The problem of fear of women
Gynophobia is an obsessive fear of women. Fear causes panic, most often it occurs in men. Such fear is one of the most common phobias in modern society. Often, making contact with the opposite sex is difficult for a boy or girl. Such a disorder is unstable, has a destructive nature for the life of the one who feels fear. Next, we will understand what is called the fear of women, and why it occurs.
The main causes of phobias
The most common causes of gynophobia are psychological trauma that are hidden. In this case, you will need hypnosis to recover. Thanks to him, the attention of a person is directed inside himself. Memories are clearer and more vivid. Hypnotic methods help in finding yourself, your problems, their acceptance and awareness. So patients can get rid of their fears and anxieties. During hypnosis, the human psyche opens, the individual feels more relaxed. Do not be afraid of this method of getting rid of the fear of women.
Despotic maternal rigor is the most common cause of gynophobia. A child as a child could suppress his will, apply tough measures in education.
What is the fear of women called for and what is it talking about? First of all, that in the genus the representatives of the male had no authority. This is most often the primary cause of a phobia. Often fathers are soft and silent, they do not participate in the symbolic punishment of a child. Often, men take on women's roles in the family. Before children, they always appear in a friendly and festive mood. Such fathers constantly show tenderness and love. At the instinct level, the wives of such men begin to fill in the mental elements of the family that were missed.
Women can teach men, take responsibility for making decisions, punish children, teach a husband. All this is not inherent in nature. It turns out destructive images, they are transferred to all women. To get rid of phobias, it is important to fix the example of a father whom everyone respects.
Conflicting sexual attitudes can also lead to the development of gynophobia. On the one hand, men have an interest in communicating with the opposite sex, a desire to communicate with women. On the other hand, they may have a bad relationship building experience. Often there is a memory of unpleasant situations in which the female gender was involved.
Fear of women is most clearly manifested in relation to pregnant women. Such a man considers an unnatural process a relationship with a girl who bears a future child. A man may develop an aversion to women, disgust towards them.
It so happens that a female representative is characteristic of gynecophobia. Such girls hate other women, wives of other husbands. What is the name of the fear of women and why it manifests itself not only in men? One of the main reasons is unconventional orientation or fear of one’s own mother.
Often, young people simply fear to meet with girls. They have a strong emotion, panic attacks. A man can't talk to a lady. If there is enough sense of purpose and will, the male representative can overcome the fear of women.
It is important not to give up, but try again and again to make acquaintances. Most often, the role of the ginophobe goes to a man. Panic attacks at the sight of the male sex are also observed in gay guys.
If you do not fight with such a phobia as the fear of women, then over time it will develop into a serious illness that will harm the physical and mental health of a person. Such an individual will not be able to have a full-fledged life in society, anachorethism gradually manifests itself. A person becomes a hermit, isolates himself from the world around him, withdraws himself. A person with a phobia tends closer to places where there are no people. He is constantly experiencing depression.
The main types of ginophobia
In each individual, the disease can proceed in its own way. There are several common forms:
- fear of relationships with girls
- fear of pregnant women
- sexual fears.
Fear of building relationships with a girl belongs to one of the most simple phobias. The easiest way to get rid of it. For this you need to contact a psychologist. Such men at the sight of women are afraid, they cannot find the right words to start a dialogue, they do not know how to properly care for a girl. With strong anxiety and anxiety, a male representative may start a panic attack.
Fear of pregnant women begins in adolescence. Often, men have unpleasant memories, they are not Donets can understand female physiology.
Sexual fears mean that a man is afraid to enter into intimacy with a woman. He avoids kissing in every way. Such a phobia can develop into impotence, an inferiority complex, fear of failure.
A ginophobe can be recognized as follows:
- at the sight of a woman, a sense of fear envelops him, anxiety may have no basis,
- a man cannot start a conversation with a lady, even if the girl first suggests starting a conversation,
- men start panic attacks as soon as they see pregnant girls.
