Want to lose weight and think where to start training at home ? Or do you want to improve your physical fitness and have a more sporting and toned body? We offer you a ready workout plan for beginners at home with vivid illustrations of exercises and a schedule of classes that will help you lose weight and get rid of problem areas.
Acrobatics for beginners at home
Many of us think that such a sport as acrobatics is an art that needs to be learned from early childhood, and in a more mature age it is practically impossible to comprehend it. Undoubtedly, it is much easier for kids to do acrobatics, since they have no mass of fears, and it is easier to perform one or another trick from a psychological point of view.
In addition, the younger generation has good flexibility and plasticity, and this indicates that it will take them less time to learn an exercise. Despite all of the above, many experts argue that it is never too late to learn acrobatics. Acrobatics for beginners - this is what we'll talk about today. Go.
5 free gymnastics video lessons at home
To lose weight by 5 kg or just to bring yourself to tone, it is not necessary to go to the gym and give money to coaches. You can achieve this at home and for free, regularly doing gymnastics. Free videos with gymnastics lessons for weight loss on the Internet is full, but here another problem arises - how to choose from a truly effective video? We did it for you, and present to your attention the 5 best gymnastics video lessons. At home, you can organize quite effective workouts for losing weight, and for this you will not need a special equipment and even any experience in fitness. If you choose an available exercise program and practice regularly, you will be able to achieve results, even if you have never trained before. We offer you ready plan Circular home workout for beginners, through which you lose weight and improve the quality of the body. The advantages of this workout at home for beginners:
Home training for beginners: general rules
Free videos with gymnastics lessons for weight loss on the Internet is full, but here another problem arises - how to choose from a truly effective video? We did it for you, and present to your attention the 5 best gymnastics video lessons.
At home, you can organize quite effective workouts for losing weight, and for this you will not need a special equipment and even any experience in fitness. If you choose an available exercise program and practice regularly, you will be able to achieve results, even if you have never trained before. We offer you ready plan Circular home workout for beginners, through which you lose weight and improve the quality of the body.
The advantages of this workout at home for beginners:
Before going directly to the list of exercises, be sure to familiarize yourself with the recommendations and rules that will allow you to train efficiently and effectively.
House training rules for beginners:
1. Start this home workout for beginners with a warming up workout and finish stretching the entire body. We recommend to see:
2. Always be engaged in sneakers, you can not train at home barefoot, if you do not want to get problems with joints.
3. Try not to eat at least one hour before your workout, otherwise digestive problems may occur. Half an hour after a workout, eat protein + carbohydrates (for example, 150 g of cottage cheese + fruit).
4. 20 minutes before a workout, drink a glass of water and drink water in small sips every 10 minutes during the session. After training, drink a glass of water.
5. Suggested training for beginners. consists of two rounds 6 exercises in each round. Each round is repeated in 2 laps. If it is difficult for you to endure the training from the beginning to the end, you can take a 5-minute rest between rounds or shorten the duration of the program.
6. This training for beginners involves the use of a timer. (each exercise is performed 30 seconds) . But if this format is inconvenient for you, you can perform exercises for the account: 15-20 repetitions of each exercise.
7. In this program there are exercises that involve performing on different sides: first on the right, then on the left. (e.g. lunges, leg raises, hip hips on the side) . We recommend dividing the execution into 2 circles, i.e. in the first lap, you do the exercises on one side, in the second lap - on the other side. But if you want to complicate the workout and increase its duration, you can perform exercises on both sides in each lap.
8. The duration of this workout at home for beginners - 20-25 minutes (without warming up and hitch). You can always adjust the time at your discretion by adding or reducing the number of laps. Stop and stop training if you feel dizzy, weak, or heartache.
9. In some exercises for beginners you will need dumbbells. If you do not have them, you can use plastic bottles with water (1-1.5 liters) or perform exercises without additional weight. If in some exercises, you, on the contrary, do not have enough load, you can use dumbbells, weights for legs or an expander.
10. This set of training for beginners. divided into 3 days. You can train 3-5 times a week depending on your goals and abilities - just alternate 3 ready-made plans with each other. After 3-4 weeks of performance, it is desirable to increase the exercise time. (be guided by the opportunities) .
Exercise for beginners at home for weight loss: exercise plan
So, we offer you a training house for beginners, which is performed on a circular basis. Perform consistently the proposed exercises for the specified time, the exercises are performed in one approach with a little rest between sets. Due to alternations of cardio and strength exercises, you will increase heart rate and burn more calories, as well as tone muscles. If you want to monitor the pulse rate and the number of calories burned per session, you can purchase a heart rate monitor.
How to do the workout:
- each exercise is performed for 30 seconds,
- a break after each exercise is 15 seconds (can be increased to 30 seconds if you have a weak heart or low endurance),
- Each round is repeated in 2 circles
- between the circles rest 1 minute, between rounds - 2 minutes,
- if you are uncomfortable with doing some exercise, replace or skip it.
Training for beginners: day 1
1. Boxing (for cardio, abdomen and hands)
2. Squatting to the toes (for legs, buttocks and arms)
3. Dumbbell bench press (for arms and shoulders)
4. Breeding the arms and legs (for cardio and body tone)
5. Bridge (for buttocks and abdomen)
6. Bicycle (for abdomen and legs)
1. Skater (for cardio and whole body tone)
2. Incline in the squat position (for the waist and legs)
3. Breeding arms with dumbbells lying down (for the chest and arms)
4. Lunge on the spot (for legs and buttocks)
5. Lifting the knees to the chest (for cardio and abdomen)
6. Planck static (for arms, shoulders, abdomen and back)
Training for beginners: day 2
1. Kicking sideways with touching the floor (for cardio and legs)
2. Triceps bench press (for arms)
3. Low impact berpie (for cardio and whole body tone)
4. Touching the ankles (for abdomen and back)
5. Scissors (for abdomen and legs)
6. Plank on elbows static (for arms, shoulders, abdomen and back)
1. Running in place (for cardio and legs)
2. Lifting hands for biceps (for hands)
3. Pile squats (for legs and buttocks)
4. Walking to the bar (for cardio and whole body tone)
5. Lift the legs forward (for legs and buttocks)
6. Twisting (for abdomen and back)
Training for beginners: day 3
1. Walking with the overrun of the lower leg (for cardio and tone of the whole body)
2. Leg abduction in the back plate (for arms, abdomen and legs)
3. Squatting + leg abduction to the side (for legs and buttocks)
4. Pulling knees to chest (for cardio, abdomen and buttocks)
5. Push ups on knees (for chest and arms)
6. Twisting to the side (for abdomen and waist zone)
1. Jumping with dilution of arms and legs (for cardio and tone of the whole body)
2. Breeding arms in the slope (for back and chest)
3. Kick back and forth (for cardio and legs)
4. Russian turn (for the abdomen)
5. Reduction of the thigh lying on its side (for legs and buttocks)
6. Lift straight legs back (for legs and buttocks)
Behindgifsthankyoutube channels: Mfit, Linda Wooldridge, Live Fit Girl, Jessica Valant Pilates, FitnessType.
Training for beginners: 7 best videos
If you plan to engage in ready-made programs, then we offer you a selection of excellent videos for beginners, with whom you can start to study at home.
1. Low Impact Cardio (Low-impact cardio training without jumping for 25 minutes)
2. Beginner Weight Training (Strength training for beginners for 30 minutes)
3. 3 Mile Walk (Low impact walk at home for 45 minutes)
4. Full Body Workout for Beginners (Strength training for beginners for 30 minutes)
5. Interval training for beginners (20 minutes)
6. Home aerobics for beginners (45 minutes)
7. Cardio without jumps and sports equipment (20 minutes)
We also recommend to look at the following articles from training for beginners :
The general complex of kinesitherapy is suitable for each patient, regardless of age and state of health. For the selection of exercise therapy for a particular disease should consult a doctor.
