What to do if hair falls out in bunches?
Every day a person loses several dozen hairs (80-150).
This is a normal loss, because This process is a symptom of renewal. Some strands replace others, which is natural.
The number of hairs that leave the head every day is individual and depends on the color, the structure of the strands, the age of the person, their sex.
When more hair falls out than necessary, it is important to provide competent care for the strands. Wash your head with natural shampoo (do it yourself or buy natural products), comb the curls with a wooden comb.
- diseases of the thyroid gland, endocrine system and urogenital,
- viruses, fungus,
- diabetes, pneumonia,
- drugs, chemotherapy, other aggressive treatments,
- unhealthy diet
- stresses, nervous shocks,
- heavy metal poisoning (arsenic, mercury, lead)
- adverse external factors (dirty water from the tap, polluted air, household poisoning),
- illiterate skin and hair care (refusal to wear hats in winter and shawls in summer, frequent dyeing and chemistry, daily use of hair dryer, hair extensions, fleece, styling products)
- unhealthy lifestyle (alcohol, lack of sleep, fatigue, passive smoking),
- age or hormonal changes (pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, age after 55 years).
To establish the cause of hair loss can only be an expert. Refer to the trichologist, let him examine the current state of your hair, skin and write out directions for examination. Usually identifying the source of the problem consists of:
- total blood count,
- check hormone levels
- thyroid examinations (tests, ultrasound),
- studying the health of the skin.
Find out more about the diagnosis and the reasons for this video:
Hair falls out bundles: what to do?
To stop hair loss bundles, use these methods:
- massage (at home and in the salon),
- sedative medication (for stress)
- treating a disease that causes strand loss,
- use of vitamins, minerals,
- use of traditional medicine (masks, homemade shampoos, herbal rinses, oils for the skin and strands),
- the use of medical cosmetics (from the pharmacy).
Doctors often prescribe medications such as "Rinfallin", "Alerana", "Revalid", "Nutrikap", "Sideral", "Pantovigar". The duration of their admission is 6-12 months.
Also used cosmetics external use ("Azelomax", "Dualgen", "Regeyn" and etc.).
These treatments can be in the form of an ointment, lotion, balm, serum or spray. You can apply them on the skin, and you need to wash off after a few hours. Apply them as a mask or compress.
Massage is considered an excellent way of healing.. It improves blood circulation, strengthens the strands, promotes their growth. You can massage your head on your own or go to a specialist. If you perform self-massage, you need to do it in the morning and evening.
Movement must be neat, gentle: start with stroking and smoothly go on tapping, light pulling of the skin. Actively uses the forehead, neck and temples.
To enhance the effect of the massage, use vegetable oil (hemp, flaxseed, olive, grape or apricot seeds, avocado, amaranth, sesame, burdock, chamomile, pumpkin).
Very helpful physiotherapy (cryotherapy, ozone therapy). You can do mesotherapy (the first 5 sessions are done twice a week, then repeat the treatment every 7 days, and the whole course consists of 10-15 procedures) or use darsonval (daily for 1 month).
Ozone therapy has almost no contraindications. And the results of the procedure come quickly. Curls are enriched with nutrients and oxygen. This stops hair loss, improves the process of new hair growth.
Ozone can be administered systemically or topically. The first option is painless. In the second you need to make injections, which may be accompanied by unpleasant sensations. One session lasts 20 minutes.
Cryotherapy - the effect of liquid nitrogen on the upper layers of the skin. The vessels expand and contract, which improves the penetration of nutrients into the dermis. Contraindications are minimal, in this plus method. The procedure lasts 15 minutes. Cryotherapy should be repeated 2-4 times a week. Course - 15 procedures.
While the hair falls out, it is necessary to abandon any procedures that can weaken the strands or roots. Set aside perm, dyeing and other salon methods.
The effectiveness and duration of treatment
The first results from treatment with pills, ointments, mesotherapy, darsonval, ozone, cryotherapy will be noticeable after 2.5-3 weeks. A more tangible effect will be noticeable in 1.5-2 months.
But in order in order to get a good result, it is necessary to undergo examination by a trichologist, to pass tests. Only a doctor can find the right treatment.
In order to further avoid the problem of falling strands, it is important to follow some rules:
- wet hair should not be combed: let them dry,
- protect yourself from the negative effects of stress (get enough sleep, take a walk in the fresh air, take a sedative on herbs, lead an active lifestyle),
- eat more healthy foods: fish, dairy, grains, vegetables, dietary meat, fruits,
- Give up cigarettes and alcohol, do not eat pills.