Also for a ginofoba the pallor, tachycardia, nausea and sweating is characteristic in a stressful situation. With strong attacks of phobia, involuntary urination and ejaculation are not excluded. It happens that men faint, faint. It depends on how strong the fear of girls is.
Gynophobes can be identified by features such as:
- Such people are very quiet, boys tend to grow obedient. They are often spoiled by their parents, constantly taking care of them. Often they stay with their relatives, who show unlimited care and love. At the same time, boys are afraid of their own mother.
- In early childhood, the boys found friendship with girls. They do not conflict with other guys, do not fight.
- Such boys try to keep quiet in the classroom, if possible keep in the shade. At the sight of girls, they usually blush, withdraw into themselves, feel insecure. They may be challenged by a simple request from the teacher to voice their name and surname.
- Most of the guys who have the fear of girls, tend to spend time alone. They like to read books, sit at the computer, spend time in the campaign for them boring.
- If boys grow up in an incomplete family, then they have no example of how a man should behave. So there is anxiety and suspicion, developed habits peculiar to women. Men become neat and perfectionists, they love shopping and cooking.
- In high school and university, these guys consider themselves unworthy of female attention, trying to avoid contact with the opposite sex.
Please note that such men may have a high level of intelligence, since they spend a lot of time on books and computers, developing themselves. Boys are prone to schooling at excellent grades, despite this they often have low self-esteem.
Women's phobia: how to get rid
No need to escape from fear with psychics or alcohol. This is just a temporary solution. This creates the illusion of internal discomfort.
Genophobia, which is referred to as the fear of pregnant women, cannot by itself pass. Here you need the help of a specialist. It is better to face your own fear. It is important to try to step over yourself, start a conversation with girls. This method will be useful only for those whose phobia is not in the acute phase.
A medical specialist explains to the patient what the phobia is called and how to deal with it. Fear of women treats psychotherapist. The disease is treatable. It is important to realize that having such a phobia is not normal. It is necessary to understand why a man feels fear towards the opposite sex. Psychotherapists use methods such as heart-to-heart conversation, hypnotherapy, and antidepressant medication. If necessary, group therapy can be conducted.
If fear develops into panic attacks, then you need to immediately contact a specialist. It will help to bring the psyche to a normal state, to get rid of obsessive fear once and for all. Sometimes medication is required. Psychotherapy is considered to be the most effective method of getting rid of phobias. It includes the following procedures:
If the fear of girls lies on the surface in the mind of a person, but the patient cannot explain why a female is causing panic, then hypnotic sessions are used. Phobia is manifested in a state of trance. This is how old memories are activated.
Another effective way is called group treatment. People who have similar mental disorders combine, as this helps to relax and relieve emotional tension faster. Patients immediately feel that they are not alone with their problem; this is not a unique situation. Thanks to group sessions, a person can get depressed, his psyche calms down, anxiety goes away.
With the help of cognitive psychology, you can explore the cognitive processes in the brain. This makes it possible to make adjustments in human behavioral skills and restore the natural relationship between members of opposite sexes.
Ginophobia is usually attributed to psychological diseases. Not all people can associate their fear with a phobia. Often patients are late in seeking help from a specialist. At each stage it becomes harder to solve the problem. Best of all, if the guy turns back as a teenager, when he is just emerging as a man. This will enable building relationships with girls in the future.
The intervention of a psychotherapist with ginophobia is mandatory. The doctor will tell about the name of the disorder, to which the fear of women leads. It is important to understand the root causes of panic fear in men. Phobia is easily treated early.
Recommendations for communicating with women
To be successful in women, men are advised to follow certain rules. The following recommendations should be considered:
- A woman should always give a hand, to help get out of the car - this is the observance of elementary ethical standards.
- It is worth avoiding vulgar expressions.
- No need to honk and whistle after the lady.
- Women love when they give flowers.
- Women prefer smart men, so you should constantly develop intellectually.
- It is important to constantly take care of yourself, dress carefully and do not forget to clean your shoes.
Pay attention also to the fact that women love smart and interesting interlocutors. They prefer men who read literature, play sports, travel. You also need to constantly remind the lady of her beauty, show affection and care towards her.
