Is it possible for a nursing mother to eat zucchini and squash caviar: delicious recipes for breastfeeding
After the birth of the baby, the nursing mother bears a huge responsibility for his good nutrition. In the first months of life, as a rule, the baby eats exclusively breast milk, so a nursing mother should carefully think over her diet during this period. The list of products that do not pose a danger to the newborn is very poor. In the process of further formation of the kid's digestive system and the ability to produce enzymes in the right amount, the list of allowed products can be replenished.
One of the products that do not pose a danger to the infant is the zucchini. Since it contains a lot of nutrients and vitamins, it is even used as the first bait for semi-annual babies. Zucchini is also useful for women during lactation, because it does not cause allergic manifestations and does not disrupt the work of the digestive system.
But only boiled or stewed vegetables are considered safe. Since the zucchini does not have a distinct taste, it is mainly used in combination with other products. In this article we will consider whether it is possible to include caviar prepared from zucchini in the menu of a nursing mother.
The benefits of squash caviar for nursing women
Squash caviar is a dish made from several ingredients. In addition to the zucchini, use carrots, tomatoes, onions - turnip and vegetable oil.
To improve the taste, caviar is seasoned with sugar, salt, vinegar and black pepper.
Due to the content in the zucchini of a large amount of vitamins and useful microelements, it has a number of useful properties for Guards:
- vitamin B has a positive effect on the nervous system,
- Vitamin C helps to strengthen the immune system, weakened during gestation and delivery,
- vitamin A has a positive effect on the condition of the skin, hair and nails,
- the presence of sodium and potassium helps to normalize the water balance in the female body and eliminates the appearance of edema,
- magnesium ensures the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system,
- Calcium is a component that strengthens the bones of the baby and promotes normal metabolism in a nursing woman.
Zucchini is a low-calorie vegetable that helps a nursing mom to lose weight gained in the process of carrying a child.
The main advantage of this product is the large amount of fiber it contains, which contributes to normal digestion.
Zucchini has many beneficial properties, but a woman during lactation should not abuse this vegetable, because it can adversely affect the body of a nursing mother. Zucchini is a product that is a product with a strong diuretic effect. This contributes to the excretion, together with toxins and slags, of useful substances necessary for normal life. One of these elements is potassium, the lack of which in the body can cause heart failure. Also, eating zucchini can cause the following problems:
- pain in the epigastric region caused by acid in the raw vegetable,
- diarrhea in a nursing mother,
- intestinal colic, swelling of the tummy and liquid feces in the newborn,
- the appearance of an allergic reaction.
All these problems are possible only with the abuse of this product. At one time, a nursing mother is not recommended to eat more than 300 grams of zucchini.
Store squash caviar in the diet of a nursing woman
Squash caviar, which is sold in our stores, refers to canned products. And their women during breastfeeding is not recommended. This is due to the presence in the canned food of various preservatives, acetic acid, emulsifiers, artificial flavors and coloring matter.
All of these components, penetrating into breast milk, harm the health of the infant. The crumbs can cause allergies, resulting in skin rashes, swelling and redness of the mucous membranes.
The presence of preservatives and artificial components can cause disruptions in the baby's digestive system and contribute to problems such as intestinal colic and flatulence.
In this regard, the nursing mom is not recommended to use the shop squash caviar.
It is better to cook it yourself.
Tomatoes, which are one of the components of squash caviar, are products that cause allergies to the baby. Before introducing home-cooked squash caviar into her diet, a nursing mother should check if the child has an individual intolerance to the components of this product.
Tomatoes in the menu of a nursing mother should be entered only when the baby is two months old. Therefore, squash caviar should be included in its diet no earlier than this period.
Recipes for nursing mothers
Caviar, cooked independently at home, is safer for an infant if high quality fresh vegetables are used to make it. Here are the recipes for the preparation of squash caviar for immediate use and for storage for the winter.
To cook caviar you will need:
- 6 kg zucchini,
- 1/2 kg of tomato paste,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 200 grams of sugar,
- 1/2 Art. vegetable oil
- 10 art. spoons of 9% vinegar,
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper,
- 3 tbsp. salt.