Proper hair care and timely treatment will protect your strands from falling out with scraps.
Causes of loosing hair curls
Loss of hair in large quantities is a clear sign that the body is not doing well. All internal processes and diseases clearly affect our appearance and hair. There are many reasons due to which the hair can start beading.
- Postpartum period in women. Pregnancy and childbirth - this is a huge stress for the body, which simply can not go unnoticed. A few weeks after giving birth, many women experience severe hair loss.
This is directly related to the hormonal background, which begins to recover after gestation and childbirth. Do not worry too much if the reason is precisely this. It will be enough to abandon for a while complex, hairstyling and thermal devices for styling.
As a rule, it begins a few weeks after the onset of the disease and passes only after full recovery. Chronic diseases may cause hair to fall out in bunches. This is mainly due to diseases of the ovaries, thyroid, pituitary, or pancreas.
The fact is that they are all responsible for the production of hormones in the body, which in turn affects the condition of the hair. With the disease of these organs, in addition to loss, symptoms such as weight change, problems with emotional state, depression, hair growth of other parts of the body can be observed. Poisoning another cause of hair loss bundles. Heavy metals, which are contained in paints, chemical fertilizers, tobacco smoke and tinware, can provoke poisoning of the body.
Medications. This is another factor that should be considered as the cause of hair loss. Many medicines (especially those aimed at the treatment of hormonal) have such a side effect as hair loss.
Stress. Hair can begin to fall out in strong stressful situations, neuralgia, as well as prolonged depression. Such diseases are strongly reflected in their condition.
The influence of external factors. Many external factors, which we sometimes do not even notice, can lead to hair loss. Contaminated air, water containing impurities, cold air - all this leads to hair loss.
Improper nutrition and lack of vitamins. Nutrition - is the key to good health of your body. Many people neglect to eat properly, which in turn can lead to such consequences as hair loss.
Basically, this item applies to girls who exhaust themselves with diets, because of what the body does not receive the necessary elements and vitamins. Vitamin deficiencies can also be associated with seasonal factors.
With the help of injections, the scalp feeds on various substances that are necessary for the normal functioning of the hair.
Advantages of use:
- saturation of the scalp with vitamins and microelements,
- improving blood circulation
- the awakening of sleeping hair follicles.
Cons of use:
- high cost of the procedure
- infection when hygiene is not observed,
- headaches after the procedures.
Stimulation of blood circulation in the hair follicles
This is one of the new methods in combating hair loss, which has proven itself well. This method can be applied by laser exposure, ozone therapy or electrical stimulation.
Advantages of use:
- long and steady result,
- comfort of the procedure,
- Scalp tissue is not damaged.
Cons of use:
- contraindicated in pregnant women, children, people with hemophilia and sunburn on the scalp,
- high cost of the procedure
- for the full effect, you must undergo a long course of treatment,
- inefficiency of the procedure, if hair loss is caused by chronic diseases.
It should be noted that this method of treatment is divided into: hormones and non-hormonal drugs. Excess hormone dihydrotestosterone leads to the destruction of the hair follicles and as a result to hair loss. To stabilize hormones, the following hormonal drugs are prescribed:
Predominantly for women can be prescribed such drugs as:
Pros of use. Hormonal drugs have proven themselves in the pharmaceutical market and show excellent results.. After several weeks of use, the hair stops falling out, and after a few months you can notice new hair.
- Side effects from taking oral agents, as well as from improper use. For example, the drug Propecia is absolutely contraindicated for women and extremely dangerous for men who are engaged in self-treatment.
- These drugs can not be used by women during pregnancy and lactation.
- In men, after the cessation of treatment, the hair loss bundles can resume again.
Non-hormonal drugs include the following:
- Polyplant complex.
Plus use is that non-hormonal drugs restore the deficiency of vitamins and microelements in the body. They will help restore hair elasticity and density, while not having serious side effects.
- Allergic reactions are possible.
- The high cost of some drugs.
- The need to repeat courses many times.
If the cause of hair loss bundles is diet, stress, pregnancy and other causes not caused by serious diseases, then cosmetics will help to cope with this problem. The most popular include:
- Vichy Derkos,
- Ducrey Anafaz,
Advantages of use:
- improve the nutrition of the scalp,
- stimulate new hair growth
- prevent hair loss.