By following these rules, ginophobia can be avoided. If fear has roots in childhood, then it is necessary to consult a psychologist or psychotherapist who is well acquainted with such a topic. A ginophobic person cannot feel himself a full-fledged member of society, he constantly avoids contact with people, closes in himself, in his inner world. He is haunted by depression, gambling, alcohol, drugs.
Do not run a phobia because it can lead to a serious mental disorder, which can cause serious illness. You do not need to become self-contained, it is better to constantly look for common themes with a woman, strive to understand her and believe that everything will definitely work out.
Gynophobia (gynecophobia) is the so-called panic anxiety of females, characterized by a disturbing state in humans. The main carriers of phobias are representatives of the stronger sex, although sometimes it occurs in women.
The man has a strong fear and understands that this is not normal. But nothing can change. Such a mental state complicates life: a person fails to start a family. When dealing with the opposite sex, this guy starts to behave inadequately. He is aggressive because he subconsciously tries to defend himself. Ginophobia is sometimes confused with misogyny. These are different phenomena, although with age, fear can turn into hatred. What are the causes of this mental illness?
Causes of gynophobia formation
Fear of women has sexual overtones. Its roots must be sought in childhood. The first woman in the boy's life is his mother. If she suppresses the will of the child from an early age, chastises him with strangers, then he will form incorrect behavioral attitudes. The same thing happens in the case of a hysterical, psychosis-prone mother.
If a boy is raised in an incomplete family, he forms a distorted view of the relationship between a man and a woman. He does not see male relationships with a woman. If the father is a weak-willed, weak-willed person run by the mother, the roles are redistributed. In this case, talk about the destructive dysfunction of the family in a person's life. On a subconscious level, he is afraid to acquire a family, a wife.
Not always the reasons that caused the fear of women, you need to look for in childhood. Phobia occurs for the following reasons:
- negative experience with a woman
- first sex contact failed
- the role of a loser in the children's team,
- complexes about their own appearance,
- men's groups,
- Separate schooling for boys and girls
- priority of learning and the image of "nerd".
Often, ginophobes teenagers are afraid of beautiful girls. A person suffering from gynecophobia may not have any experience with women at all. If we are talking about adolescence and youth, then as they grow up, the fear will pass. If we are talking about an adult person, we need to sound the alarm. He wants contact, attention from girls, but the fear of repeating a bad experience is stronger.
Often, the development of such a phobia leads to insecurity in their financial capabilities and social status. The gynecofob has doubts that he can provide his chosen one. Therefore, he refuses a serious relationship, and then from any connection.
One of the subspecies of ginophobia is the fear of pregnant women. An obsessive man considers such a link unacceptable, unnatural. Approaching the female sacrament scares him. Hormonal surges, mood swings are disgusting.
Negative experience can trigger phobia
Manifestations and symptoms
There are signs by which one can recognize that it is a ginophobe in front of you, and not just a bewildered young man or an insecure person. What are the symptoms of a pathological fear of women?
- Panic attack. It occurs when an unsuccessful attempt to start or maintain a conversation. If the usual excitement can be overcome, then the pathological condition cannot cope on its own.
- Self-doubt, a sense of helplessness. Outwardly, this is manifested in a markedly rude tone in communicating with women, deliberately demonstrating their physical superiority.
- Fear of being alone with a woman. The gynophobe is looking for any excuse not to be alone with a lady.
There are many such indicators, but they all boil down to avoiding contact at any cost - albeit contrary to one's own will. There are physical manifestations of panic fear of women:
- vomiting, fainting, involuntary urination, ejaculation - in advanced cases.
Fear of women is a serious problem. A ginophobic cannot feel like a full-fledged member of society, since most of society is women. He cannot enter into a close relationship with a woman, create a family and have sexual contacts. The result is depression, mental and physical dissatisfaction. The person becomes isolated in himself and does not appear in public. Then it is already possible to speak about an anchoriteism - a voluntary retreat, leading to the degradation of a social personality. Gynophobe risks old age not to engage in any relationship.
