baby has no contraindications
- Start the lure with ½ teaspoon and gradually increase the dosage,
- After the first test, watch the baby for two days. The child may have allergies or digestive disorders. Postpone the introduction and consult your pediatrician to adjust nutrition and choose a diet for infants,
- If a child does not have a negative reaction, cottage cheese can be given every day at 50-60 grams per day,
- Cottage cheese baby can be given a soft watery consistency,
- After 12 months, the daily rate of consumption of cottage cheese is 80-100 grams. At this time, you can begin to give a firmer crumbly curd,
- Do not introduce along with the curd other new dishes!
- It is not necessary to introduce a new product three days before and three days after prophylactic vaccination. What vaccinations should be done to a child under one year, see here,
- It is advisable to cook cottage cheese at home. If you purchase a finished product, carefully study the composition, shelf life and storage, check the packaging for integrity,
- Take a special children's cottage cheese. You can not give the kid cheese and the usual "adult" cheese!
- For children up to 9-10 months, you can only give pure cottage cheese, by the year you can try to include dishes with fruits and berries in the supplement.
How to cook children's cottage cheese
Cottage cheese - the best option for the child. When preparing yourself, you will be assured of the freshness and composition of the dish. Babies are perfect cheese on yogurt. To prepare, take the baby or 1% kefir, which is poured into a glass jar. The jar is put in a pan with cold water, pre-laying the bottom with a cloth. Then the pan is heated over low heat.
When after 5-10 minutes after boiling water the kefir becomes warm, remove the pan from the heat and filter the mixture through a sieve. After straining the curd is ready for consumption. By the way, the whey after the curd can not be poured. She will be an excellent mask for the skin of a nursing mother.
For an infant, a premature baby and a lack of calcium, you can cook cottage cheese using a different recipe. Such dishes are great for preventing rickets, as they fill the deficit of calcium and phosphorus. In this case, you need a 10% solution of potassium chloride, which can be purchased at a pharmacy.
To prepare the dish in one liter of milk dissolve 19 ml of calcium chloride. Bring the mixture to a boil, but do not boil! Cool the resulting curd to room temperature and strain through a sieve. After the whey is drained, the curd can be given to the baby.
After introducing cottage cheese, various berries and fruits into the diet, you can prepare dishes with several ingredients. So, add apples, bananas or pears, blueberries or currants, apricots, etc. to the mass. Before use, the mass should be ground in a blender.
Purchased cottage cheese
Take the cottage cheese only in the whole box without scratches, dents and other defects with a good shelf life. A natural product without preservatives and other chemicals can be stored for up to two days at a temperature not higher than +8 degrees. Once opened, cottage cheese can be stored for up to three hours and only in the refrigerator. On the packaging of the product always indicate the age for which it is intended, as well as the fat content of the curd mass.
There are the following types of cheese in fat content:
- Milk curd with fat content of 3-5% will suit a child with overweight, diabetes and with low physical activity,
- Creamy contains 10-15% fat and high calorie. Such a product is shown, on the contrary, for underweight and hyperactive babies,
- Combined curd with a fat content of 6% is suitable for children with normal development. It perfectly stimulates the memory and brain function, contributes to the mental development of the child.
Fruit cottage cheese can be tried after 10-12 months. Such dishes are suitable for babies with poor appetite, as well as for children who are a little behind in development, not gaining weight and height.
Product Use Restrictions
Cottage cheese dish is introduced into the diet for up to a year as the first complementary food, but always after cereals, fruit and vegetable purees. This is due to the fact that when digesting proteins, a large amount of nitrogen compounds is formed, and this, in turn, can adversely affect the health of the urinary system of the child. Eating too early, as well as an excess of the product, can lead to disruption of metabolic processes, instability of blood pressure and the formation of unwanted salts in the urine of the infant.
That is why it is necessary that cottage cheese be used later - for a 7-month-old baby. Some nutritionists and pediatricians generally believe that his turn should come after the introduction of meat, but for now this situation remains controversial.
In some cases, concerning problems with weight gain, in the presence of rickets and other diseases, the product is appointed as the first complementary foods already in 4-5 months.
But there are special situations when cottage cheese is temporarily contraindicated for children:
- if the baby is allergic, which is why curd appears in his diet much later - at 11–12 months,
- when the baby suffers lactose intolerance due to hypolactasia.