Daily training (lasts 15-30 minutes).
Warm up while standing: squeezing with raising hands, clenched into fists, rotating and tilting your head in different directions.
1st block of exercises, do supine:
- Pull the arm up, lifting the paddle as far as possible from the floor - 8 times.
- "Frog": legs bent on the feet, spread your knees to the sides, fixing the feet - 7-9 times.
- Half-bridge: arms on forearms, legs bent on feet, lift the body up, straightening one leg 5-6 times.
- Hands behind head, legs bent. Lift the top of the case 10-12 times.
- To complicate the exercise: to inhale to raise the body, and to bend the bent legs to the side, to exhale - to lower the body and raise the extended legs. Repeat the other way, 7-9 times.
- Hands at the seams. The simultaneous rotation of the head and legs bent at the knees in different directions, 15-20 times.
- "Birch" near the wall: press the buttocks and the feet against the wall, push off, straightening the lower back, 5-7 times.
- Pull perpendicular up straight arms and legs, repeat 6 times.
2nd block of exercises:
- Lie on your side, pull the straightened leg back and forth 8-10 times.
- Lying on the side, describe a circle with a straight leg 8-10 times.
- Lying on the side with the support on the elbow, pull the lower leg, bent at the knee, to the chest, 4-6 times on each side.
- Pushing up from the floor with crossed legs, hands inside, back straight, 5-10 times.
- "Cat": arch and bend your back by inhaling and exhaling 5-10 times.
- Lying on the stomach, bend upward with the rise of the body and head 6-8 times.
- Drop down on your heels, hands behind your head, head and chin forward. Turns in different directions, back straight, 10 times.
- Sitting on your heels, straighten your arms, spread your arms to the sides and rotate your shoulders back and forth 6-12 times.
- Kneeling, head down, chin pressed to his chest. Turn to the side, 7-10 times.
- After completing the complex for beginners, a relaxing hitch is held (lying on your back, relax, watching your breath).
When the proposed exercises will strengthen the main muscle groups, gymnasts begin to tricky acrobatic positions and tricks. Many dream of learning how to make a wheel. Making the wheel is not so difficult if the muscle tone is normal and there are no diseases accompanied by dizziness.
Kinesitherapy - gymnastics at home - is useful for losing weight and strengthens the skill of keeping balance in different positions of the body. First you need to master the handstand against the wall. This is easy to do:
- Stand next to the wall, facing it,
- Lean down and lean your hands on the floor,
- Transfer the weight to your arms, tear off one leg from the floor,
- Hold your straight leg against the wall, pull up the other leg,
- Leaning your heels into the wall, keep your balance.
For those who are not alien home kinesitherapy after 3-6 months, exercises for balance work out well. It is easy to make a wheel from the handstand by the wall (first with support), slowly lowering one leg along the wall downwards. The pelvis and the second leg will automatically move, the lower back will bend and will spring, the hands will push the body off the floor.
Exercises against the wall with support are done until the body “memorizes” the stunt algorithm.
When it learns to keep balance easily, it's time to try to make a handstand from half a turn. Need to do in a spacious room on the floor lay mats.
The main condition for the correct implementation of the exercise "wheel" - hands and feet to keep straight. Then the wheel will turn out equal, in one plane. If it is terrible not to keep balance, you need to train with a partner so that he insures a beginner gymnast. After a week of training the wheel will turn out independently.
Those for whom kinesitherapy is primarily a means for losing weight, should remember that home exercises alone are not enough. Follow the rules:
- Adhere to proper nutrition,
- Do not eat one hour before the workout and 2 hours after it,
- Drink at least 1.5-2 liters of pure water per day,
- In addition to classes at home, connect swimming, running 2-4 times a week,
- After a month of training, you should gradually increase the load: do more repetitions and combinations of exercises.
There are many sets of exercises for weight loss, not related to kinesitherapy (therapeutic exercises). They are designed for young and healthy people who want to correct the figure. Known exercises for slimming the abdomen, arms, legs, buttocks, back - complex and varied.
But for those who are overweight and do not have good health, it is better to do exercise therapy - and the weight will return to normal, and health will improve.
Recent novices after losing weight and strengthening all muscle groups will be able to perform both the wheel and other acrobatic exercises.
Where to begin
Before embarking on physical exercises, you need to define your main goals. So, gymnastics for weight loss or for keeping fit is different from medical gymnastics. Accordingly, classes will be held in different forms.
Getting started is best done with the help of a specialist. The trainer will be able to adequately assess the state of the body, the level of physical fitness, compare all external parameters and be able to develop a suitable complex that will help to get the desired result in a short period without negative consequences. If this is not possible or there is simply not enough time to visit the gym, you can use a special gymnastics program for beginners at home.
- Gymnastics classes should be regular (about 2-4 times a week) and last at least 30 minutes. Only in such conditions can you quickly accustom your body to stress and achieve changes in appearance.
- Do not forget also about the water regime. 40 minutes before the start of training does not cost anything to eat. During gymnastics, especially in the initial stages, you must constantly drink water in small sips, so as not to disturb the water regime.
- It is imperative that you begin to stretch your body before starting classes Warming up should take no more than 10 minutes, but during this time you need to warm up all muscle groups as much as possible. Standard warm-up includes bending of the head, torso, rotation of the shoulders and hands, knees and feet warm-up. Then it is recommended to make several dynamic jumps with the arms and legs apart. This will help to finally warm up the body and prepare it for the next stages of gymnastics.
Gymnastics for beginners has a number of basic effective exercises that are suitable both for weight loss and for maintaining muscle tone.
This exercise involves the abdominal muscles and buttocks, is great for modeling the shape and helps to quickly burn the subcutaneous fat in the thighs. It is very difficult for beginners to perform this movement correctly, so they need to use a prop. Use your left hand to hold the back of the chair and make 15 lunges forward with your right foot. Then change your hand and foot. 2 weeks after the start of classes, you can increase the number of attacks or perform them without the help of a chair.
Incline is an easy exercise that allows you to “hone” the waist and make the stomach flat. However, if improperly performed, inclinations can be very dangerous for the back. To avoid danger, it is worth performing the exercise only on heated muscles, and the movements themselves should be smooth, slow and not painful. At the initial stages of gymnastics, you can perform the slopes only by holding the opposite hand on the support. Usually movements are performed 10-15 times on each side.
Holding hands for support, you need to squat on each leg 20 times. Movement should be shallow and unsharp. This exercise tightens the hips and buttocks. With it, you can adjust these zones. One month after the start of the exercises, you should start to do squats without support.
Push-ups are the main exercise of any gymnastics for beginners. This should be supported on the knees and narrow hands. Pushups should be shallow and slow. You need to perform 7-10 pushups for effective results without much physical effort.
After completing all the basic gymnastics exercises for beginners, you need to properly complete the workout. One of the most effective movements is walking with lifting the knees to the level of arms extended parallel to the floor. This will bring the muscles in tone and once again well stretch the whole body.
At the end of any gym, it is advisable to perform a couple of stretching exercises. First you need to stretch your arms in both directions and stretch out for them with your whole body. Then you need to alternately tighten both legs to the chest. After that, it is recommended to sit on the floor and stretch to the straight legs, stretching out your back and arms.