Some seek salvation in alcohol and drugs, gambling. Others go to extremes - homosexuality. There are worse options - ginophobia can become aggressive.
According to studies, many maniacs were driven to the crime by the fear of traditional contact. Therefore, they raped the victim and only in this way they were satisfied. In this case, the fear did not disappear.
A ginophob can stay one for life
The gynophobe usually realizes that his illness prevents from living normally. Чтобы реализовать себя в личной жизни и карьере, он должен избавиться от своих переживаний. Без помощи психотерапевта здесь не обойтись. Вот основные методики:
- Беседа. It is carried out if the ginophob is capable of adequate interaction. Effective hypnotherapy - it allows you to "pull out" from the subconscious those moments that led to the development of pathology. If the sick man himself cannot determine which events have triggered the development of a mental disorder, then the hypnosis method will work.
- Group therapy. When a patient sees that he is not alone, and gets the opportunity to speak out and find support, it helps to treat gynecophobia.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy and neuro-linguistic programming are aimed at the formation of social skills, change in human behavior. It helps in overcoming phobias.
For depression, psychiatrists prescribe tranquilizers and antidepressants. Take them should be prescribed by a doctor. Self-treatment is prohibited.
Fear of all women is a difficult pathology. To overcome fear, you need to find the root cause. Further treatment depends on the desire and effort of the phobic person. Get rid of her and live a full life - this is real.
Causes of gynophobia
The main cause of phobias are deeply hidden psychological traumas that the patient himself refuses to be aware of. In this case, the best option for eliminating fear is hypnosis. The method of hypnosis is aimed at finding the patient’s understanding of himself, of realizing and accepting his own problems, in order to get rid of fears and anxieties. Often, experts point to the complete denial of a man of the problem, he is absolutely sure that everything is fine and he is healthy, but in fact it is not.
As well as the causes of gynophobia include the excessive rigor of the mother, the overwhelming and tough upbringing of the female sex. This reason is characterized by the lack of authority of the man, the lack of will of the father, his non-participation in the upbringing and punishment of the child. If the woman in the family is the main one, teaches the father in her son, takes on all the problems and their solutions, scandals a lot and speaks in a raised voice, then just this behavior leaves an imprint on the child's psyche. In the subconscious mind, there remains the image of a despotic mother who will pursue a man throughout her life, if she does not engage in his treatment.
Controversial sexual attitude contributes to the development of gynophobia. This means that a man is interested and attracted to a woman, but the unfortunate experience of relationships or memories of a certain situation stops him before starting a conversation. Especially pronounced phobia manifests itself in relation to pregnant women. In this case, the man considers sex as something unnatural and harmful. In most cases, fear is associated with the usual lack of understanding of the male female physiology. Misunderstanding and denial of the problem turns into disgust, anger, disgust and misogyny, which does not allow him to lead a normal life.
Manifestations of gynophobia
In the early stages, manifestations of gynophobia can be selective and insignificant. The fear of girls by boys is manifested in great excitement and sometimes in panic attacks when trying to get acquainted. A ginophobe will diligently avoid companies where there are women and even a particular girl who likes him. In order to push away a woman, a man can rudely communicate, trying to end the conversation as soon as possible. And also the panic arises at one thought on intimate relations with the woman.
Gradually, the fear of women becomes painful for men. Sometimes ginophobia is considered as one of the manifestations of anachoreticism - recluse. Yet anachoreticism exists in society, but only for reasonable reasons, to which fear does not apply. Removal from the outside world, the desire to be in deserted places will not simplify the situation and can lead to long-term depressions that can provoke a person to rash actions.
Panic attacks trigger many somatic reactions:
- shortness of breath
- excessive sweating
- urging to vomit,
- involuntary ejaculation or urination,
- loss of consciousness.