Step-by-step recipe of squash caviar:
- skip the zucchini through a meat grinder,
- put them in a large saucepan, season with salt, pepper, granulated sugar and vegetable oil. Put the pot on the gas and as soon as it starts to boil, reduce the heat. Continue cooking for 40 minutes,
- if you like a softer consistency, you can grind ready-made caviar using an immersion blender,
- then add vinegar, chopped garlic cloves and leave to boil for another 10 minutes,
- transfer the eggs to sterilized jars, let them cool, wrapped beforehand.
Squash caviar for quick use
List of required components:
- zucchini (zucchini) - 2 kg,
- onion - turnip - 0.5 kg,
- carrots - 0.5 kg,
- tomatoes - 0.5 kg,
- refined vegetable oil - 100 ml,
- salt - 1 tbsp. spoon,
- granulated sugar - 0,5 glasses,
- tomato paste - 2 tablespoons,
- acetic acid - 50 ml,
- some black ground pepper.
- All vegetables must be peeled and scrolled in a meat grinder. If you like it smaller, you can use an immersion blender for grinding,
- transfer the vegetable mixture to a large saucepan and pour in vegetable oil,
- put the pot on a slow fire and simmer for one hour,
- then add salt, tomato paste, granulated sugar, vinegar and pepper. Simmer the mixture for about 15 minutes,
- leave the ready-made caviar to cool completely, then put it in glass jars or any glass dishes,
- You can store such a dish in the refrigerator for no more than 3 days. Meat, fish and mashed potatoes are well suited to squash caviar.
Which zucchini to choose for cooking caviar?
During breastfeeding, a nursing woman should carefully select products for her menu and pay attention to their quality.
Squashes from their home gardens are the most useful, since they are not used for growing nitrates.
To choose a quality zucchini, you need to match the following characteristics:
- peel zucchini should be elastic and smooth to the touch. It should be free from any damage, rot, mold foci and darkening,
- zucchini should have a uniform color from light yellow to dark green. There should be no signs of rotting or stains,
- it is better to prefer zucchini, the length of which does not exceed 30 centimeters, since it is these vegetables that are most useful,
- In the summer you should make a choice in favor of the zucchini grown on its own plot, or bought on the market from gardeners. For the cultivation of such fruits are not used chemicals and nitrates.
Proper introduction of squash caviar in the diet of nursing mommy.
If the pediatrician has allowed a woman who is breastfeeding to include squash caviar in her menu, then this should be done by following these guidelines:
- should be preferred caviar cooked independently
- squash caviar can be entered into the menu of a nursing woman no earlier than two weeks after giving birth,
- for the first reception, 2 tablespoons of caviar are enough,
- it needs to be eaten one hour before the morning feeding of the newborn. Then for 2 days it is necessary to monitor how the baby feels,
- if no allergic manifestations are observed, the digestive system functions normally, the portion can be increased to 150 grams,
- nursing mother squash caviar is not recommended to use more than twice a week,
- if store squash is used for caviar, before cooking they are washed with soapy water and boiled over.
So, summing up the above, we can conclude that squash caviar can be included in the diet of a woman during the lactation period. But this should be done as carefully as possible and only with the permission of the pediatrician.
You can not immediately use caviar in large quantities, and it is necessary for the first reception to limit a small portion. In the absence of an infant's allergy to the new product and the normal functioning of its digestive system, the nursing mother can continue to eat squash eggs, but not more than twice a week.
Try to use a homemade product for which fruits were used from your garden.
By following our recommendations, you can enjoy the taste of squash caviar without harming your own health and the health of your crumbs.
What is useful zucchini?
Zucchini has a very low calorie (24 kcal per 100 g of flesh), so it is perfect for diet food. Young mothers who have extra pounds and want to lose weight can take this property to note. With a minimum amount of calories, a vegetable is distinguished by a rich set of nutrients - vitamins (A, C, B, K) and mineral salts. All these valuable elements will have a positive effect on the appearance of the woman: the complexion will improve, minor imperfections and rashes will disappear, the skin will become more elastic, the hair will gain a healthy glow and strength. Vitamin C will help strengthen the immune system and give the body vitality and tone, because this is exactly what a woman lacks after pregnancy and childbirth.