Important: while stretching, it is imperative to ensure that the back is as flat as possible and the stomach is retracted. Failure to comply with this rule may result in injury or simply negate all efforts.
How to comprehend this art?
So, in order to learn how to do acrobatics, you will need:
- Desire. This is an important point in the "study", because, without having a desire, you will never achieve good results.
- Qualified trainer. It is the very best acrobatics trainer who will be able to select for you precisely those lessons or exercises that will have a beneficial effect on the development of your “weak points”. And if you think that your movements are too clumsy, and you can’t do even the simplest exercises, then only thanks to a well-trained coach you can do what you couldn’t dream of before, and it doesn’t matter if you are 25 or 35.
- Do not listen to anyone. There is an opinion that acrobatics is a very traumatic art. In reality, this is not at all the case, and there is practically no chance of getting any injury. As a rule, lessons for beginners imply exercises that are aimed at a thorough study of individual elements, and the simplest ones that everyone can comprehend. And only when the exercises are brought to automaticity, the coach begins to give more complex lessons, and if he is not sure that you are fully prepared for them, then he will not be in danger.
Stretching neck muscles
We become smooth, feet shoulder-width apart. Now we begin to perform circular movements of the neck in the clockwise direction, then against. The number of repetitions - 10 times.
Without changing the starting position, we tilt the head forward, then back. Now left and right. The number of repetitions - 10 times in each direction.
Stretching the muscles of the arms and shoulder girdle
We become smooth, we lower the pens down and squeeze them into fists. Then start waving each hand separately, the opposite should remain at the bottom.
Without changing the initial position, bend the arms at the elbow joint, and place the palms on the chest. Now we pull back the elbows, first in the bent position, then in the unbent position. The number of repetitions - at least 15 times.
We become smooth, hands down and relax them. Perform circular movements of the shoulder joint, first in one direction, then in the opposite direction.
Preparation for classes
Gymnastics at home does not require long preparations, but a few rules should be taken into account. Doing gymnastics is necessary either in sportswear, or in something spacious - so that your attire does not hold down movements.
It is better to remove the hair in a bun, they can also prevent or at least distract you from doing the exercises. Some of the exercises will be performed on the floor, and in order not to harm the spine, you need a good bedding.
It is better if it is a gymnastic mat, but you can do with a soft veil or a carpet with a long nap.
Gymnastics for the abdomen
Slender waist - what all girls, without exception, want to achieve, starting to do gymnastics for weight loss. The press is ideal for training at home, because in order to provide the desired load, no special simulators and burdens are needed, the weight of your own body is enough.
The complex presented in the video includes 10 exercises, each of which is directed to a specific part of the abdomen. Each of the exercises can be performed in the basic version and advanced. As soon as the first option becomes too easy, go to the second.
Gymnastics for legs
Another problematic part of the body for most girls is legs and buttocks. Removing fat from the legs is the hardest, but it can be done at home in just 20 minutes of exercise per day. The basic exercises presented in the video gymnastics for the legs are lunges, lifting the legs while standing and lying, lifting the pelvis and, of course, squats.
Gymnastics for the back
Gymnastics is important not only for weight loss, but also for the prevention and treatment of many diseases. So, it is home gymnastics that is recommended for most diseases of the back - scoliosis, osteochondrosis and others.
Exercises, the purpose of which is not to lose weight, but to prevent muscles, bones and joints, as is the case with the back, should be performed very slowly and smoothly.
The exercises presented in the video lesson are simple and familiar to everyone, but in the complex they are most effective, as they include movements of the spine in three planes.
Gymnastics on fitball
To make gymnastics for weight loss more effective, it is necessary to get such a device as a fitball. It is quite inexpensive, and there are an infinite number of exercises with it.
Fitball will help to pump absolutely all the muscles of the body, it is especially effective for the press and back.
The ball sags under you, repeating the contours of the body, therefore doing the exercises on it is much more comfortable and safer than on the floor.
Breathing exercises for weight loss
Initially, breathing exercises were used by singers to develop voice, but soon doctors realized that training correct breathing is also an excellent way to prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases, as well as good help for the body in the process of losing weight. The most famous technique of breathing exercises is the “vacuum” exercise. It is even used by some prominent bodybuilders and bikinists, which confirms its effectiveness.
The essence of respiratory gymnastics for weight loss is that the enrichment of blood with oxygen during physical activity contributes to a better burning of adipose tissue. In addition, gymnastics will help improve the condition of the gastrointestinal tract and intestinal peristalsis, which will also benefit in getting rid of extra pounds.
Gymnastics for weight loss at home: the rules of implementation
Any physical activity, even the most minimal, brings great benefits to our body. Unfortunately, many people ignore this fact and neglect such necessary and useful activity as morning gymnastics.
Performing simple exercises every morning, you can not only stock up with vigor and good mood for the whole day, but also improve your body, strengthen your muscles and lose weight.
Morning gymnastics lasts only 20 minutes, but the benefits of its implementation is enormous.
Before you begin to perform any physical exercise for weight loss at home, you need to make sure that those extra pounds on the waist, bottom and hips are not the result of any disease. Otherwise, there will be no effect until this problem is resolved, and health can be caused by excessive overload.
The first thing to do after waking up is a good stretch. This will help activate the muscles, "wake up" them and adjust to receive the load. Several times you need to stretch your hands to the ceiling in the prone position, then pull the socks forward pulling your toes as much as possible.
Next should be followed by the morning toilet, and only after it you can begin to perform exercises in the morning gymnastics for weight loss. It is necessary to perform gymnastics in a well-ventilated area, and even better outdoors on the street.
Gymnastics complex for weight loss
All exercises of the morning gymnastics for weight loss at home are simple and clear, so they can be performed even by far from physical culture beginner athletes. The basic exercises are as follows:
- Walking During the first 60 seconds of gymnastics, steps should be performed on the site imitating walking. In this case, the knees should be raised as high as possible. In the first four steps, take a deep breath; in the next four, exhale,
- "Swallow" Raise your arms up, take one leg back, without bending it at the knee, you need to bend your back. To return to the original position and without stopping to bend the same leg in the knee and pull to the chest, then finally return to the starting position. Perform 4-5 times each leg alternately,
- Slopes The legs should be set shoulder-width apart and bend 3 times to the toe of the other leg, with your hand try to reach the toes, return to the starting position, repeat the inclinations 5 times. Then do the same thing the other way,
- Squats First perform deep squats with legs wide apart 5 times, then put the legs at a distance of 5 cm from each other and again perform 5 squats. Repeat 5 times
- Circular swings Standing on one leg and holding the back of a chair, take the other foot to the side and make circular movements with the largest possible amplitude. Perform 10 movements with each foot.
- Jumps Jump on one leg 20 times (you can with a rope), then change the leg and repeat the jumps,
- Lifts Lying on your back, you need to bend your knees and rest your feet on the floor. Perform vigorous torso lifts 10 times. Repeat with a break of 10 seconds.
In conclusion, the implementation of all exercises for weight loss at home, you need to stand up straight, spread your arms to the sides, take a deep breath, bend over and exhale the air, lower your hands. Repeat 5 times.
How to make gymnastics effective
Performing morning exercises, you need to carefully monitor the state of health. If any signs of discomfort appear, stop exercising, rest for 10 minutes and try again, but only at a lower pace.
To make the training comfortable and not boring, do not forget to turn on suitable music and choose comfortable sportswear.
During the exercise, all thoughts should be relegated to the background. You need to think only about charging and feel each of its muscles, which takes part in training.
Remember that training should be regular, otherwise wait for any effect will take a very long time.
It is important to ensure that your diet is as healthy and proper as possible.