Cons of use:
- the need to choose a tool for the type of hair,
- high cost of some products
- possible occurrence of allergic reactions,
- deterioration of the result with an incorrectly chosen remedy,
- a strong indelible smell in some products.
As a rule, if all recommendations are prescribed by a doctor, the result comes after a few weeks. If the cause of hair loss is the influence of external factors, stress, improper nutrition, or lack of vitamins, then within a few months after undergoing a course of treatment, the hair will stop falling out. In the case of chronic diseases, cessation of hair loss is completely dependent on the patient's recovery.
What kind of masks can I do if my hair falls out in bunches?
With a chicken egg. Chicken eggs contain a lot of useful substances for hair. These are vitamins: A, B, E, D, microelements, proteins. They protect the rods from drying out and promote their growth. Egg masks are indispensable in treating severe hair loss.
For effective treatment of this disease, masks prepared from the following ingredients are used:
- 1 yolk, a teaspoon of lemon juice, a tablespoon of natural yogurt,
- 1-2 yolks, a spoon of vegetable oil (olive, castor or burdock),
- 1 yolk, 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil (base), a few drops of lavender essential oil and cedar.
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey 5-10 drops of essential oil: fir, rosemary, cedar,
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon of unrefined olive or sunflower oil,
- 1 yolk or whole egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey and a third cup of a thick broth of chamomile flowers.
Please note that honey masks should not be applied to those who are allergic to this product. Also, when preparing a therapeutic agent, honey, eggs, and natural juices should not be strongly heated. When heated over 60 degrees nutrients from them are lost. Ingredients for all masks should be thoroughly mixed and applied to the strands for 30-40 minutes, then rinse with water.
The folk remedies cited here from hair loss by scraps will help you cope with the problem and make your curls lush and beautiful.
Be healthy. See you again!
How much live hair on the head
Each person loses from 50 to 100 hairs every day. Hair lives on the head from 3 to 7 years. 90% of hair on the head are actively growing, the remaining 10% are at rest. This phase lasts from 2 to 6 months, after which the hair falls out. Usually, with age, the hair does not become thinner, but sometimes new hair does not grow on the spot of lost hair. This process may begin as early as early adulthood. Hair loss can be caused by various diseases, hormonal imbalances, head injuries or scalp injuries, stress or taking certain drugs. Often the hair begins to grow again with the elimination of the cause of loss.
Gnezdny (focal) baldness (alopecia) is a disease in which smooth round spots remain in place of lost hair. At the same time, the scalp looks normal (no dandruff, scars and ulcers).
Hair Loss Bundles
Hair loss, as well as hair growth - a natural process that occurs in all people without exception, the body changes the old dead cells to new ones.
There is a norm, which is 60-100 hairs per day.
If you want to improve the condition of your hair, special attention should be paid to shampoos that you use. A frightening figure - in 97% of shampoos of famous brands are substances that poison our body. The main components, due to which all the troubles, on the labels are designated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of the curls, the hair becomes brittle, lose elasticity and strength, the color fades. But the worst thing is that this filth enters the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer. We advise against using the means in which these substances are located. Recently, the experts of our editorial office analyzed the sulfate-free shampoos, where the first place was taken by the funds from the company Mulsan Cosmetic. The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems. We recommend to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
But if the deviation from the norm is large, you should think about the treatment and the implementation of special measures against hair loss.
Symptoms of hair loss
Partial baldness in men: the hairline gradually shifts towards the back of the head, first the hair falls out at the temples, then at the crown.
Complete baldness: hair becomes thinner and falls out over the entire surface of the scalp.
- hair falls out only in some areas
- thinning hair.
In some cases, hair loss occurs within 3 months from the time of delivery, surgery, or severe illness. It is recommended to consult a doctor for hair loss, which may be associated with taking medications, or if hair loss is accompanied by pain, inflammation and sensitivity of the scalp, scales, scabs, ulcers or pus on the scalp, or hair loss in other areas of the body.
The simplest way to stop hair loss by bundles is to eliminate the causes.
The simplest way to stop hair loss is to eliminate the causes that cause it. But in most cases, the causes of hair loss are not known to us.Here, not only painful changes in the scalp, but also hereditary predisposition, and external influences that cause disruption of the normal activity of the body, and emotional experiences and even abuse in food are important.
Many of the listed hair loss factors are often interrelated. Find them and successfully overcome - the task of the specialist.
Yes, many reasons can cause hair loss or at least have a negative effect on their growth. And here the hairdresser will not help you: the best liquids for washing, styling or curling hair are powerless if bacteria nest in the skin, the poison of which penetrates into the blood and creates inflammatory foci.