In other cases, the mother can cook a beautiful cottage cheese for the child at home. In order for the product to be well absorbed by the child’s body, you will need to follow the basic rules for complementary feeding
- It is possible to give the curd in microdosing, starting with 1/2 tsp. and gradually increasing the portions to 50 g by the age of one year,
- you cannot combine the curd with another new menu component,
- feeding should occur in the morning or afternoon.
With any negative reaction from the health of the baby, you must stop using.
Cottage cheese dish for baby food can be made using milk, sour cream and kefir, as well as additional ingredients. Consider several options.
- Young moms are probably well known. recipe with calcium chloride, which can be bought at the pharmacy. It is a calcium salt of hydrochloric acid, sold as a solution in ampoules, for every 100 milliliters of liquid will need 1 ml of the drug. Initially, the milk is brought to a boil and left to cool completely. Calcium chloride is poured in and stirred, after which intense coagulation occurs. The mixture is heated, not allowing boiling, then throw back on a sieve and allowed to drain. The liquid should go away, then the curd will be more thick.
- From kefir a useful product is also prepared quite simply. It is heated until it collapses. Then just move into a colander or strainer. You can warm the fermented milk drink using a water bath, while the whey is not necessary to mix. After 7–10 minutes, the stove can be turned off and left to languish for 60 minutes. For another 15 minutes, the resulting curd is kept, pouring cold water into a large saucepan, and then it is drained.
When to introduce this dairy product
In the menu, cottage cheese for babies is included no earlier than six months. In rare cases when a child is too thin or has rickets, you can try to give complementary foods earlier - in 4-5 months. If a child under one year old is prone to allergic reactions, then this food should be left for a later period (8-9 months). It is at this age in the child's stomach begins to produce an enzyme that can break down protein foods. You can add fruit to cottage cheese only after a year.
The benefits of a similar food product
- Nutrients and trace elements contribute to the rapid growth of children up to a year.
- Strengthens the bone system.
- A special protein - albumin - helps strengthen the body's immune system.
- Prebiotics restore intestinal microflora.
- Promotes rapid weight gain.
- Beneficial effect on the formation of the nervous system.
What is better - to buy a product or cook yourself?
Every mother wants the best for her children. This also applies to the choice of food, especially before the first year of life.
- In the store, you can choose cottage cheese with various fillings. It may be tasty, but there is little use. Not always fruit supplements are real, which can also cause allergies.
- The presence of vitamins is also on the conscience of the manufacturer.
- The composition includes sugar, which is unacceptable for the first feeding of children under the age of one year.
- The texture of purchased cottage cheese is homogeneous, soft. This is convenient, but at home, if desired, you can make a similar mass of cooked cottage cheese.
- The shelf life of purchased dairy products is a few weeks. This does not relate to the benefits, so it is better to give preference to cottage cheese from the dairy kitchen, which has a shelf life of about three days.
All these arguments lead to the fact that it is better to make cottage cheese for babies on their own.
In order for children up to a year to prepare the most healthy and tasty cottage cheese, you should follow some rules.
- Milk should be fresh and of high quality.
- Enamelware is not suitable for cooking, because the milk burns in it and gives the curd an unpleasant taste.
- Heating kefir or milk should occur over low heat.
- You can not boil the resulting mass, since the nutrients of dairy products disappear.
- During the separation of the whey from the curd, it is important to follow the process in time, otherwise the product will be dry and hard.
Complementary feeding rules
- For children under one year, the first time the product is offered is in the amount of half a teaspoon.
- The product must be given in the morning.
- If during the day there were no reactions from the body (rash, vomiting, abnormal stool), then the dosage can be increased. By the age of about a year, the daily dosage should be 50 grams per day.
- In the event that there is any reaction, the product must be temporarily stopped to give.
How to store cooked product
The finished product is stored in the refrigerator. It should be borne in mind that cottage cheese absorbs other smells, and the baby can refuse to eat it. It is necessary to store cottage cheese no more than three days. After this time, bacteria begin to multiply that can cause indigestion.. Ideally, it is better to cook fresh cottage cheese before each feeding.
Cottage cheese at home is cooked easily and quickly, you just have to spend a little time on cooking. The finished product will bring great benefits to the child, and you can not worry about its composition.
What is useful product?
Cottage cheese consists of concentrated milk protein, which is easily absorbed by the child's body. The gentle consistency of the product does not injure the stomach wall. This product is considered a complete source of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, folic acid, methionine and tryptophan. Each of these microelements has clear benefits for the baby:
- stimulates the timely growth of healthy and strong teeth,
- improves digestion
- increases the appetite, helps the child quickly gain the necessary weight,
- helps to strengthen the nervous system.