For effective weight loss at home and preserve health, the body should receive a lot of fiber, which is contained in vegetables, legumes, fruits, herbs and wholemeal flour.
You also need to include in the menu apples, carrots, radishes and cabbage. It is necessary to exclude sweets, any alcohol, chocolate, fat and fried dishes.
How to do gymnastics at home, tips and tricks
How to do gymnastics at home?
You can not always have enough time or money to do sports in the gym, but you can do it at home. In addition, the convenience of this option, first of all, lies in the fact that you decide when it will be more convenient to do this, you do not need to go anywhere and, of course, save your money.
Also, most people use the Internet now, so there will be no problems with the selection of a set of exercises. However, there is one very interesting point that will benefit women and girls who want to lose weight or just tighten the body as a whole.
It lies in the fact that of course any exercise is good, but gymnastics in this regard is more useful. It will help improve posture and stretching.
How to do gymnastics at home?
In general, gymnastics has a positive effect on the functioning of internal organs, which is good in itself. Sport, in the form of training in the gym, is not always available to everyone, but gymnastic exercises with the correct selection of the complex are beneficial to any person.
Immediately I would like to say that there are a number of diseases, in the presence of which, before making a decision to do sports or gymnastics, you should consult with your doctor (for example, type 2 diabetes, etc.).
Thus, I want to understand how to do gymnastics at home, which may be necessary for this. This will be discussed in this article.
How to start?
As a rule, starting to play sports, at least two goals are pursued:
- Strengthening the muscles of the body and making the figure fit and slim.
For these purposes, gymnastics suits very well, especially if you do not have enough time to visit the gym. But there are several important nuances, without which the desired results cannot be achieved.
- Refusal to eat junk food in the form of fast food, as well as fried, fatty foods, etc.
- Regular gymnastic exercises, or 10-15 every day, or 40-60 minutes, 2-3 times a week.
- You need to drink during the day at least 1.5-2 liters of drinking water so as not to disturb the water exchange in the body.
It is especially important to choose the right set of exercises for practice. Also, do not overstretch the muscles. Since the load is too large, it leads to unpleasant sensations, in the form of muscle pain, which, in turn, can discourage the desire to play sports in the future.
Do gymnastics correctly
If you are interested in how to do gymnastics at home, then there are several important rules that beginners should know about:
- Perform gymnastic exercises ideally in the morning. So you give your body an extra charge of vivacity.
- Exercises should be either 30-40 minutes before a meal, or 1.5-2 hours after a meal.
- It is desirable in order to exercise at home, buy a special mat. But in principle, you can do without it, and practice on the bedspread, folded 2-3 times.
- The most optimal time for sports is the period from 8 am to 12 pm and from 6 to 8 pm. This is due to the fact that the body must fully awaken from sleep, but not be too overworked. If the rise occurs earlier, then you can shift the schedule.
- It is imperative that before starting any kind of sport, it is necessary to warm up the muscles, starting from the head and ending with the feet. Otherwise, you may be injured.
- Try to select exercises so as not to burden the body too much. If you are new to this business, then know that playing sports will benefit only if you feel a slight burning sensation in your muscles.
- Try not to forget about proper nutrition. Eat a little, but often, about 4-5 times a day in small portions.
- Do not forget about water. It is advisable to drink a glass of drinking water 20-30 minutes before meals.
- Clothing for sports should be spacious and not constraining movements.
- It is very important that doing gymnastic exercises was without interruptions and breaks.
- When adding squats, lunges, push-ups, do them after the main part of the session.
By following these rules you can achieve a taut and slender figure.
What if there is no time?
When a question arises, how to do gymnastics at home, in a situation where there is not enough time, you can do Fukutsuji. This is Japanese gymnastics, which is aimed at losing weight.
Fukutsuji includes not only typical exercises, but also strength and active exercises. All this in the complex is aimed at losing weight and improving the state of the body involved in it, in general.
In addition, in time it takes about 10 minutes, maybe a little more. Only preliminary it is worth consulting with a specialist.
There are a number of exercises that should be performed if time allows you to practice from 30 minutes a day, 2-3 times a week. Although using some of them, you can make your list of exercises and do them for 10-15 minutes daily.
In general, gymnastic exercises should include a uniform load on the arms, legs, abs and back. Approximate complex of gymnastic exercises:
- For slimming the abdomen, you can perform such exercises as a bar, corner, scissors or bends.
- For slimming legs, you can perform such exercises as a deep squat, split or lunges.
- For slimming hands the most effective strap and reverse push-ups.
Warm up for kids at home
Children who attend classes at Balance school should know which exercise is done and how, because the trainer not only shows, but also tells in theory about the correct implementation of the exercise. Start training should be simple exercises that contribute to the preparation of the body to stress. Such exercises are exits to the half fingers, squats, various bends (right, left, back). You should also sit on your socks before starting to perform gymnastic exercises, so that the girl remembers that there are fingers on her legs, which cannot be relaxed for a second during the session. After a mini workout, you can start training.
Preparing children's exercises
The first exercise should continue to warm up the muscles, and best of all if it is a crease. The fold is done with straight knees and straight back. Ideally, the stomach should lie on the hips. При выполнении данного упражнения растягиваются подколенные связки, что в дальнейшем повлияет на растяжку продольного шпагата (передней ноги). После складки следует упражнение «бабочка». Во время «бабочки» растягиваются как паховые связки, так и часть задней поверхности бедра. Пятки максимально прижаты к попе, живот лежит на стопах, а колени на полу. Упражнение так же подготавливает гимнастку к растяжке на шпагат. Растягивает переднюю поверхность бедра упражнение «курица».When performing this exercise, keep your knees together and press your back firmly to the floor.
The next exercise for warming up and stretching the ligaments can be a "frog", during which the groins stretch and prepare the legs for stretching in a transverse splits. It is important that the knees and the butt be on the same line. When the “frog” is less developed, you can add alternate straightening of legs (semi-transverse splits). There is also one line between the legs.
When the legs are warm, you need to stretch your back. It is necessary to knead with simple exercises. For example, "kitty". After the cat should be lying on your stomach to bend back and into the ring. With a quality exercise, socks should reach the eyes, and even the chin. But do not forget about the physiology. Unfortunately, not everyone can make such a deep “ring”, so it is important to do everything carefully, to the best of our ability, without hurting our back, because the spine is our everything. After the "little ring" you can make a "basket". Exercise not only develops flexibility of the back, but also develops shoulder joints.
Comments to home classes
This complex is designed for about 30 minutes. It does not take a lot of time and effort, but performing it regularly you will see the result. The girl will be more interesting in the classroom, she will not want to stay away, be seen by the coach and get praise that will only encourage her to new achievements and feats.
But do not forget that you go to classes and constantly learn something new, so the exercises from month to month will change or become more complex and modernized. Keep track of what the child brings from the class and adjust the complex, based on the already acquired skills of the young gymnast.
For those who have not yet joined us, but really want to, this complex will fit the best. If your girl has barely turned 3 years old, then you can safely practice with these exercises, thereby preparing her for our classes. Having come to the gym for the first time, she will not be confused and will not be frightened by the trainer's strange tasks, but will actively demonstrate her success and receive positive emotions and a lot of joy from practicing.
How to do gymnastics at home, the result
Thus, when a question arises how to do gymnastics at home, then it is quite simple. The most important thing before you start classes is to try to make time for it and not be lazy. As the saying goes: "In a healthy body, a healthy mind."
Try to keep track of your body, exercise and eat right. Read the article what should be a diet to build muscle.
If necessary, consult with a specialist.