You have to remember the main thing: in order to achieve long-term, lasting success in treating hair and scalp diseases, in order to stop or even prevent hair loss, you must first consult a doctor who will determine the cause of the disease and determine the methods of treatment. Only by eliminating the main evil, you can count on the success of cosmetics and procedures.
Hair loss types
Hair loss (baldness) - by inheritance or genetic hair loss (alopecia). It is also known as androgenic alopecia and is caused by the body's inability to produce new hairs, not due to excessive hair loss. Androgenic alopecia is usually permanent.
Hair loss in men and hair loss in women
Hair loss in men is much more common than in women. About 25% of men start to go bald after 30 years, and about two thirds notice hair loss processes that lead to baldness at the age of 60.
Hair loss in men (baldness) looks like a bald spot and sparse hairs around the crown with possible bald spots. You can see all types of hair loss in men in the picture. In addition to the genes, male pattern baldness seems to require the presence of the male hormone testosterone. Men who do not produce testosterone (due to genetic abnormalities or castration) do not develop this type of hair loss.
Hair loss in men (baldness)
There are seven stages:
- Normal hair without visible hair loss.
- hair falls on a wedge-shaped curve.
- the same as in stage 2, only the hair growth stops deeper in the frontal region and temporal region.
- Hair reduction is sharper in the frontal and temporal areas than in the 3 stages and there is a beginning of baldness on the back of the head.
- It looks like stage 4, but hair density is significantly reduced.
- a strip of hair connecting the two sides of the head, which was in the 4th and 5th stages disappears
- Hair falls out completely, remain only at the base of the head and on the sides just above the ears
Hair loss in women - baldness
Some women also noticed hair loss associated with genetics, age, or male hormones, which tend to increase in women after menopause. On the external manifestation of it is different from male pattern baldness. Female pattern baldness includes thinning of the entire scalp. In this case, bald patches are not formed in men.
Causes of hair loss bundles
- Infectious diseases. After 8-10 weeks after the illness (such diseases include those with severe fever and flu, scarlet fever, typhoid fever, pneumonia), a loss may occur, which reaches a climax after about 3 months. The skin condition does not change, therefore after recovery in within six months the loss stops.
- Postpartum period. After 8-12 weeks after birth, increased hair loss is often observed, which lasts about 6 weeks. It is enough to cancel the complex procedures associated with the aesthetics of the hair - perm, dyeing, bleaching. Gradually, the fallout will stop.
Diseases of the internal organs. Diseases of the internal organs can cause significant baldness. Growing hair is much thinner, especially at the temples. Chronic severe diseases - tuberculosis, syphilis, blood diseases, diseases of the endocrine glands (pituitary, thyroid and pancreas), ovarian diseases - greatly change the state of the body. This can not but affect the skin, nails and hair, since the activity of all body cells decreases and poorly restored. But after treatment, an additional hair care course will help improve their health.
Pressure and compression. Many people use clamps, pins, combs, pins, African braids and other complex decorative tools in abundance. At the same time, the load on the scalp and hair shaft is such that the hair begins to fray (for example, a ponytail hair gum gradually rubs the hair in the same place - how can it not break?), In severe cases, hair atrophy occurs papillae or inflammation of the follicles.
Signs of iron deficiency: pale skin, weakness, drowsiness, lethargy. To confirm or deny this cause of hair loss can a normal blood test.
- If this reason is confirmed, you should consume more foods containing iron or special additives.
- Hair loss as a reaction to medications. Today, more than a hundred such drugs are known. These are contraceptives, high blood pressure pills, diuretics, antidepressants, steroids, and even aspirin. Look at the contraindications of the medications taken, and if hair loss is indicated, consult your doctor about how you can replace it.
- Hair loss due to careless handling. Painting, curling, hair curlers, hair dryer spoil the hair, and if you can not refuse them, then at least give your hair time to rest. Also not recommended to constantly wear wigs, hairpieces, false hair, tight braids and slimming, parting in the same place. Even hair masks can cause a loss if the mask is chosen incorrectly or is not done in accordance with the instructions.
What can you do
If hair loss is due to heredity or aging, it is almost impossible to prevent or reverse it. Take care of your hair (use a balm, conditioner, a comb with rare teeth, paint and dry your hair as seldom as possible, avoid chemical perm).
Do not pull the hair, do not pull into the hair (braids, tails, bunches).