Cottage cheese for babies is not recommended if the baby has a spring of early spring because of the increased calcium content. If a child in 7 months showed allergy to this product, you can replace it with goat curd. Due to the absence of lactose, it is absolutely safe for children with allergies.
Information for moms: the timing of introduction to the diet
If the child is on artificial feeding, it is recommended to introduce the supplement from 6 months, and to babies who are breastfed - from 8 months. Such a difference is due to the fact that artificial nutrition does not have enough nutrients, and breast milk contains all the necessary nutritional elements.
Why it is not necessary to enter the product earlier than 6 months? Protein from cottage cheese is split into nitrogenous compounds, which create an increased load on the kidneys. An exception is only for children suffering from calcium deficiency, who eat different mixtures or do not gain enough weight necessary for age. Excessive consumption of cottage cheese can lead to accumulation of salts (urates, phosphates, oxalates).
It is important to know! The product is introduced after the main meals of complementary foods: meat, vegetables and cereals. 8 months is the optimal period for safe and beneficial inclusion in the diet.
The first portion should be 0.5 tsp, for a day you need to monitor the reaction of the body. If the baby tolerates a fermented milk product, the dose gradually increases to 50 grams per day by year. It is not recommended to introduce a new supplement three days before or after a routine vaccination, illness.
Cooking a product at home
Often parents ask the question: “What kind of cottage cheese can be given to a baby at 6 months?”. The store product contains chemical preservatives, cheap milk fat, a variety of fruit fillers, sugar. Do not risk the health of the crumbs and prepare the dairy product yourself.
Homemade cottage cheese for babies can be prepared in various ways. This product belongs to perishable, stored in the refrigerator (no more than 3 days).
- 200 ml of milk
- 3-4 Art. spoon yogurt (can be replaced with sour cream).
Boil the milk and cool to 40-50 degrees. Add sour cream to it, stir to a uniform consistency. Cover the pan with a lid and wrap tightly with a towel, put in a warm place for the night. In the morning, the contents will turn into thick kefir. Boil it and immediately remove from heat. Pass the thickened mass with the separated serum through a sieve. Such mashed tender cottage cheese is ideal for a 7 month old baby.
For cooking you need to buy 1 bag of 1% kefir. Do not unpack the bag, put it in the freezer. In the morning, remove the frozen product from the cold, open it and put it in a sieve, previously covered with clean gauze. As the melting process begins, the whey will gradually begin to drain, and the gentle curd mass will remain in the gauze, in which all the beneficial bacteria will remain.
- 300 ml of milk.
- Calcium Chloride Solution (sold in a pharmacy).
For reference! According to this recipe, cottage cheese is prepared for children under the age of one year in whose body there is not enough calcium. Перед началом употребления желательно получить разрешение у педиатра.
Молоко нужно прокипятить и охладить. Затем добавить раствор хлористого кальция, из расчёта: 1 мл раствора на 100 мл молока. Далее тщательно перемешать, довести до кипения, но следить за тем, чтобы оно не начало кипятиться.
The resulting mixture should be reclined in a colander, pre-laid with gauze. When most of the whey (but not all) is drained, the finished curd can be rubbed through a sieve to obtain a uniform consistency. Cottage cheese should not get thick.
Variants for every day
You can buy ready-made cheese product in the store, while saving time and effort. But then the composition of the product will remain a mystery, since manufacturers do not always indicate the real list of constituent substances on the package. Therefore, it is better to cook a healthy, tasty, and most importantly - fresh cottage cheese yourself.
For cooking you will need homemade milk and lemon juice. Heat a portion of milk in an aluminum saucepan; after boiling, gradually pour in freshly squeezed lemon juice. Due to the acid, the milk will turn into a curd mass. The recipe is suitable for kids up to a year who do not have an allergy to citrus fruits.
If you have a yogurt maker, then you can quickly make homemade cottage cheese. For cooking use special kefir starter. The milk is heated, then the starter is poured in, the mixture is left to ferment.
From kefir or milk for children up to a year, you can make tasty and healthy cottage cheese. Heat the kefir on the fire, stirring constantly. After 2-3 minutes, milk clots will form. When the consistency of the mass is moderately thick, cottage cheese should be thrown in a colander to drain the whey (can be used to make pancakes).
Summarizing information: what you need to remember?