It should be borne in mind that when using this vegetable in order to reduce weight and get rid of excess fluid, it is necessary to limit the amount of salt and spices in your diet. This is because spices can significantly reduce the diuretic effect.
Is there any harm from the zucchini?
Despite the fact that the zucchini has many useful qualities, it is too often not necessary for a nursing mother to use it, as the vegetable can also have a negative effect on her body. This is due to the fact that the product (along with a cucumber) is among the most powerful diuretics. Vegetable removes from the body, in addition to toxic substances and slags, useful and vital elements, such as potassium. Deficiency of this substance can cause heart failure and other serious illnesses. When eating zucchini, there may be other health problems:
- the occurrence of pain in the epigastric region (they can cause acid contained in raw vegetables),
- the appearance of diarrhea in the mother, intestinal colic, bloating and liquid frothy feces in babies,
- the occurrence of allergies (due to the use of low-quality vegetables).
Such side effects appear only when excessive consumption of zucchini, the optimal dose that a nursing mother can safely eat is 200-300 g of vegetables at a time. Enter the product into the diet is recommended no more than 3 times a week.
Choose the right zucchini
A woman during lactation should take the utmost responsibility in the selection of foods for her food and carefully monitor their quality.
When choosing zucchini it is necessary to pay attention to the following characteristics:
- Peel - must be elastic and smooth, not have dark spots and signs of damage by pests, rot or mildew.
- Color - can vary from light green to saturated green up to swamp, while yellow is a sign that the vegetable has been frozen or started to rot.
- Size - it is better to choose vegetables of medium length, it is about 25-30 cm, these are considered the most useful and high-quality, and in too large fruits there are a lot of seeds.
In the summer, zucchini should be eaten from your backyard, if there is none, you can buy vegetables on the market from summer residents. Such products usually do not contain nitrates and other harmful substances, since they are not treated with chemicals.
Can I feed fried zucchini?
Young mothers who breast feed their babies should choose other, more benign ways of handling products. For example, baked in an oven or stewed zucchini, which according to their taste characteristics are no worse than fried, but many times more useful and easier absorbed by the digestive tract of the baby.
The digestion of a small child depends on the products that his mother consumes, so she needs to give up fried food.
Is it possible to eat zucchini caviar during lactation?
Some mommies do not know whether it is possible to eat zucchini caviar during lactation. Breastfeeding specialists and pediatricians do not see anything wrong with this product. When cooking caviar, all the valuable qualities of zucchini are preserved. In addition, it includes other useful vegetables, such as eggplants, carrots, onions, bell peppers (we recommend reading: Bulgarian peppers when breastfeeding). Undoubtedly, such a set of ingredients will have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the intestines and other digestive organs due to their high fiber content.
However, in order to safely include squash caviar in the diet of a nursing woman, it is important to consider a few nuances. Ideally, the dish should be homemade, it reduces the likelihood of ingestion of low-quality ingredients. If it is not possible to spawn independently, then you should give preference to the product from boiled vegetables rather than fried. In such caviar more vitamins and other useful elements will be preserved, and it will be easier for the digestive system to digest such food.
Healthy zucchini dishes
What can women in lactation can cook out of zucchini and eat without harm to health? Let's look at a few recipes that include: vegetable casserole, squash fritters and squash caviar, which can be prepared for the winter. To cope with such dishes is not difficult, even an inexperienced hostess.
- 0.6 kg zucchini,
- 300 grams of minced meat,
- 4 large tomatoes,
- 100 grams of rice
- 2 eggs,
- 50 grams of cheese
- vegetable oil.
- Rice groats need to pour boiling water and leave for 20 minutes.
- Grind zucchini grated (preferably large), salt and squeeze, removing excess liquid.
- Cut tomatoes into slices.
- Finely grate cheese and mix with beaten eggs.
- Drain the water from the rice, combine it with minced meat.