The severity of manifestations depends on the stage of neglect of ginophobia. Fear of beautiful women often provokes the development of depression, nervous breakdowns, drug and alcohol addiction. Transvestism or homosexuality may be another serious extreme. A man may be terribly afraid of sexual contact. Because of the fear of failure or inferiority, intimacy stops for a long time, and as a result, the representative of the stronger sex simply escapes. This type of disorder can trigger the development of impotence.
Fear of beautiful girls can lead to aggressive actions of a man, and especially if there are other deep personality disorders besides ginophobia. There is a psychiatric study indicating that, according to all signs, about 50% of maniacs suffered from gynophobia. It was found that, despite all the murders committed, maniacs did not cease to feel the fear of women.
Describing the ginofoba, experts presented it as quiet, reddening or paler at the sight of a female. More often, such men are quite intelligent, intellectually developed, avoiding conflict situations and unable to defend their point of view. Most of these people have no families, no relationships, either live alone or with their mother.
In a society ginofoby appear thin, shy and taciturn men who are not able to protect even himself. Such men are not popular with women, and often women themselves exacerbate the situation. Male fears of a woman develop because of ridicule or jokes about a man, often it concerns sexual relationships.
The fear of women needs to be treated, choosing an individually suitable method. The psychotherapist will help to find out the main cause of the disorder and its origins.
With the lack or absence of treatment of ginophobia, the person will not be better. His condition will deteriorate significantly. Behavior will become aggressive over time, actions are inadequate, there will be pronounced detachment from the outside world, etc. Therefore, at the first suspicions, it is necessary to contact a psychotherapist or a psychologist. Due to the denial of the problem or shyness, very often men categorically refer to visiting and consulting a doctor.
How does the fear of women appear
The reason for such a psychological disorder would be most appropriately sought in childhood. Strict family education and strained relationships with the mother as a result can negatively affect the boy's emotional maturation. Moreover, not only imperious and authoritarian severity can provoke the development of ginophobia, but also excessive guardianship of the mother.
The psycho-emotional state of a small child is very easy to manage, so an increased sense of responsibility of the mother towards her son can suppress his will and form abnormal behavioral skills. Also, the development of gynophobia is most likely in single-parent families without a father, or where the father does not have the proper authority. The one-sided distribution of social relations in the family adversely affects the formation of the male type and complicates the relationship between the matured young man and women.
Strangely enough, but quiet and obedient boys, who in childhood are more often friends with girls, and not boys who are spoiled by mothers and grandmothers, are most often subject to psychological disorders.
No less important cause of fear may be the first bad experience with the opposite sex. Difficult personal relationships, unsuccessful sexual contacts and any other unpleasant situations give rise to the fear of a repetition of events in a person.
In addition, there are other social factors that provoke the fear of women:
- incorrect assessment of the role of intimacy
- early acquaintance with pornographic films,
- family and other violence that occurred in adolescence.
Often gynophobia in men is manifested in relation to pregnant women. The lack of familiar intimate relationships, a wrong understanding of the nature of pregnancy, unusual behavior force a man to reconsider his attitude towards the opposite sex. On a subconscious level, there is a development of total disgust and disgust for all women.
What are the signs of gynophobia?
When describing a person suffering from ginophobia, an image of a shy, quiet man who blushes or pales when he contacts a woman is formed. Quite often, these are completely non-conflict people who cannot defend their point of view and at the same time are fairly educated. The fear of girls forces such men to live alone or with their mother.
However, such a phobia is quite multifaceted and does not always have a passive coloring. Quite often, a psychological disorder manifests itself in the form of panic uncontrolled aggression, which at a certain stage is quite dangerous for others.
Depending on the depth of the psychological disorder, ginophobia can be expressed by different behaviors:
- Fear of beautiful women. When you try to start a conversation with a man begins to panic. Especially brightly such attacks occur at the first meeting. Due to the internal insecurity, the ginophobe is afraid to approach an unfamiliar girl, despite the fact that he really liked her.
- Fear of women can be caused by an obsessive sense of helplessness. During the contact, the man feels the constant superiority of the interlocutor, which minimizes communication. Trying to increase their internal self-esteem, some men try to talk to a woman who is obviously rude.