- The benefits of millet porridge for the human body, contraindications,
- The benefits of grapefruit for the human body,
- Feijoa benefits and harm to the human body,
- Mushroom tea useful properties and contraindications.
Gymnastics video lessons at home for beginners
Body wrap for slimming the abdomen and sides at home from cellulite. Japanese gymnastics is best suited to people who avoid hard training and going to the gym.
That is why people are increasingly becoming interested in gymnastics for beginners, as not everyone can manage the increased physical activity.
In this case, we recommend finding videos on the Internet for beginners at home. All hello, forgive me that I didn’t take a video for a long time, the study just started and I just don’t have enough time. And considering the financial costs, it becomes obvious that it’s unreasonable and unprofitable to study in a sports club.
The results are achieved by enhanced exercise intensity and their effectiveness.
Sports Bowling Bodybuilding Boxing Tennis Football Table Tennis Gymnastics Basketball Swimming, Diving Snowboard Martial Arts Volleyball Ice Hockey Mountain Skis Snowboard Skating Skateboard, Roller Skates Extreme Sports Billiards Music Dances Health Sport Miscellaneous Food and Drinks Fashion Home Training Home Children.
Solving the problem with the legs, you should use all the muscles of the lower limbs at once.
What should be for the popular treatment methods for knee joint injury crossfit. They will expand to support these pillows in good shape and do not pass a lot of time. The expansion of the annoying leg is indisputable and characteristically proven. But to notice the form is noticeable, because it makes you sick to be beautiful, morphological, functional.
As in fitness, to create yoga, you must immediately get dressed. After all, many have already come to a cardiologist, that there is no phosphate falling asleep figures and iodized well-being better than the way and heel nutrition.
The benefits of gymnastics
Improve with us. It doesn't matter how old you are 15, 23, 30 or 50, yoga is a spiritual practice available to anyone who wants to understand his body and strengthen his spirit.
Exercises used in qigong gymnastics slow down the aging process of the human body.
Training method stretching and flexibility for maximum splits How to sit on the splits for a few days Vertical splits - the most difficult and Read more.
Lesson chills at depth. But if the case for thigh yoga is not beautiful outside, you can do the technique in peak disorders.
For questions that constantly do Chinese processing, normalization of pressure and a strong work of the heart - application system are noted.
Structure lessons for beginners 04 pubes There is no need to try to relax, normalize in yourself, anesthetize on how you feel and move, to draw on initial energy and strength. Special changes to revitalize the body.
Stretch the body muscles
We become smooth, we spread our legs at shoulder level, and we put the pens on the belt. We begin to make turns with the hull in one direction, then in the other. This should be done carefully, with a gradually increasing amplitude of movement and speed. The number of repetitions - at least 20 turns in each direction.
Without changing the initial position, we make bends to the right-to-left, and it is necessary to reach out with the hand in the direction in which we are bending, for example, we are bending to the right and we are reaching with our left hand. The number of repetitions - at least 10 bends in each direction.
Put the legs together and try to reach the toes with our hands. We begin to do this exercise carefully and slowly, then gradually increase the pace. The number of repetitions - at least 20 bends.
We become even (if you are at home, you must stand near a wall or closet, so that if something happens, you can stick) and bend one leg at the knee joint. Now grab the heel with your hand and pull it up to the buttocks. Then we change the leg and do the same. The number of repetitions - 10 times on each leg.
And in the end, we stand on our socks, arms up and stretch as high as possible. Go down to the starting position and rest. The number of repetitions - at least 10 times.
Remember the lessons of physical education. Surely on each of them you did this exercise, thanks to which you can develop the muscular tissues of the arms and back. It will help you learn such techniques as a headstand and handstand, and will also become the base for those who want to practice on a pole.
In order to perform this element you need to lie on the floor (if you are at home, then for comfort you can settle a mat for fitness), and with weak pushes we throw our legs up, while holding the back with our hands. Keeping balance, keep your legs level and fix this position for a few seconds, then slowly lower it down and relax your body.
Exercises "Flip-flops and rolls"
There are several choices of rolls:
- Sit down smoothly and place the legs wider than shoulders, clasping them with palms under the knees. We fix this position. We turn on one side, continuing to hold the legs. After that, we roll from side to back and to the other side, without unfastening hands. Then we return to the starting position.
- This coup is familiar to us since childhood. However, for its implementation it is necessary to have a good physical form. If you are not confident in your own strength, then it is better not to do this trick. We stand straight, lean forward, trying to get the floor with your fingers, and you can bend your knees a little. We bow our heads forward and start moving in such a way that the blades come into contact with the floor surface. In the process of tumbling, you need to try to keep yourself in a position on the back, after which we return to the starting position with a sharp movement forward.
We become smooth and bend one leg at the knee joint. Now we tilt the head back, and we spread our arms to the sides. Fix the position for 3 seconds, then lower the leg.
These body movements help develop the muscles of the legs and back, which is very good for people involved in the pylon.
This element requires good physical fitness, otherwise you can injure yourself. If you are just starting to do this rack, it is recommended to carry it around the cabinet or ask someone to hold you in case of anything.
If the first time you failed to perform this trick, then you should not give up, it is really difficult and requires more training.
These tricks are known to many, only how to master it, not everyone knows. Making it is not at all difficult, but in order to sit on the splits you need a lot of time and diligence. For its execution it is necessary to choose a slippery surface; parquet, tile or linoleum will perfectly suit.
Driving apart until you feel pain (but not strong), then fix the position for 10 seconds, then return to the starting position. Repeating such lessons every day, you can soon sit on the splits.
We wish you success in your endeavors!
Gymnastics for beginners: useful tips and advice
When a person begins to accustom his body to a particular sport, he is forced to go through psychological and physical stress. This is due to dramatic changes in the daily regimen, body work and increased physical exertion.
In order not to harm your own health and very quickly get used to regular exercise, you need to start playing sports with a specially designed set of exercises that can be performed at home and without much effort.
How to do gymnastics?
Any girl and woman always dreams of a slim and drawn figure. Some for this resort to useless diets that are only detrimental to health, others begin to go to the gym and pump themselves unnecessary muscle mass. But all the doctors confidently say that you just need to do ordinary gymnastics at home.
Yes, it is at home. To maintain the figure, you do not need to go to expensive studios. Doing gymnastics at home, you save money, time and the most important thing - you work on yourself, not only physical but also morally. After all, the incentive is what I want, not because “the money is paid,” as is usually the case.
But how to do gymnastics?
How to learn to do gymnastics at home
Now that your costume is ready, pick up the right music for yourself. If you practice yoga or quiet movements, then it is better to choose relaxing music. This may be the sound of the sea or the sounds of the forest.
But if you are planning dynamic activities, then choose fast, active and stimulating music. Ask in the search engine of the Internet "music for sports" and you will be selected already finished music collection.
Now we will begin exercises. To start, choose simple exercises. Combine standing exercises with lying exercises. Select at least three exercises for each muscle group and a greater amount for the problem part of the body. This may be the abdomen or thighs.
If you are choking during exercise, it means that you have not breathing properly. Remember that in an effort we must always exhale the air. For example, you raise straight legs from a prone position.
When you lift them up, you must exhale, and when you lower them down, inhale the air. It's very simple, just do not rush when doing exercises. This will only beat the rhythm of breathing and you will not be able to achieve the desired results.
Do all the exercises slowly, as if dying.
The simplest set of exercises you can do per day is:
- step on the spot
- raising arms
- swing arms and legs
- raising the legs from a prone position
- raising the body from a prone position
All the above exercises need to be performed with increasing degree of load. You should start with five actions in one approach. And then increase the pure action and the number of approaches.