Buy only high quality and fresh milk. Do not use the enamelware, as in the cooking process, the product may burn and its taste will deteriorate. Heat milk or kefir over very low heat. Do not save the uneaten portion until the next day. For a child of 8 months, cottage cheese should consist only of freshly prepared products.
It is important to remember that excessive consumption of cottage cheese can disrupt mineral metabolism in the body of a child, therefore, certain portions should be observed by month:
- from six months to 8 months - 1 tsp,
- from 9 months - 2 teaspoons,
- from 10 months - 3 teaspoons,
- from 11 months - 4 tsp,
- from 12 months to 5 teaspoons.
If the child suffers from allergies, it is better to postpone the introduction of cottage cheese to a year. But there are exceptions: children suffering from rickets or gaining little weight begin to give food from curd at four months of age.
The first lure is best diluted in a small amount of breast milk or artificial nutrition. It is best to give the child between meals in a day. So the baby can quickly get used to the new dish. For complementary foods, use only pure cottage cheese with no additives; supplements in the form of fruit pieces can be introduced only after a year.
- Milk 400 milliliters
- Kefir 300 milliliters
1. Put the pan with milk on the stove, bring to a boil. I usually take nonfat milk and kefir so that the resulting product is more easily tolerated by the child.
2. Add kefir to boiling milk, bring to a boil - and immediately turn off the fire.
3. Give the mass to cool completely, then throw it in gauze. When whey is drained, we put the curd on a plate. If you want homemade cottage cheese for babies drier, then squeeze it in gauze well.
4. As a result, you get a grainy and tasty curd. You can also make such a delicacy for yourself by adding fruits or berries to the dessert.
Nice to meet you: cottage cheese.
Everyone knows that protein products, of which cottage cheese is a representative, supply "building material" for the cells of the body. The fact is that during digestion, any proteins break down into individual amino acids, which are the building blocks for building the body's own proteins. There are 20 known amino acids, ten of which are indispensable for the human body. This means that they cannot be synthesized in it and must necessarily come from food. Of the essential amino acids, methionine and tryptophan are the rarest in their content in food products (they are necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system, the digestive tract and blood vessels). And it is the cottage cheese that is the main source of these amino acids. In addition, it contains three more essential amino acids - histidine, phenylalanine and lysine. Cottage cheese is also rich in some vitamins - folic acid, B12A b6, AT2Niacin And of course, everyone knows that there is a lot of calcium and phosphorus in the curd. Moreover, the ratio of these two elements is close in the curd to the optimum for absorption and absorption by the body. These minerals form the basis of bone tissue and teeth. That is why they are necessary for children in the period of active growth and development.
When to introduce cottage cheese?
Cottage cheese is fed to infants not earlier than 6 months. The fact is that during the processing of protein in the body, many acidic nitrogenous compounds are formed, which create an increased load on the immature until the kidneys of the baby. In this regard, the "abuse" of cottage cheese (its appointment earlier than six months or exceeding the recommended daily dosages) can later be "answered" by the appearance in the child's urine of salts - oxalates, urates and phosphates, metabolic disorders, increased blood pressure.
If the first feeding is offered to the baby in 6 months, then the turn of cottage cheese comes to about 7.5-8 months (after the introduction of vegetables, cereals, fruits). Some experts consider it right to first enter the meat into the baby’s diet and only then the curd, others in the reverse order (curd - meat).
In special cases (insufficient weight gain, pronounced manifestations of rickets), the cottage cheese may be appointed as one of the first complementary food dishes, but this decision must be made by a pediatrician who observes the baby. And even in such cases, try to not offer this product to the baby in the past 6 months.
Begin, as always when entering a new dish, with 1/2 tsp (about 3-5 grams).
It is better to offer cottage cheese in the morning, so that you can watch the baby until the evening. If during the day you do not notice any unpleasant phenomena (skin rash, upset stool, abdominal distension, severe anxiety), the next day you can give a toddler no more than 1 teaspoon of cottage cheese.
In the absence of undesirable reactions, the dose is gradually increased to 30 grams by 9 months, up to 40 g - by 10 months and 50 g - by 11-12 months.
We must not forget that the cottage cheese is made from cow's milk. And although in the process of cooking milk proteins undergo some modification, children who are allergic to cow's milk protein often develop allergic reactions to cottage cheese. So babies should wait with the introduction of cottage cheese at least up to 10-12 months, and sometimes much longer (it all depends on the severity of the allergic reaction). Moreover, children with allergies should not introduce new products without consulting an allergist.