- In a heat-resistant form, oiled, put the crushed zucchini, then the minced meat with rice, then the tomatoes.
- Spread the casserole with a mixture of eggs and cheese.
- Place in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, for 35 minutes.
For this dish you will need:
- 500 g zucchini,
- large egg
- greens to taste
- pepper, salt, other spices (all to taste).
- Wash vegetables and grate,
- finely chopped greens,
- combine zucchini with herbs, add egg, salt and spices, mix everything,
- fry pancakes in a pan without oil until golden brown appears.
Squash caviar is a multi-ingredient dish, the main ingredients include:
- zucchini (zucchini),
- vegetable oil.
To improve the taste, salt, sugar, ground black pepper, vinegar are added to the dish.
If we consider the beneficial properties of vegetables, from which the appetizer is prepared, we can note the high content of vitamins and trace elements, which are:
- increase the elasticity of blood vessels
- remove bad cholesterol,
- soothe and strengthen the nervous system,
- activate the metabolism
- normalize metabolism (in particular, help with postpartum atonic constipation).
It should not be forgotten that during the heat treatment the main part of the vitamins are destroyed, and the longer the heating lasts, the less nutrients remain in the product. This means that separately steamed or boiled zucchini, raw or boiled carrots, fresh tomatoes will bring much more benefit to the body. Основная ценность продукта состоит в большом количестве клетчатки, необходимой для нормального пищеварения.
Вред кабачковой икры
Кабачковую икру готовят самостоятельно или покупают в магазине. Nursing mothers are contraindicated to eat canned goods as they contain:
- artificial colors
- artificial flavors.
These substances can cause serious harm to the newborn by entering the breast milk. They cause an allergic reaction, which is accompanied by rashes on the skin, swelling and redness of the mucous membranes. How to deal with food allergies in infants, read the article link http://vskormi.ru/problems-with-baby/pischevaya-allerguya-u-grudnichka/.
Also, artificial components and preservatives (including acetic acid) interfere with the baby’s digestion and cause colic, bloating, flatulence. Chemicals, getting through the bloodstream to the organs of the infant, can cause disturbances in the development of the body.
So, the store delicacy of a nursing mother is contraindicated in order not to damage the health of the baby. But this dish is easy to prepare at home.
Home cooking in the mom's menu is less dangerous for an infant if it is prepared from fresh, high-quality products grown in environmentally friendly conditions.
Zucchini, carrots and heat-treated onions rarely cause individual intolerance, but the tomatoes that make up the dish are allergens. Therefore, moms can try to add homemade squash caviar to their menu only after checking whether the baby is allergic to the components of the dish.
Tomatoes (preferably yellow varieties, they contain less allergen) are introduced into the mother's diet only after the child reaches one and a half to two months. This means that until this time the product can not be included in the diet.
Introduction squash caviar in the menu
Squash caviar when breastfeeding diversifies the usual diet and will not affect lactation, if you use a home-made product. It is important to limit the amount of servings. If during pregnancy a woman ate this dish, the risk of an allergic reaction in the infant is minimized.
The volume of the first portion - 1-2 tablespoons. They eat it in the morning, half an hour before the baby’s feeding. For two days, they monitor the child’s well-being, and if there are no allergy symptoms or digestive disorders, then the portion of the workpiece is increased to 150 grams. The dish is included in the diet no more than two times a week.
For two kilograms of zucchini (zucchini) take half a kilogram of onions, carrots and fresh tomatoes. Vegetables are peeled, cut, rolled through a meat grinder or crushed with a blender. The resulting mixture is poured into a saucepan or deep pan, add 100 ml of purified vegetable oil.
A lot of stew over low heat for an hour. Then add a tablespoon of salt, half a glass of sugar, a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste (homemade, without preservatives and dyes), 50 ml of table vinegar and black pepper. The resulting composition is extinguished, stirring, 15 minutes. The finished mass is allowed to cool, then put in a glass container. Stored dish in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Can I eat zucchini during breastfeeding
Many doctors allow you to include this vegetable in the diet of young mothers. So, the benefits are as follows:
- The presence of trace elements: potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium. These substances are required for the successful and full development of the child.