Video lessons adaptive gymnastics at home
How to do stretching beginners (2 votes, average: 5,00 5)
Summary of the article:
- The simplest exercises that can perform each
- How to do stretching for beginners?
- Some tips for stretching right
- Gymnastics Bubnovsky for beginners
We do not always have time to go to the gym or gym, because sometimes the road lasts longer than the exercise itself. And if you take into account the financial costs, it becomes obvious that to engage in a sports club is inappropriate and unprofitable. But it is necessary to keep in shape, because you want to be beautiful, fit, healthy.
Video lessons adaptive gymnastics at home
In this case, we recommend finding videos on the Internet for beginners at home. So, you will be able to see how to do the exercises correctly and will keep yourself in shape without wasting time on travel and on the classes themselves.
The simplest exercises that can perform each
At the beginning of training it is important not to overstrain the muscles, so you need to start with an elementary and only after the adaptation of the body to strengthen the training program.
The simplest exercises that can perform each
The most common exercises:
- Neck: bends forward, backward, sideways, circular movements. Important! This exercise should be done smoothly, no sudden movements, hurry is not recommended.
- Shoulders: rotate in a circle, we part, we swing.
- Torso: tilts in different directions, forward, backward, turns left and right.
- For the hips: the exercise "bike", "scissors."
- Jumping with breeding legs.
- Press the bottom and top.
- Squats. This exercise will help strengthen the muscles of the legs and pump up the ass.
- Stretching is very important not only in gymnastics, but also in other sports, therefore we will tell about it in more detail.
For beginners it is important to observe the measure, also do not forget to do stretching after each set of exercises.
It is very important and effective. Remember that the first few sessions will not be easy, because before the muscles did not have such a load. But over time, the body will get used, adapts and the aching, unpleasant pain will disappear, and you will see a real result. Now, more about how to do stretching, this is where the adaptive gymnastics for beginners should begin.
How to do stretching for beginners?
You are not a gymnast and are engaged not in order to achieve outstanding results, but for the sake of your health, therefore you should not strive for the impossible.
How to do stretching for beginners
The main thing - to perform a basic set of exercises to stretch the muscles and perform it correctly.
There are several types of stretch marks:
- Dynamic, with it requires the maximum speed of the exercise, without stopping and delays. The amplitude of the exercise is the same high. Although dynamic stretching is quite popular among athletes, it should be carried out with caution, as it can provoke a mikronadryv ligaments, which will cause a chronic inflammatory process.
- Passive is often performed in group or pair classes, because the partner’s help is needed here (the limb is carefully retracted). This gives the necessary load on the muscles. But with strong pain such training should be stopped, never ignore the pain.
- Static is the safest of all types of stretch marks and is perfect for self-study at home. We advise you to include in gymnastics for beginners exactly this kind of stretching. The execution should be smooth and gradual, the pain should not be felt. It is forbidden to hold the breath when performing; on the contrary, breathing must be free and deep.
Some tips for stretching right
Since your classes will not be controlled by a specialist, you should monitor the correctness of the performance yourself.
Some tips for stretching right
Follow these simple tips, and success is guaranteed:
- For any kind of stretching, you should not do the exercise with jerks; this can provoke a microtrauma.
- Do not stretch the muscles before starting strength training, as in this case injury is possible.
- It is worth starting with stretching large muscles (back, thighs, chest) and only then moving on to smaller ones.
- We do not recommend holding your breath when performing the exercise, even and calm breathing promotes muscle stretching.
- Минимальные задержки при растяжке 20-30 секунд, но лучшего результата можно достичь при увеличении интервала до 50-60 секунд.
Гимнастика Бубновского для начинающих
Доктор Бубновский разработал специальную методику, в основе которой лежит лечение различных мышечных и костных недугов с помощью движения.
Гимнастика Бубновского для начинающих
Начинать гимнастику лучше с адаптивных упражнений, которые помогут организму свыкнутся с нагрузками. Кратко опишем основные упражнения адаптивной гимнастики для начинающих Бубновского:
- Put palms on the stomach, and squeeze the lips, on the exhale we try to pronounce the PF (repeat twenty times).
- We lie down on our back, bend our knees, place our hands behind our heads, inhale and rise, and when we inhale, we return to the original position (we repeat 20 times).
- We lay down on our backs, arms behind our heads, bend our knees, raise the pelvis in exhalation and move our knees in parallel (we repeat twenty times).
- We lay down on the right side, resting on the floor with one hand and grouped, we tighten our knees to the chest. (we repeat twenty times on each side).
We have described only a few exercises according to the method of Dr. Bubnovsky, but you can exercise for beginners videos on specialized Internet resources.
We hope, free video gymnastics lessons will help you to get rid of problems with joints, as well as keep yourself in shape. Thanks to the Internet, human capabilities are endless today. The main incentive and desire. Your health is in your hands, exercise at home. This will require a minimum of costs, both financial and temporary!
If you have found an error or bug on the site, please email us. Constancy in gymnastics will allow a weak, physically unprepared person to feel the muscles that have got stronger, and in fact this can be a stimulus for the prolongation of training. Zaporozhye is our favorite city.
But do not forget, in order for the diet to include more benefits, you need to call the salmon twice in the top five and the result does not leave the treatment for joint pain in osteochondrosis in the morning to take.
Improving gymnastics Wushu for hands. The heel spur relieves the elderly as well as possible. A rising parable for boys of 4 - 5 years old with a two-time winner of Interconnected Games Alexey Bondarenko.
Therapeutic gymnastics at home
Exercise therapy is a complex of therapeutic physical culture, composed of exercises with strictly dosed load, aimed at improving the physical condition of patients after a number of diseases.
Since Soviet times, physical therapy exercises were conducted not only in polyclinics, but also in workplaces (“sports five-minute”), today there is no time to work, but you can devote a few minutes to health at home.
Therapeutic gymnastics complex
A sufficiently large number of a wide variety of exercises is applied to exercise therapy: from respiratory exercises in the postoperative period to exercises to restore motor function after injury or paralysis. Each specific complex of exercise therapy is formed individually, taking into account numerous parameters, including the patient's diagnosis, indications and contraindications for exercise therapy, the current physical condition of the patient.
The goal of exercise therapy is to improve the patient’s physical condition, to restore the motor and other abilities lost as a result of the disease. With the help of medical complexes they struggle with flat-footedness, scoliosis, and alleviate the condition in osteochondrosis. In addition, light and balanced exercise has a very serious preventive effect.
Exercise therapy is not just a set of exercises, it is just a component of the course of treatment, which means that the course should be drawn up and chosen jointly by the attending physician and physiotherapy specialist.
Ideally, exercise therapy complex should be performed under the supervision of a doctor or an exercise therapy specialist directly in a medical institution.
However, in some cases it may be necessary to perform exercises at home. A prerequisite for self-fulfillment of the complex of exercise therapy at home is the development of the complex by an exercise therapy specialist in accordance with the patient's needs, as well as, mandatory preliminary training for all stages of the complex, working out all potentially difficult moments.
The standard complex consists of 3 parts:
- The introduction of the complex. The task of the exercises of this part is to prepare the body for the load of the basic exercises. Most often it is a set of elementary movements, such as walking, breathing exercises, warm-up for arms and legs.
- The main part of the complex. A set of key exercises aimed at problem areas of the patient. For each disease and its severity, there is a set of special exercises that take into account the specifics of the disease and the existing contraindications.
- In the conclusion of the complex, a series of exercises are necessarily carried out aimed at general relaxation, stabilization of breathing and the cardiovascular system. In most cases, this is easy walking, breathing exercises, relaxation exercises.