Sometimes intolerance to cottage cheese is found with severe lactase deficiency. This condition is observed when the gastrointestinal tract lacks the enzyme lactase, which is necessary for the digestion of milk sugar, or lactose. Lactose is a part of fresh milk (both breast and milk of animals - cow, goat), much less is present in fermented milk products, since lactic acid bacteria process milk sugar into lactic acid. About lactase deficiency say when the amount of lactase produced by the digestive glands is not enough to digest the amount of lactose from food. The causes of this condition can be either an increased amount of lactose or a real lack of an enzyme in the body. The main symptom of lactase deficiency is diluted watery stools with a sour odor. Often this condition is also accompanied by bloating and pain in it. Very little milk sugar (lactose) remains in the curd, since most of it is processed by lactic acid bacteria (they are used as a starter). But if there is a significant lack of lactase, even such a minimal amount of lactose can provoke intolerance to the product. It is manifested by the appearance of watery, liquefied stools, sometimes with a touch of green, rumbling in the abdomen, bloating, less often pain. Such problems must be solved jointly with a pediatrician or a gastroenterologist. If the baby already receives the lactase enzyme as a replacement therapy, perhaps its dose should be increased. If such therapy was not prescribed, perhaps with the introduction of cottage cheese, you should wait a few more months.
You should not give fat cottage cheese to a child suffering from an acute illness or weakened as a result of a serious illness. The maximum permissible fat content of the curd is 15%. The digestion of fats requires a lot of energy, which in such periods is needed for other purposes.
Prepare the cottage cheese yourself
There are several recipes for cooking cottage cheese. At home, you can get bland (soda) and sour curd. Remember: cottage cheese is a perishable product.
After preparation, it should be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 2-3 days.
Cooking sour curd with sourdough
For 1 liter of milk, you will need 50-75 g of sour milk or sour cream. Milk needs to be boiled and cooled to a temperature of 35-40 ° C. Boiling in this case is used as sterilization so that side bacterial cultures do not develop in the milk. It is necessary to cool the milk so that the live bacteria of the leaven does not die. Add leaven to the cooled milk and leave it for a while in a warm place until the milk acquires the consistency of yogurt. Sour milk is heated to separate the whey. In order for the cottage cheese to turn out to be tender and tasty, it is better to heat the milk in a water bath. In extreme cases, you can put it on a very slow fire, in any case not allowing boiling. If the mass is heated quickly, the protein denaturation will be very rough, and the curd will be crushed into solid tasteless lumps.
Some recipes suggest not to even wait for whey detachment - it is supposed only to slowly heat the soured milk to a temperature of 60-80 ° С and remove it from the fire. Serum separation should occur in this case as it cools. Thus it turns out cottage cheese most delicate texture.
As soon as you notice the peeling of the whey, remove the milk from the heat and fold it to a sieve or a colander with a clean bed of gauze over it. After draining the bulk of the whey curd in cheesecloth hung. If you want to get cottage cheese of a more dense consistency, you can place it under a small load, in this case more whey will be removed, and the final product will be drier. However, for infants it is better to leave a more gentle, semi-liquid consistency.
Cooking sour cottage cheese without yeast
To prepare 50 g of cottage cheese, you need about 250-300 ml of kefir. One-day kefir is poured into a saucepan and heated over low heat or in a water bath until curdling (whey delamination). Pour the cooled mass into a sieve or colander with a layer of gauze. After draining the whey, the resulting curd can be rubbed through a sieve to obtain a more homogeneous mass.
Cooking unleavened (calcined) cottage cheese
In addition to milk, you will need a solution of calcium chloride, which can be purchased at the pharmacy. 300 ml of milk - about 3 ml of the drug. Milk is boiled, cooled, calcium chloride is added from the ampoule, and the mixture is again brought to a boil (preferably in an enamel bowl). In the process of heating the mixture is swirled. It is thrown into a colander or sieve, as described above.
When can I give and how to enter into the diet
According to pediatricians, cottage cheese should be introduced into the diet of infants no earlier than six months old. It is allowed to give the kid a curd in small portions at 7-8 months of life, that is, only after the child’s cereal, vegetables, and fruits are mastered. If the infant suffers from a form of allergy, it is recommended to administer the curd product from 10-11 months. Giving cottage cheese prikorm from 4 months is allowed if the newborn is undernourished or suffering from rickets. To summarize the main signs of a child's readiness for the gradual introduction of dairy products into the diet:
- Grudnichku turned six months.