- Vitamins of group A, B, C. These substances are considered useful for teeth, nails, hair, skin. In addition, they are required for the mother, which must be restored after pregnancy and childbirth. A newborn baby can develop only if it receives the maximum amount of nutritional components.
- Vegetable is considered absorbent. It is assumed that toxic substances can be excreted from the body, thanks to which improvement in digestion, normalization of blood circulation, and strengthening of the immune system are noted.
- For women who are overweight after childbirth, there is an additional benefit. So, it is supposed to provide a diuretic effect and eliminate excess fluid from the body. In addition, the product is low-calorie and easily digestible, so you can feel satiety and avoid negative effects on the figure.
Despite all the many advantages, there is a lack of opportunity to get involved in the use of the product. The fact is that a surplus of eaten vegetable delicacy will lead to the opposite effect. For example, excessive excretion of fluid from the body will contribute to the elimination of useful substances necessary for the full operation of various organs.
How to eat zucchini nursing mom
The introduction of the product is allowed one week after delivery. However, it is allowed to eat only steamed or boiled vegetables. After three months, the child's body should get stronger and adapt, after which small culinary experiments are allowed.
Initially it is recommended to drain the zucchini in order to eat it in a stew. In this case, the first time will be enough one - two spoons. Over the next two days it is advisable to monitor the well-being of the infant. In addition, during the observation, it is no longer allowed to expand the diet, since it will not be possible to determine the correct response. If problems are absent, it is allowed to eliminate concerns.
What can you eat when breastfeeding, read here.
To exclude unjustified risks, you should not abuse the vegetable in question. The fact is that frequent eating of the product in large quantities will lead to disruption of the work of many organs and incorrect metabolic processes.
In addition, raw fruits are potentially dangerous, so they are advisable to eat only in cooked form.
Zucchini allergy in infants
Despite the minimal risk of allergies and the hypoallergenic nature of natural delicacies, caution is still required.
In the ideal case, you need to give preference to your harvest, because only in this case you can be confident in a fresh and healthy state. Products from foreign countries are often treated with chemical agents for long-term storage, so the risk of developing allergies increases significantly.
In most cases, there are skin manifestations:
- Various rashes,
- Excessive dryness or excessive wetting of the skin,
For this reason, food allergies are often called diathesis, which can later lead to dermatitis.
A child of infancy often manifests high fever, diarrhea, and skin signs. If the mother suspects an allergic reaction in the baby, it is advisable to contact the allergist and pediatrician, and then the nutritionist.
It is important to note that many of the manifestations on the part of the immune system are disorders related to the malfunctioning of the digestive tract:
- Painful intestinal colic,
- Repeated regurgitation
- Stomach ache,
- Increased gas formation,
- Loose stools.
The above signs indicate that the child may have intestinal dysbiosis.
In severe forms of food allergy, the respiratory system may suffer, resulting in nasal sinuses and impaired respiratory activity. It should be noted that respiratory disorders are often caused by imperfections of the respiratory system.
However, even with the mildest form of allergy, it is impossible to delay it, because the children's body is not yet developed well enough, therefore, the consequences are extremely difficult.
Why can babies have allergies? In fact, various factors lead to this. Often considered bad habits of parents, negative hereditary predisposition. If the little man suffered intrauterine hypoxia, which is a sharp lack of oxygen, the immune system is also more susceptible to even the weakest allergens.
Food allergies can begin their development from the first days - the months of the baby's life. To a more pronounced manifestation of symptoms include the imperfection of the development of the children's digestive tract, transferred intestinal infections. Subsequently, the risk of such problems is reduced, but it still remains.
To reduce the risk of allergies, it is advisable to take care of proper diet during lactation.
How to choose useful zucchini
Scientists note that a large amount of vitamin C is contained in the peel of the fruit. For this reason, it is desirable to choose young fruits that can not be peeled before their subsequent preparation.