- Fear of sexual intercourse may occur in a man after the first unsuccessful experience. The situation can also be aggravated due to incorrect behavior of the partner.
The presence of gynophobia can be determined by the complex of somatic reactions:
- excessive sweating of the body, especially the hands,
- accelerated heartbeat
- nausea, sometimes accompanied by vomiting,
- premature ejaculation,
- urinary incontinence,
- shortness of breath, fainting.
The severity of these symptoms depends on the stage of the psychological disorder. Severe phobias can make a man completely isolated from society. In addition, ginophobia can lead to alcohol or drug addiction, as well as incline a man to homosexuality. In some cases, if there are deeper mental disorders, the phobia can transform into manic syndrome, as a result of which the cynophobia will look at the woman as a victim.
What is phobia?
To understand the main topic, let's start with this question. Translated from the Greek it is - "fear." As a rule, it is unreasonable, imaginary. This fear, supported by a feeling of anxiety, accompanied by panic attacks, arises in certain situations. A person may have several phobias. In general, they number more than 300 species.
Many are aware of such fears as:
- Claustrophobia - fear of confined spaces.
- Acrophobia - height.
- Aquaphobia - to drown or choke and others.
May have varying degrees of severity. For example, someone does not even suspect about its presence until something provokes its appearance. With a mild form of phobias, a person manages to concentrate and take control of the mind.
How does it manifest itself?
Pathological fear of anything affects a person. The man falls into her captivity. His constant companions are panic attacks, depression, a sense of hopelessness, despair, weakness, insecurity, confusion. Resides on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Forgets about peace and tranquility.
What is he like as a phobic person?
If an individual suffers from a phobic disorder, he will consciously avoid a situation that can lead to stress. Fears interfere with normal life. Constant anxiety and irritability contribute to a decrease in performance, impaired memory and attentiveness.
The tendency to avoid stressful frightening situations generally reduces the quality of life. Man is not able to self-actualize. To avoid panic attacks and fear, the person will avoid communicating with people, new acquaintances, deprive yourself of entertainment. It is from the object of a phobia that its quality level of certain life aspects is reduced.
How does a phobia manifest itself?
As noted above, the panic state of fear is accompanied by anxiety. And it does not disappear even in the case when people around them do not see the threat in the current situation. Symptomatic manifestations are as follows:
- Pathological fear is unjustified.
- The object of fear has clear contours.
- The disease proceeds with amplification, constantly progressing.
And the individual does not recognize its presence, denies, hides or is ashamed. Next, we learn what is called the fear of women and much more.
Symptoms of the disease
The following physiological and psychological changes can be observed:
- Heartbeat is increasing.
- There is an arrhythmia of the heart, fast, intermittent breathing, dry mouth.
- There is a feeling of drowsiness.
- Sweating increases.
- Blood pressure, perception is violated.
- Dizziness, shortness of breath, numbness of the extremities, tinnitus, trembling in the knees, headache and chest pain, everything seems to be compressed. As well as the frequent urge to urinate, sexual dysfunction and others.
The behavior of the individual is changing: he does not sleep well, is in anxiety, does not know how to occupy his hands. Occur with the direct contact of a person with an object of phobia. In extreme cases, stress can cause premature death, lead to stroke. We will not now consider the types of phobias, there are extremely many of them, we will dwell on one thing - fear to women. What is it called?
This is a disease with a sign of panic fear towards women. The condition may still be called gynecophobia. Rarely, but there is this fear of relationships in women. At the same time, men are aware of this, but are unable to make and change the situation.
Do not confuse this phobia with misogyny, they have a different nature. Although the constant fear of women can lead to hatred. It manifests itself in different ways, it will depend on the degree of the disease. For example, it may be the fear of dating a girlfriend, intimacy due to a previously unsuccessful sexual experience.
A gynophobe can, in principle, be afraid of communication with the fair sex. He will avoid women in every possible way. The feeling of helplessness in front of them makes him weak and confused. In most cases, men begin to talk rudely with women, thus showing their superiority and strength.