Medical gymnastics with osteochondrosis
Video exercises, which clinics are often offered by doctors to their patients, contribute to home exercises correctly. Just repeat the exercises following the instructor.
With a well-chosen course of physical therapy and accurate, regular implementation of the recommendations of the attending physician and specialist in physical therapy, even doing exercises at home is an effective restoring and prophylactic agent.
Objectives: in an unconventional form, to acquaint parents with articulation exercises and breathing exercises, to teach how to perform special exercises for the articulation apparatus.
According to modern data, the correct speech of the child should be formed by 5 years. But preschool children often have difficulty mastering their native speech, although in general their mental development is proceeding normally. As a rule, such children need special classes in sound pronunciation.
It is very important to teach the child in time to correctly pronounce all the sounds of the native language. From a clear and intelligible speech depends on full communication with peers and adults and the absence of problems in the assimilation of the school curriculum. Also, bad speech often affects the child’s self-esteem, such qualities as shyness, uncommunicativeness are formed.
There are several reasons for the violation of sound pronunciation in children. Here are some of them:
- structural features of the articulation apparatus,
- weakness of the muscles of the articulatory apparatus, insufficient mobility,
- violation of auditory differentiation of sounds,
- child's speech environment
It is good if the child is involved in speech therapy, but sometimes it is enough to consult with a specialist and work with the child on his own. Even if the child does not achieve the desired result (the formation in speech of the correct pronunciation of sounds, then in the future the work of a speech therapist with the child will go much faster and more efficiently, because The organs of the articulation apparatus will be strong and mobile.
Even if the child does not achieve the desired result (the formation in speech of the correct pronunciation of sounds, then in the future the work of a speech therapist with the child will go much faster and more efficiently, because
The organs of the articulation apparatus will be strong and mobile.
In order for a child to learn to pronounce complex sounds, his lips and tongue must be strong and flexible, hold the necessary position for a long time, and easily make multiple transitions from one movement to another. Articulation gymnastics will help you in all this.
The purpose of articulation gymnastics is to develop full-fledged movements and certain positions of the organs of the articulatory apparatus necessary for the correct pronunciation of sounds.
Exercise should be systematically. Only then will the desired effect be achieved.
Pictures, children's poems will help to diversify the lessons. You can come up with a lot of games so that your child doesn’t lose interest in classes.
Together with the articulation gymnastics it is necessary to perform exercises on the development of breathing.
These exercises are necessary for the correct air jet, which is necessary for the formation of sounds.
Recommendations for articulation gymnastics
First, the exercises must be performed slowly, in front of a mirror, as the child needs visual control. After the baby is a little comfortable, the mirror can be removed.
It is useful to ask the child leading questions. For example: what do the lips? what does the tongue do? where is it (top or bottom?
- Then the pace of exercise can be increased and perform them under the bill. But at the same time, make sure that the exercises are performed accurately and smoothly, otherwise the lessons do not make sense.
- It is better to practice 2 times a day (morning and evening) for 5-7 minutes, depending on the age and perseverance of the child.
- Being engaged with children of 3-4 years of age, make sure that they learn the basic movements.
- Demands for children of 4-5 years old are increasing: movements should be more clearly and smoothly, without twitching.
- If during the lessons the tongue of the child is trembling, too tense, deviates to the side and the baby cannot hold the desired position of the tongue even for a short time, be sure to consult a speech therapist. You may need the help of a speech therapist and a special massage.
- You can use mechanical assistance if the child does not get any movement: with a pen of a teaspoon or with a clean finger, help the child lift his tongue up.
The correct pronunciation of sounds along with a rich vocabulary and grammatically correct, well-developed, coherent speech is one of the main indicators of a child's readiness for school.
Reasons for the need to deal with articulation gymnastics
- Thanks to the timely exercises of articulation gymnastics and exercises for the development of speech hearing, some children themselves can learn to speak cleanly and correctly, without the help of a specialist.
- Children with complex violations of sound pronunciation will be able to quickly overcome their speech defects when the speech therapist begins to practice with them: their muscles are already prepared.
- Articulatory gymnastics is also very useful for children with a correct, but sluggish sound pronunciation, about which they are said to have “porridge in their mouth”.
- Articulation gymnastics lessons will allow everyone - both children and adults - to learn how to speak correctly, clearly and beautifully.
I suggest some simple exercises.
"Fence" Smile, bare upper and lower front teeth. Hold the lips in this position on account of 5 to 7. "Tubule" Pull the lips forward tube. Hold the lips in this position under the score from 5 to 7. "Fence" - "Pipe" Spread the lips "fence" in a wide smile, then pull forward "tube". Alternate movement 6-7 times. Exercises for the language "Spatula" Smile, open mouth, put a wide front edge of the tongue on the lower lip. Hold the tongue in this position on account of 5 to 10. “Groove” Push out a wide tongue, bend the side edges of the tongue upwards. Inhale nose, exhale in the midline of the tongue - on the groove. 5 -7 times. Swing Open your mouth, lower your tongue by the lower teeth (on the inside), then lift the tongue by the upper teeth (also on the inside). Change the position of the language 8-10 times. “Tasty jam” Open the mouth and lick the upper lip with a wide front edge of the tongue, making the tongue move from top to bottom. "Cup" Smile. Open your mouth wide, stick out a wide tongue and give it a cup shape, lifting the front and side edges of the tongue. Hold, counting to 10. "Horse" Mouth open. Lips in a smile. Suck the wide tip of the tongue to the tubercles behind the upper teeth, and then tear off with a click. "Fungus" Smile, show teeth, open mouth and squeeze a wide tongue with the whole plane to the sky. The tongue resembles a cap of the fungus, and the stretched hyoid ligament - its leg. “Accordion” Press the tongue to the palate (as in “Fungus”) and, without releasing the tongue, close and open the mouth (as the accordion furs stretch, so the hyoid ligament stretches). When you repeat the exercise (up to 10 times), you should try to open your mouth wider and keep the tongue in the upper position longer and longer. "Watch" or "Pendulum" The mouth is ajar, lips slightly stretched in a smile. The tip of the narrow tongue alternately touches one or the other corner of the mouth. The exercise is conducted under the words "tick" - to one corner, "so" - to another. Make sure the lower jaw does not move - only the tongue works. Watch tick-tac, the tongue can do that. Not everyone can afford to constantly go to the gym or gym, but the desire to keep fit and develop further still remains. What to do in such cases? Stop striving to look perfect? In no case. Do not forget that always in any case the most important priority is an irresistible desire and aspiration. It is not necessary to have a separate room in order to play sports or gymnastics. After all, you can do exercises at home. Gymnastics at home is not worse than in a special room. It is important to try and do everything correctly. First you need to tune in to the process and create a comfortable environment. Take care that nothing prevents you and nothing distracts you. Turn on the right music - it will set you up for the robot. In order to be confident in the correctness of the selected exercises, consult with a specialist, but if you cannot do this, you have a way out, namely gymnastics at home video. Thanks to the video, which you can find both on the Internet and buy a disc with the lessons of gymnastics taken, you have a chance to learn how to create your own training program and consistently carry them out. • for neck muscles: tilts to the sides and forwards, rotation. • for shoulder muscles: rotation, dilution, swinging. • for muscles of the body: bends, turns, exercises for the chest. • for the muscles of the thighs: movements “bicycles” and “scissors”. This exercise is the most popular and suitable for almost everyone. So do not be lazy, but take care of yourself. And now exercises that are easily performed in any home environment. Pay attention to them and follow as far as possible. So, it: jumps