- The kid sits alone, without support.
- The child has an interest in adult food: the baby reaches for the parental plate, tries to take food.
- Since birth, the infant's weight has doubled.
- The baby is completely healthy, he was not vaccinated for the next week.
Allergy to cottage cheese
Allergies to dairy products in infants is not uncommon. A newborn can develop an allergic reaction to any food that is familiar to an adult. Cottage cheese is incredibly useful, but in some people the body begins to struggle with this product, as well as with useful vitamins, substances and trace elements that make up the delicacy.
Cottage cheese is a compacted protein, boiled from milk. With the consumption of this product is the receipt of pure protein. Sometimes the body takes it for a harmful substance, starting an active struggle and defending itself. As a result, an allergic reaction develops, which is accompanied by internal and external manifestations.
A common allergic reaction to cottage cheese is the development of a rash in the baby, which appear in the form of small redness and pimples on the skin. Sometimes there is swelling of the mouth and lips. The reaction of the gastrointestinal tract is manifested in the form of painful spasm, nausea, dizziness, vomiting and diarrhea. The respiratory system often manifests a runny nose and cough.
How to cook cottage cheese at home-recipe
There is a wide variety of various recipes for the preparation of healthy fermented milk product. Years of experience in the practice of cooking cottage cheese allows us to identify several simple ways to make healthy delicacies. Every mother had the opportunity to choose the best option for herself and the baby. Below are a few common recipes for tasty and tender cottage cheese.
The main benefits of kefir are based on its ability to have a beneficial effect on the digestion and absorption of other products. In intestinal disorders, the drink exhibits antiseptic properties. Beneficial microorganisms in kefir prevent the development of fermentation and decay processes, help cleanse the body of harmful toxins and toxins.
Pour the kefir into a small saucepan, put it on medium heat so that the mass gradually heats up but does not boil. After a while, you will notice that kefir has divided: there is a dense mass above and a liquid mass below. The upper part is the cottage cheese, which must be filtered with gauze cloth. Removing excess moisture (yeast), you get a delicious tender curd for the baby.
From milk with calcium chloride
Calcium is incredibly useful for any person. This substance is directly involved in the formation and functioning of the nervous system, blood clotting, and also contributes to the activation of certain enzymes in the body. The main role of calcium is the formation of bone tissue. For this reason, calcined dairy products are recommended for children, adolescents and women during pregnancy.
To begin, bring the milk to a boil, then add to it a 10% solution of calcium chloride and mix thoroughly. The proportions are 2-3 tablespoons or 5-6 teaspoons per 1 liter of milk. If the curd mass separation is weak, try adding a little more calcium chloride solution. After separating the curd, let the mass cool and then strain the product thoroughly. If desired, add banana and applesauce to the dish.
Made from goat milk
Home-made cottage cheese based on goat milk is rich in salts of potassium, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, vitamins of group B. In addition, there is a lot of albumin in such milk, therefore this product is better absorbed by infants, providing reliable protection against infections. According to the reviews, cottage cheese on goat milk will be especially useful for children when teething milk teeth. Tasty and healthy delicacy is best done independently with their own hands.
Put the milk in a warm place for about two days. The sour product is poured into an aluminum pan, which put on a slow fire. Milk should not boil. Heat it up to sixty degrees. Do not forget to constantly stir the liquid. As soon as the substance starts to turn off, turn off the fire. If the milk is overheated, the dish will turn out dry and lose its delicate flavor. Move the folded mass into a colander, slightly squeeze. Let the remaining serum drain. Gentle cottage cheese on goat milk is ready.
In the slow cooker
Liter kefir pour in the bowl multicooker. Set the mode "multicooker". The temperature should be at around 80 degrees. Cooking time - 45 minutes. Если используемая вами модель мультиварки не располагает специальным режимом, установите подогрев или режим «молочная каша». Чтобы сделать густой творог с зернышками, продлите время готовки еще на 10 минут. По истечении примерно часа творожная масса должна отделиться от сыворотки.
Полученный творог нужно процедить, удалив тем самым лишнюю жидкость. Для этого воспользуйтесь марлей. Оставьте завернутую субстанцию стекать и остывать. После этого вручную докрутите марлю, хорошенько отожмите жидкость. From one liter of kefir comes about 150 grams of cottage cheese, very light and tender. Having added applesauce, you will have a tasty, and, most importantly, healthy dish for babies.