Although there is no remedy that is sure to stop hair loss, you can try Minoxidil, an over-the-counter drug that helps about a third of patients recover hair. However, discontinuation of the drug can cause hair loss.
Use wigs, hairpieces, etc., if you are worried about your appearance.
Consult your doctor if you suspect that hair loss is associated with serious disorders in the body.
Fresh Aloe Leaf Juice
To stimulate hair growth use fresh juice of aloe leaves, prepared according to the method of "biological stimulation". Its essence: the lower and middle leaves of aloe are cut, washed with boiled water, dried, wrapped in paper and placed in a refrigerator for 12 days. Then the healthy leaves (blackened are thrown out) are crushed, the juice is squeezed through gauze and rubbed 1-2 times a week into the skin of the scalp.
Tincture of red peppers
With hair loss with great success in folk medicine is used tincture of red capsicum, which according to the content of vitamins is one of the first places among the vegetable crops. It causes a rush of blood to the scalp. 1 part of pepper pour 10 parts of 70-degree alcohol, insist 6-7 days and strain. Then the tincture diluted in 10 parts of boiled water and 2-3 times a week, preferably at night, rub into the scalp.
Decoction of burdock root
It is used against hair loss, as well as dandruff, itching of the scalp. Strengthens hair growth. Method of preparation and use. The roots of annual burdock plants are dug out in late autumn and early spring, dried, and then the broth is prepared. Burdock roots finely chopped. 1 part of the roots pour 10 parts of boiling water and boil for 10-15 minutes on low heat. Then insist for 2-3 hours and strain. Rinse your hair with a decoction after shampooing. You can also rub it into the hair roots (no need to wash it off).
Infusion of coltsfoot with nettle
It is used for the best growth of hair and against their loss. For therapeutic and cosmetic purposes, young leaves are used, as they contain the greatest amount of nutrients.
Ingredients: 3 tbsp. spoons of dried leaves of coltsfoot and nettle, JO, 7-1 l of water. Method of preparation and use. Pour the dried leaves with hot water and leave for 30-40 minutes. Strain and apply immediately: soak the infusion of the roots of previously washed hair. The procedure is carried out 1-2 times a week.
Nutrients and trace elements for the treatment of hair loss
There are many vitamins, and each of them is necessary for our organism, because it performs certain functions. A large amount of vitamins from the total number of works and the fact that our hair shone with beauty and health. Their deficiency in the body is fraught with just hair loss, and in extreme cases, even baldness.
As soon as you notice that your hair begins to thin noticeably, and every time there is a shred of hair on the comb, this the body gives you a sign: it lacks vitamins.
Among the effective vitamins necessary for strengthening hair and struggling with their loss, the following are distinguished:
- vitamin A significantly improves the vital activity of the roots,
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) protects the body from stress, and disorders of the nervous system lead directly to hair loss,
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin) soothes irritated scalp cells, restores damaged hair roots,
- vitamin b3 (niacin) normalizes metabolic processes in the hair roots, because of what they become more stable and not so often fall out,
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) penetrates directly into the follicle - the hair follicle, strengthening it, and hence the entire hair,
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is a participant in all metabolic processes, so the hair gets all the necessary substances for a full existence,
- vitamin B7 (or H, or biotin) - one of the most important vitamins against hair loss, is used as an effective remedy against baldness,
- Vitamin B8 (Inositol) helps the hair roots more actively absorb and process Vitamin E,
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) promotes cell division and their constant renewal, and this leads to the fact that in the follicle there are fewer dead and lifeless cells, which provoke hair loss,
- vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) increases the access of oxygen to the hair roots: starting to breathe, the hair roots are fixed,
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) improves the human immune system, weakening which is one of the main causes of hair loss, and also affects the blood circulation, forcing the blood to deliver nutrients to the hair roots, and most importantly - oxygen,
- Vitamin E (tocopherol), getting into the cells that have frozen in their development, begins to act as a catalyst and contributes to the continuation of their work,
- Vitamin F makes hair stronger and more stress resistant to external negative factors.
What can a doctor do
The physician must rule out serious causes of hair loss. Assign the necessary treatment of the disease that led to hair loss. Prescribe medications that stimulate hair growth (finasteride should not be given to women).
In the case of permanent hair loss, the doctor may advise hair transplantation or the interweaving of hair and nylon threads in your own hair.
Alopecia alopecia often resolves on its own. If this does not happen, the doctor may prescribe steroids shots to the scalp or prescribe a lotion containing steroids.