In this case, it is advisable to eat the product only in its season, as soon as fresh vegetables can be useful and contain a large amount of vitamins and other nutritional components. Some useful qualities are preserved even when frozen, but it is undesirable. If you still decided to freeze the vegetables, it is advisable to cut the fruit into pieces of five centimeters in thickness, put it in a plastic bag or container, send it in the refrigerator. In any case, cooking becomes possible only after defrosting occurs.
It is best to give preference to the crop grown in their own garden. In this case, you can be sure that there is no negative influence from the chemicals necessary to accelerate the ripening of the crop and improve the appearance, aroma, taste.
When choosing fruits, it is advisable to pay attention to the following features:
- A beautiful appearance should be noted. Not even the slightest stains are allowed.
- Purchase must be allowed only in season. In this case, the natural delicacy will not include nitrates.
It is these two aspects that determine the possibility of a correct choice.
How to cook delicious zucchini with GW
So, what are the cooking options for vegetable dishes allowed?
First of all, it must be recalled that in the first three months only quenching and boiling are allowed. After that, you can include the product in fried and baked form.
Is it possible to eggs during lactation, read here.
So, the best cooking methods:
- Stew. This option is considered one of the best. Additional ingredients can be stewed kaputa, potatoes, carrots. Such vegetables are considered safe for infants.
- Steaming and roasting in the oven. Dishes prepared in this way retain useful properties.
- Frying. When frying, it is preferable to use a grill or dry pan.
- Squash caviar. If desired, it can be used as an additive in soups and main dishes. It should be noted that the purchased products contain harmful chemical additives. However, squash caviar should be consumed with caution, as there are tomato paste and vinegar in the composition. In addition, such a delicacy can be entered only 5-6 months after the kind. Moreover, one cannot eat more than 150 grams per day, and more than 400 grams per week.
- Squash pancakes. For their preparation, the main ingredient is tinder grated or processed in a meat grinder. Then add onions, one egg. The mixture must be of medium density. After that, the mixture is fried in a pan. Such pancakes will delight impeccable taste.
- Zucchini appetizer with the addition of chicken or pork mince. To improve the taste properties allowed the use of butter.
Squash, containing a large amount of nutritional components, is extremely important for a young mother and infant. Careful introduction of a new product into the diet and proper preparation of vegetable dishes guarantee only benefit.
The composition of squash caviar
Dishes from zucchini are interesting for their diversity and, accordingly, the components included in them. In addition to the studied vegetable, it includes:
- sunflower oil or olives.
It is seasoned with salt, sugar, black pepper and vinegar (when feeding, it is not advisable to use products with vinegar). Zucchini, zucchini can be replaced.
Can squash caviar be breastfed?
Zucchini is really included in the list of safe food. No wonder it is included in the number of vegetables from which the first food is prepared for babies. Rich in valuable elements and vitamins. Nutritionists recommend including it in the diet of a woman when feeding, because it is easily digested, does not cause allergic reactions and digestive disorders. In addition, it is low-calorie, which is very pleasing to women seeking to get rid of extra pounds accumulated during pregnancy. But the dishes from it? Can I eat squash caviar during breastfeeding?
Important! Safe vegetable when feeding is after undergoing heat treatment.
Zucchini has a neutral taste, so it is perfectly combined in ready meals with other vegetables. One of them is caviar. When can you start using it? Is it possible to eat squash caviar in the first month of lactation or is it better to wait? The composition of the dish includes tomatoes that are allergens. Therefore, caviar cooked according to the classic recipe, you need to enter into the diet after the second month of life of the baby. In this case, follow the rules of entry into the diet of the new product. If you prefer, you can try earlier, but then it is recommended to change the classic cooking recipe and exclude tomatoes from it.
Considering that the mass-produced product contains chemical additives, caviar, used during feeding, should be home-made.
Benefits during lactation
It is worth remembering that in the process of heat treatment, most vitamins are lost, but still some of the useful components remain. Quickly cooked steamed or boiled vegetables retain maximum of nutrients. When preparing a dish, prolonged stewing is used. But this does not mean that it is not useful. In addition to the remaining micro and macroelements, it contains a large proportion of fiber, important for the normal digestion of women, especially in the postpartum period, when the likelihood of constipation increases.