Causes of gynophobia
This phobia of fear of women is a consequence of psychological trauma, which, as a rule, stretches from childhood. Because of a bad relationship with a mother. This is not only a despotic degradation of the dignity and suppression of the child, as an individual, his ambitions. This fear of women in men may be provoked by excessive care, when the mother does not allow her son to make independent decisions, all taking steps for him.
Both in tandem with this cause and individually, a phobia can develop due to the lack of paternal authority in the family. That is, when the child is raised by one mother or the father does not take any part in the life of the son, does not show severity, pretending that all is well.
Wives in this case begin to play their role, impose on themselves masculine functions. They punish children, read with them moralizing spouses, which in principle contradicts their nature. This model of life runs into the child’s subconscious, which in the future he will shift to all women around him. Thereby developing to them rejection and hostility.
Especially vividly manifested fear of pregnant women. Intimate with them to gynophobes seems immoral and unnatural. He has a feeling of disgust and disgust, behind which he subconsciously tries to hide his fear. So, we learned the name of the phobia of fear of women, considered the main causes of occurrence. But they are not always worth looking for in childhood, there may be other sources of fear acquisition.
Let's talk about them
The causes of fear of women may be different, but the result is the same. A man is afraid to meet and contact with her, which destroys his life. This disease can be formed due to:
- as mentioned above, negative sexual experiences with a woman,
- unsuccessful first intimate contact,
- acquired complexes about the appearance,
- stay in especially male groups,
- hung a bad luck label in childhood
- separate training from female representatives, etc.
Often the characteristic signs of gynophobia, which are expressed in fear of dating girls, disappear in adolescents in the future. And if an adult has faced this problem, it is worth sounding the alarm. One of the reasons may be the financial component. A man who doubts his stability and independence is afraid that he will not be able to provide a woman, therefore he refuses to take on the responsibility of a serious relationship, and then communication minimizes.
Let's talk about fear to beautiful women
Специалисты видят гинофоба застенчивым, краснеющим, несмелым, теряющим сознание при появлении женщины. They, as a rule, are smart, educated, intellectually developed, non-conflict, and do not have a clear life position. They are hard to defend their own point of view. Often they are single, have no family, live with their mother. We will find out what the fear of beautiful women leads to, and what is the name of the phobia.
This is the fear of beautiful women, which is characterized not only by fear, but can also lead to outbursts of anger, aggressive actions on the part of men, if he has other deep psychological diseases. According to a psychiatric study, information was obtained that 50% of maniacs were admitted as cynophobes. It was also found that even when the victim was killed, they continued to be afraid of women.
In society, ginofobi seem to be silent, thin, inconspicuous men who can not even stand up for themselves. As a rule, they are not at all popular with the fair sex and often the latter exacerbate the situation with ridicule and obscene jokes about the man with an emphasis on the sexual sphere of life.
Consider the causes of phobias
Fear of having a relationship with a beautiful woman may be caused by a phobia:
- Rejection. As a rule, such a man immediately sets himself up for failure, and when a beautiful girl appears, she simply ignores her.
- Undue attention. It scares them off. Unwillingness is in sight. A tandem with a bright woman suggests that unnecessary attention will be thrown at him.
- Loss of individuality. Fear to be in the shadow of her spectacular appearance, success.
- Sexual incompatibility. Often ginophobes are convinced that beauties are good in bed, due to the large number of lovers. And he, in turn, against their background will have a worthless sexual experience and will not be able to impress and surprise the chosen one with anything.
- Inconsistencies Many ginophobes believe that such women deserve only wealthy, confident men.
- Being ridiculed by society. How, in his face, the average man will be published with the queen?
There are other fears. For example, ginophobes are deeply convinced that beautiful women are accustomed to luxurious life. And it needs a lot of cash. And simply, they consider them frivolous, not created for a serious relationship.
How to cure ginophobia?
Of course, it will not be possible to cope with this ailment on your own. Here the help of highly qualified specialists is needed. Need to go through psychotherapy sessions.