When does hair loss become dangerous?
It should be understood that a certain number of hairs remaining on the comb, is not a critical phenomenon. After the “life cycle” is over, the hair falls out, thereby giving way to a new one. Therefore, you should not be upset if a certain number of hairs leave the usual place every day.
However, it is also unsafe to treat this process carelessly, so you should pay attention to the following factors:
- If there is no bulb at the end of the hairs that fell out, the situation is not critical, but it requires periodic monitoring. To do this, the head should not be washed for 2-3 days. After that, gently pull the curls at the temples and crown. If, as a result of this action, less than five hairs remain in the hand, the rate is not exceeded.
If the naked eye can see that the hair falls out in bunches or when the hair loss is systematic, you should contact a trichologist. It will help to establish the cause of this phenomenon correctly and select the means for restoring the health of curls.
Stop hair loss
After determining the cause of the loss of part of the hair, it is important to determine the method of treating this problem. The most effective way to choose a course of treatment will help a professional trichologist after examining the state of the locks. However, popular methods of restoring curls and scalp are not less popular, as evidenced by numerous comments and reviews on the Internet.
If the hair falls out in bunches, it is worth trying an effective natural remedy based on burdock roots. They are harvested in late autumn or early spring, after which they are dried and the broth is prepared according to the following recipe. The roots of the plant are poured boiling water at the rate of one to ten and boil on low heat for 10-15 minutes. The tool is infused for two to three hours, then filtered. Broth is used as a conditioner for washed hair and for rubbing into the roots.
Make sure your hair needs help!
In order not to be alarmists, let's first make sure that there’s really something wrong with your hair. To do this, experts suggest to conduct a kind of testing.
Do not wash your head for several days, and then pull (but not hard!) A separate strand on the back of the head or on the temples. See what you have left in your hand. If there are more than five hairs, it means that they really need help. In this case, we can say that your hair falls out badly.
The reasons for this unpleasant phenomenon can be quite different. We will now analyze them in more detail.
We are looking for a problem
The culprit of the fact that your hair falls out may be the cold season. If in the winter you like to go bare-headed, you risk not only catching a cold, but also badly spoiling your appearance. Indeed, in the cold, the vessels that feed the scalp become very narrow, and because of this, the hair follicles do not receive the necessary nutrition. They weaken, and your hairstyle noticeably thin. To this, by the way, an acute shortage of vitamins and microelements is usually added, especially noticeable in winter and early spring.
Stress and nervous shocks are another source of the fact that hair falls out strongly (the reasons are, though banal, but, alas, very common). Nervous tension experienced by a person causes a spasm of blood vessels, which, as you already know, has a very bad effect on the condition of the locks.
Отчего еще мы теряем волосы
Сейчас очень модно сидеть на диетах, и заметьте, отнюдь не тех, что добавляют здоровье. Women in pursuit of coveted thin waists expose their bodies to incredible trials, the seas with its hunger or puffing with unnecessary, and sometimes simply harmful products. As a result, the lack of trace elements, protein, iron, leads to the fact that hair falls out in clumps (what to do, they also need a balanced diet), while new ones grow slowly, and all this can even lead to baldness.
Hormonal changes can also have a negative impact on the state of hair. So, many young mothers complained that their hair, which looked absolutely healthy and thick during pregnancy, became dull after birth, sank and was very thin. Diseases of the thyroid gland, menopause, taking contraceptives can also harm the hairstyle.
The cause of baldness is a hereditary predisposition.
But it is not always the reason that hair falls out, vitamins (or rather, their absence), hormones or stress - often genetic predisposition is often to blame.
Hereditary alopecia (alopecia) usually occurs in old age. Most often, this problem occurs in men, but women, as they age, sometimes lose their hair. Typically, the presence of gene factors is manifested in exactly how this happens: bald patches appear on the crown or on the temples, and in some cases in separate sections (this is the so-called nesting alopecia).
Aggressive styling can lead to hair loss.
Beauty, of course, requires sacrifice, but it’s probably stupid to sacrifice your own curls. And if you wash and blow-dry your hair every day, regularly dye it, make your hair tight, have a passion for chemical perm, then there is nothing surprising in the fact that your hair falls out in clots.
What to do with your appearance, of course, you decide, but remember: your hair needs rest! There are many hairstyles that do not traumatize them, in addition, do not forget about the nourishing masks that will help the strands to recover and gain a brilliant look.
If the hair falls out in clumps, what to do first?