Given the beneficial qualities of the products in its composition, caviar contributes to:
- increase the elasticity of blood vessels
- freeing the body of harmful cholesterol
- strengthen the nervous system, increase stress tolerance, reduce the likelihood of depression, which is extremely important in the postpartum period,
- normalization of metabolism.
Possible harm to a nursing mother
About the dangers of caviar can only speak if it is prepared by industrial means. It is in this dish contains the components prohibited for use: preservatives, stabilizers, thickeners, flavor enhancers.
Tomatoes are included in its composition, they belong to allergens, therefore, caviar is introduced into the diet in accordance with the rules of entering new products.
In addition to the individual intolerance of some components, it is not recommended for use in case of work disorders:
In addition, if the dish is prepared with the addition of garlic, its use should be postponed. In the diet of mom and baby garlic appears after three months of infancy.
Store squash caviar in the diet of a nursing mother
Is it possible to squash caviar with GW, bought in the store, and how "harmless" is it? As mentioned above, this product contains acetic acid, flavor enhancers, preservatives and other chemical additives.
These components can cause allergic reactions in the form of rashes, itching, swelling in the infant and even poisoning. In addition, they contribute to the failure of the digestive system, which has not yet fully strengthened.
Given the mass production, vegetables used for cooking may contain an increased amount of nitrates. Accordingly, when feeding eggs, it is recommended to eat homemade, prepared from high-quality healthy vegetables, grown independently or purchased from a trusted manufacturer.
Recipe for cooking squash caviar
The recipe for cooking at home is extremely simple. It is necessary:
- zucchini - 1.7 kg
- carrots - 560 g,
- onions - 470 g,
- tomatoes - 540 g,
- black pepper,
- oil for passaging - 35 ml.
- Wash squash, remove the stem, cut into cubes.
- Peel the onions and carrots, chop them finely.
- Pour oil into a deep container, heat carrots and onions to pass.
- Add squash. Salt to taste and pepper. You can add some sugar.
- Wash tomatoes, dry, cut into cubes and add to the vegetable mass.
- Continue to pass.
- Mince the resulting mass through a meat grinder or grind with a blender, put again in a container and simmer for about a quarter of an hour.
- After cooling down, put in a clean, dry container and store in the cold for no more than 2-3 days.
Desired squash caviar
During lactation, women need to exclude foods cooked in fried form. This increases the fat content of the product, and accordingly - the fat content of breast milk, for a baby this is a very large load on the stomach. Especially when frying vegetables lose their useful properties. The best way to save them is cooking in the oven or stewing.
Zucchini can be cooked in different ways, absolutely harmless to the baby, while maintaining all its beneficial properties. Разрешенные способы употребления кабачков при грудном вскармливании:
- приготовленные на пару,
- запечённые в духовке,
- рагу из кабаков,
- кабачковая икра.
Кабачковая икра при грудном вскармливании полезна для здоровья как мамочки, так и ребенка. It is best to use home-made caviar, various preservatives, dyes and other additives of chemical origin, which will not be useful for the baby, are added to the purchase.
Plus, the squash caviar contains other vegetables that are not less beneficial for the body. For example, eggplant, bell pepper, carrot. But should take into account the rate of consumption - no more than 150 grams. for 1 (one) time and no more than 400 grams. in Week. Squash caviar contains vinegar, so you should strictly adhere to the specified limit. It can be added to soups, consumed along with cereals, mashed potatoes and other light vegetables that are allowed for HB.
Zucchini low-calorie, they are perfect for diet food. Women who want to get in good shape after childbirth should be noted. Squashes are enriched with vitamins, useful minerals, they will help restore the body after childbirth, fill it with the missing substances.
Despite the usefulness of this product, it is recommended to introduce it into the diet during lactation 2-3 months after birth. Especially if during pregnancy the woman did not eat the zucchini, should be introduced into the diet gradually, with great care.