The following methods will help with phobia:
- Hypnosis. It is used to find the cause of the disease. It helps to get from the depths of the subconscious negative pictures of the past, which may be able to find the root of the disease.
- Group therapy. This is when going to a certain number of people with the same problem. Everyone has the right to speak and listen to others. This method makes it possible to realize that a person is not alone in his grief, there are people like him who are able to provide support, which reduces the chance of falling into depression and increases the chances of solving a problem.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy. By programming to build the right behavior and improving communication with women, the beanpump can cope with the ailment.
- And, of course, drug treatment. This extreme measure is used in the case of a neglected form of the disease. This is the use of tranquilizers and antidepressants. Here, the main thing is to follow the strict prescriptions of the attending physician. In no case can not independently buy and take medicine. This can not only aggravate the situation, but also cause significant damage to health, even death.
A phobia of fear to a woman must be treated. The patient's condition over time will only worsen. A person becomes aggressive, insane, unable to control his emotions and actions, detached from the whole world, closed in himself. Having noticed the signs of ginophobia, it is necessary to immediately contact a psychologist or psychotherapist. And finally, we will give some useful advice to parents raising a son.
How to grow a real man?
So, we will share some recommendations:
- Need a connection with the child, and both mom and dad. It is important to be a friend to the son, to hear, understand, help, treat with respect, and actively participate in his life.
- Consult with the child, and make his decision. This is a small, but personality, with its desires, experiences and ambitions. Do not restrain him, let him do his hobby, go to the section for hockey, football, boxing, swimming.
- Do not laugh at the child. He is very hurt, takes everything seriously.
- You can not dress in front of his son, it is detrimental to his mental development.
- Never humiliate a child. In no case do not discuss it with friends, especially in his presence. After all, he will begin to form a negative attitude towards women. He can hold a grudge against you in the soul, close himself and never trust again.
- Praise your son. For every little achievement. It is important.
- Do not compare him with more successful children, but only with his personal achievements.
These are some tips, as long as the child grows up in a friendly atmosphere, in love. Only then will he become your friend, trust and together you will overcome all difficulties. So, now we know all about the fear of women, what is called a phobia and how to get rid of it.
Causes of gynophobia
Deeply hidden psychological trauma not recognized by the patient. In this case, research with professional hypnosis will be favorable for recovery. Under hypnosis, attention is directed inward, the memories float bright and clear. Hypnosis is used effectively as a way for patients to understand themselves and become aware of their problems, to get rid of anxieties and fears. In fact, the human brain in a hypnotic state protects its psyche much more carefully than in the waking state. That is, to fear that you are "programmed" is not worth it. A hypnotherapist can only raise a layer of emotions and thoughts, in the continuous repetition of which your subconsciousness has fallen (thus, for example, they eliminate the habit of smoking). Much more risk to fill your head with unnecessary and dangerous information in the normal state. Having explained the mechanism of hypnosis for yourself and having received a good specialist, you will have no reason to be afraid.
- The most common obvious reason for the development of gynophobia is despotic severity of the mother, rigid and overwhelming the will education of women.
- The above reason is often accompanied (or is the root cause). lack of authority of men in the family, the softness and lack of will of the father, non-participation even in the symbolic punishment of children. Such fathers often take on the role of women themselves: they are seen by children only in a festive mood in order to show love and tenderness. Then, instinctively, their wives make up for the lost mental elements of the family: they take responsibility for making all the decisions, punish the children, instruct the husband, which is absolutely not characteristic of the female nature. This can create destructive images and transfer to all the females. In view of this, the example of a respected father is very important for the formation of a truly masculine way of interacting with women.
- The reason for the development of gynophobia are conflicting sexual attitude. That is, on the one hand, the desire and interest to communicate, and on the other - the unfortunate experience of relationships with women or the memory of the unpleasant situation associated with them. For example, gynecophobia is particularly pronounced in relation to pregnant women, a man may see unnatural, harmful sexual relations with a man. Failure to understand the causes of what is happening develops into disgust and aversion to women, especially pregnant women.