So, if you notice that the hair becomes more rare, you need to go to a specialist who can determine the exact cause of the problem and prescribe the necessary treatment. Such a specialist is a trichologist - a doctor dealing with diseases of the scalp and hair.
First of all, the patient is assigned a complex of vitamins that can strengthen the roots (vitamins A and B2), activate metabolic processes (vitamins B3 and B6) and prevent baldness (vitamin B7).
In alopecia, vasodilating antihypertensive drugs (eg, Minoxidil) are often prescribed, as well as vegetable oils, from which masks and compresses are made.
When hair falls out, the doctor can refer you to physiotherapy, which stimulates new hair growth and strengthens old ones.
And at once we want to warn you that it is impossible to prescribe a treatment for yourself and to use medicines, as the wrong dosage or unexplained cause of alopecia can lead to a worsening of the situation. More harmless in this sense are folk remedies.
Folk remedies to strengthen hair
If you turn to traditional medicine, do not forget to check the applied prescriptions for the ability to cause you to be allergic.
- One of the most popular means is the brandy mask, for which a tablespoon of brandy is ground with yolk and dessert spoon of honey. It is applied to unwashed dry hair and left for 20 minutes, then rinsed with water with the addition of vinegar or lemon juice in a ratio of 1 cup per liter of water. Do not use shampoo for flushing!
- If a lot of hair falls out, then an onion mask can also be useful, consisting of honey, vegetable oil and onion juice (all of 1 tbsp. L.), Pounded with yolk, which is heated in a water bath. It is rubbed into the scalp for 40 minutes. (hair should be dirty and slightly moisturized). Wash off the composition with a shampoo, and add any essential oil to rinse water to destroy the onion odor.
Regular rinsing of hair with an infusion of sage, Hypericum, burdock root, nettle or immortelle is also good - all of them can significantly improve the condition of the hair.
Hair care is an important part of their health.
Finding out why hair falls on your head, what to do in such a situation, do not forget about the competent care of them. After all, it is he who will help strengthen the effect of all the means that you will use to get rid of the problem.
- If you lose hair - more often comb your hair. This simple procedure will improve blood circulation in the vessels of the scalp, thereby providing nutrients to the follicles and strengthen the hair follicles. This is best done with a special massage brush.
- Avoid as tight as possible rubber bands, pins and hairpins that could damage the hair roots or disrupt their internal structure.
- If the hair began to fall out, change all your care products, even if they seem to you to be perfect. Perhaps it was they who led to the deplorable result. Shampoos, masks and balms against hair loss are best purchased at pharmacies.
- The temperature for washing the head should be no more than 40 ° C.
- Do not comb wet hair - let them dry.
- Do not dry your hair with a hairdryer, irons or curling irons.
- Refuse hair extensions - this procedure always causes alopecia.
When is hair loss normal?
Renewal is a normal process occurring in the human body. It concerns and hair. New rods, forming in the follicle, are moving outward, pushing out the obsolete old ones. The number of changing hairs in different people varies and is associated with a number of different factors. On average, their rate is determined as follows:
- Blondes lose the greatest number - up to 150 pieces.
- In dark-haired people can fall out to 110 hairs.
- Redheads lose up to 80 pieces per day.
The number of lost hair is affected by their thickness. Thin usually grow thicker, respectively, a greater number of them and is lost. Having found that hair falls out in bunches, and losses exceed the norm, it is necessary to turn to a trichologist. It will help establish the origins of this phenomenon and determine therapeutic measures.
Causes of hair loss
An analysis of the factors affecting the loss of curls, showed that this happens as a result of a poor lifestyle, lack of competent care for hair and depends on the general condition of the person. The reasons that hair falls out in clumps may be as follows:
- Malnutrition, the consequence of which is insufficient intake of nutrients, vitamins, microelements to the roots. Disastrous for the state of hair mono-diet, depriving the body of necessary elements.
- Exposure to external factors - polluted air, water, too high or low temperatures.
- Stressful situations, nervous shocks. All this has a negative effect on curls.
- Chronic diseases. Particularly affected by problems relating to the endocrine, urogenital system, viral infections. The cause of baldness is often a fungal infection.
- Medication. Not only chemotherapy, but even harmless remedies from a home first-aid kit (Aspirin, painkillers, antibiotics) can provoke hair loss. The active ingredients contained in them interfere with blood flow, which impairs the nutrition of the hair bulb.