In the first month the baby is very weak, time is needed to strengthen his body. To begin, try to eat a couple of spoons of stewed zucchini, then watch the reaction of the body of the baby. If there are no negative reactions, you can enter into the diet in small portions, no more than once a week. If you use too much vegetable, you may have problems with the health of your baby and young mother:
- stomach pains
- diarrhea in a woman, colic in the intestines, the appearance of liquid stool in a child,
It is necessary to choose vegetables carefully, on integrity: without dents, damages, cuts, decay, a mold, the vegetable marrow should be firm. By color: the freshest and ripe - from light yellow and light green to dark green saturated color. Squashes having a bright yellow color, can be frozen or begin to rot inside. It is better if it will be vegetables from your city, without pesticides and other additives.
We tried to study the question of whether squash caviar during breastfeeding. The answer is yes, you can, but only in moderation. During lactation, everything should be consumed in small quantities and closely monitor the infant's reaction when introducing a new product into the diet. At the first manifestations of allergies should immediately remove the product from use.
The benefits of squash caviar during lactation
Very soon, young mommies will find out that pediatricians are advised to introduce complementary foods with simple vegetables that are quickly absorbed. One of the useful and safe vegetables is zucchini. It does not cause bloating, does not cause allergies, zucchini is really useful and valuable, because it contains many vitamins and trace elements. In addition, the composition of squash caviar includes other vegetables - tomatoes, onions, carrots. All of them have a positive effect on a woman’s body depleted by pregnancy and childbirth.
- Squash caviar contains a large amount of fiber, which absorbs toxins, slags, heavy metals, and harmful cholesterol. With the help of caviar you can cope with constipation, which often occur in the postpartum period.
- Zucchini and caviar from this vegetable is a favorite delicacy of those who watch their figure. Zucchini quickly gives a feeling of satiety without additional gravity in the stomach, perfectly suppresses the feeling of hunger with a small amount of calories. Squash caviar can be an excellent addition to the most simple side dishes - rice, buckwheat, etc. This is very important after giving birth for young mothers who want to return as soon as possible to the ranks of slender and spectacular beauties.
- Magnesium in the composition of the zucchini normalizes the work of the heart muscle, which helps to cope with the swelling of any origin.
In general, there are a lot of vitamins and microelements in the zucchini, which make mother's milk more fat and nutritious. But is squash caviar safe?
How to cook healthy caviar at home?
Try to choose good vegetables for caviar, without nitrates. It is desirable if it will be a harvest from your garden. If this is not possible, be sure to ask the store a certificate of quality for vegetables. You can also check the zucchini with an instrument that measures the level of nitrates in the pulp.
- For cooking squash caviar you need two kilograms of zucchini, half a kilogram of tomatoes, onions and carrots.
- Processed onions and carrots are not harmful for a young mommy, but tomatoes can become an allergen. Tomatoes contain lycopene, which makes any vegetables and fruits of red color allergenic. To get rid of this risk, you can minimize the number of tomatoes in the caviar. And in order not to lose the characteristic taste, you can replace red tomatoes with orange varieties, they are better absorbed and do not cause an allergic reaction.
- All vegetables should be peeled and chopped using a meat grinder. Usually, the vegetables are sequentially fried and stewed in a large frying pan. But we are preparing a healthy and safe dish, so we will not fry the vegetables. Chopped onions, zucchini, carrots and tomatoes need to be drained into one container (thick-bottomed saucepan), you need to pour 80-100 ml of vegetable oil, mix everything thoroughly and put the stew on low heat.
- Caviar can be stewed in such a way for one and a half to two hours, no need to rush things, because of the high temperatures most of the vitamins are lost. Watch the hardness of the pieces - when the carrots are soft, all the other vegetables will be ready too.
Ready caviar can be allowed to cool and enjoy the fragrant taste of summer vegetables. If you get a lot of caviar, you can pour it into sterilized jars and roll it up. In winter, you can open the treasured jar, have a sandwich with caviar and drink sweet tea. For a nursing mommy, this is not only useful, but also incredibly tasty!
Squash caviar is a real storehouse of vitamins, not just a valuable, but also absolutely safe dish. Homemade squash caviar can easily feed even a child after a year. Eat caviar when breastfeeding, it will help to restore the fragile female health!