- Hormonal disorders. At certain periods of life (pregnancy, menopause) significant changes occur in the body. It is noticed that after birth, hair grow dull and can fall out in large quantities. Gradually, with the restoration of hormonal balance, the hair becomes the same.
- The use of low-quality hair care products. Chemicals present in the composition of some shampoos, dyes, lead to the loss of strands scraps.
- Lack of hair care. Frequent and abundant use of aggressive styling products, flashing, buildup, weaving of African braids, perm, cause deterioration of the condition of the hair.
- Bad habits (smoking, alcohol) have a negative effect on curls.
In order to stop hair loss with bundles, you must first eliminate the causes of the problem. Being engaged in further treatment, we must not forget about the right care - daily comb the strands, stimulating blood circulation. Use a special brush for this purpose. Do not tighten the hair with too tight rubber bands, clips, so as not to disturb their structure.
The basic principles of treatment
If you find that the hair falls out in clumps, the doctor will tell you what to do. Faced with a problem, you should immediately contact the trichologist. By taking the necessary measures at the very beginning of the disease, you can restore the hair and avoid baldness.
Considering the reasons that caused severe hair thinning, the doctor draws up a treatment regimen that includes taking various medications:
- sedatives to relieve stress
- drugs that help eliminate the underlying underlying disease,
- vitamin complexes.
Of the medications prescribed when hair falls out in shreds, the most popular are minoxidil-based products. Improvement in the condition of the hair is observed in 30% of cases. Minoxidil is found in Kosilone, Aleran, Revasil, and Alopexy. Within a month after the first spray application, hairs can appear on the affected areas. The disadvantage of the drug can be no permanent effect. Termination of the use of a spray or ointment may result in repeated hair loss. Preparations with Minoxidil are contraindicated in people younger than 18 years old, during pregnancy and lactation, with existing violations of the integrity of the scalp.
The task of the treatment course is to fill in the missing micronutrients and vitamins. Hair loss is often accompanied by iron deficiency anemia. To eliminate it, iron-rich preparations are prescribed - Ferlatum, Cosmofer, Tardiferon, Fenuls.
With anemia, there is a decrease in the production of red blood cells. Vitamin preparations help to stimulate it - Ascorbic acid, Alfatokoferol, Cycancolamine.
When hair falls out in bunches, physiotherapeutic procedures are effective:
- Ozone therapy. Tangible results are observed soon after. Hair is enriched with oxygen, resulting in increased penetration of nutrients into the deeper layers of the skin. This contributes to the growth of new strands and stops the process of precipitation. Ozone can be administered topically or systemically. In the first case, there is a slight discomfort at the moment of injection, but the method is considered more effective. Systemic exposure involves the use of a special cap, which improves the general well-being of the patient, but has less benefit for hair restoration. The procedure has no contraindications and is carried out once a week.
- Cryotherapy. The method is based on the use of liquid nitrogen. The mechanism of its impact is the ability to constrict and dilate blood vessels, which improves the penetration of nutrients. As a result, the hair loss process stops. In the course of 15 procedures that need to be carried out every 2 days. The effect is enhanced if you add to them taking vitamins.
Masks, decoctions prepared at home according to old recipes have an excellent therapeutic and preventive effect. They are prepared from the usual products available in the kitchen of any hostess.
The basis for the creation of many types of masks is the yolk of an egg - a storehouse of healthy microelements and vitamins. Effective compositions using mustard, honey, onion juice, yeast. Cognac. The mixture prepared in accordance with the recipe is applied to the wet strands, slightly rubbing into the root zone, and left for half an hour, wrapped its head with a towel. You can rinse with plain water. If used in the composition of the mask oil - with the help of shampoo.
Useful properties of medicinal plants are very popular when it comes to strengthening the hair. For a long time, after rinsing the head, various decoctions prepared from birch leaves, oak bark, and onion peel were used to rinse the head. They are able to strengthen the roots, make the hair lush and beautiful.
Recommendations for the period of treatment
In the process of performing various activities related to the fight against hair loss, it is necessary to abandon the coloring, chemical perm. It is not recommended to apply on the weakened foam curls, mousses for styling. To replace usual care products with strengthening ones, which include natural components. After washing you should comb your hair only when it dries completely. You can not use a hairdryer, irons, curling.
The diet should contain meat, fish dishes, dairy products, vegetables, fruits. It should not be at the same time with the procedures to strengthen the hair, abuse alcohol, smoke, take medications.
The best prevention of hair loss is a healthy lifestyle, good nutrition and the absence of nervous shocks.