with cultivation of legs in the parties, the top press, push-ups from a floor, semi-squats, jumps with breeding of legs back and forth, etc. There are a lot of such exercises and all of them are of great importance and important for maintaining the tone of the whole body. They are not new, but always useful and effective. After performing each set of exercises, do not forget to stretch the muscles. As during any training, follow clear rules and instructions, you do not need to immediately perform several complexes in a row, this will kill you and prevent you from practicing for a while. Alternate rest and gymnastics. Consider the recommendations of the instructors, and watch thematic videos that will allow you to self-educate. How to become flexible - we offer 5 special exercises + detailed instructions for them. We will help you find the grace of a cat! I always admire dancers and gymnasts when I watch their performances and admire not only the virtuosity of their tricks, but their tremendous flexibility. It seems that in the bodies of these girls the bones are smaller than those of ordinary people, so they slide along the floor like beautiful snakes. Naturally, I also thought how to become flexibleas they are. I did something in this direction, and classes in the gym, which I do not miss, provide for several stretching exercises. It is clear that I have not reached the level of flexibility of dancers and gymnasts, but no one bothers you to work on yourself in order to become a snake girl. Flexibility is a very interesting concept. Well, first, how to determine whether a person is flexible or not? The one who can tie his body into a knot is certainly flexible, the one who, bending down, does not reach the floor with his hands is wooden Pinocchio. But there is an intermediate link. Here, how to be with girls who can sit on a splits, but do not demonstrate any special tricks anymore? Do they need to try to become more flexible or not? Another question that concerns the minds of girls, is it even possible to become flexible or is it a natural talent? The truthful answer to this question lies somewhere in the middle. There are people who are already born gutta-percha, but there are those who through long workouts manage to develop flexibility at least a little and their results do not seem to anyone too impressive. At this, someone will be as lucky, but any girl can be sufficiently flexible if she is not lazy. Why become flexible and do special exercises? Check your level of flexibility to understand what you need to work on in the following ways: Gradually bowing your head, try reaching your chin to your chest. If you were unable to do this or felt pain during the exercise, this indicates a lack of flexibility in your spine. Begin to bend back, you can even with the support of a reliable partner to try to stand on the bridge. Hear the nasty crunch? This indicates that you move a little and it does not hurt you to become flexible. Can you lean forward to put your palms on the floor? Then you are not completely lost in terms of flexibility. Slowly begin to sit on the diagonal twine. To the floor is at least 30 cm? Nothing special exercises will help you. Если после всех этих проверок вы обнаружили, что вам не достает гибкости, то хорошо подумайте, готовы ли вы работать над этой проблемой. Стать гибкой, не имея к этому природных данных, не так-то просто, потому что:
Gymnastics at home
The most common are the following exercises:
How to become flexible: 5 special exercises + instructions
Is it even possible to become flexible?
Think about whether you want to be flexible?
Spread the lips "fence" in a wide smile, then pull forward "tube". Alternate movement 6-7 times.
Exercises for the language
"Spatula" Smile, open mouth, put a wide front edge of the tongue on the lower lip. Hold the tongue in this position on account of 5 to 10. “Groove” Push out a wide tongue, bend the side edges of the tongue upwards. Inhale nose, exhale in the midline of the tongue - on the groove. 5 -7 times. Swing Open your mouth, lower your tongue by the lower teeth (on the inside), then lift the tongue by the upper teeth (also on the inside). Change the position of the language 8-10 times. “Tasty jam” Open the mouth and lick the upper lip with a wide front edge of the tongue, making the tongue move from top to bottom. "Cup" Smile. Open your mouth wide, stick out a wide tongue and give it a cup shape, lifting the front and side edges of the tongue. Hold, counting to 10. "Horse" Mouth open. Lips in a smile. Suck the wide tip of the tongue to the tubercles behind the upper teeth, and then tear off with a click. "Fungus" Smile, show teeth, open mouth and squeeze a wide tongue with the whole plane to the sky. The tongue resembles a cap of the fungus, and the stretched hyoid ligament - its leg. “Accordion” Press the tongue to the palate (as in “Fungus”) and, without releasing the tongue, close and open the mouth (as the accordion furs stretch, so the hyoid ligament stretches). When you repeat the exercise (up to 10 times), you should try to open your mouth wider and keep the tongue in the upper position longer and longer. "Watch" or "Pendulum" The mouth is ajar, lips slightly stretched in a smile. The tip of the narrow tongue alternately touches one or the other corner of the mouth. The exercise is conducted under the words "tick" - to one corner, "so" - to another. Make sure the lower jaw does not move - only the tongue works. Watch tick-tac, the tongue can do that. Not everyone can afford to constantly go to the gym or gym, but the desire to keep fit and develop further still remains. What to do in such cases? Stop striving to look perfect? In no case. Do not forget that always in any case the most important priority is an irresistible desire and aspiration. It is not necessary to have a separate room in order to play sports or gymnastics. After all, you can do exercises at home. Gymnastics at home is not worse than in a special room. It is important to try and do everything correctly. First you need to tune in to the process and create a comfortable environment. Take care that nothing prevents you and nothing distracts you. Turn on the right music - it will set you up for the robot. In order to be confident in the correctness of the selected exercises, consult with a specialist, but if you cannot do this, you have a way out, namely gymnastics at home video. Thanks to the video, which you can find both on the Internet and buy a disc with the lessons of gymnastics taken, you have a chance to learn how to create your own training program and consistently carry them out. • for neck muscles: tilts to the sides and forwards, rotation. • for shoulder muscles: rotation, dilution, swinging. • for muscles of the body: bends, turns, exercises for the chest. • for the muscles of the thighs: movements “bicycles” and “scissors”. This exercise is the most popular and suitable for almost everyone. So do not be lazy, but take care of yourself. And now exercises that are easily performed in any home environment. Pay attention to them and follow as far as possible. So, it: jumps with cultivation of legs in the parties, the top press, push-ups from a floor, semi-squats, jumps with breeding of legs back and forth, etc. There are a lot of such exercises and all of them are of great importance and important for maintaining the tone of the whole body. They are not new, but always useful and effective. After performing each set of exercises, do not forget to stretch the muscles. As during any training, follow clear rules and instructions, you do not need to immediately perform several complexes in a row, this will kill you and prevent you from practicing for a while. Alternate rest and gymnastics. Consider the recommendations of the instructors, and watch thematic videos that will allow you to self-educate. How to become flexible - we offer 5 special exercises + detailed instructions for them. We will help you find the grace of a cat! I always admire dancers and gymnasts when I watch their performances and admire not only the virtuosity of their tricks, but their tremendous flexibility. It seems that in the bodies of these girls the bones are smaller than those of ordinary people, so they slide along the floor like beautiful snakes. Naturally, I also thought how to become flexibleas they are. I did something in this direction, and classes in the gym, which I do not miss, provide for several stretching exercises. It is clear that I have not reached the level of flexibility of dancers and gymnasts, but no one bothers you to work on yourself in order to become a snake girl. Flexibility is a very interesting concept. Well, first, how to determine whether a person is flexible or not? The one who can tie his body into a knot is certainly flexible, the one who, bending down, does not reach the floor with his hands is wooden Pinocchio. But there is an intermediate link. Here, how to be with girls who can sit on a splits, but do not demonstrate any special tricks anymore? Do they need to try to become more flexible or not? Another question that concerns the minds of girls, is it even possible to become flexible or is it a natural talent? The truthful answer to this question lies somewhere in the middle. There are people who are already born gutta-percha, but there are those who through long workouts manage to develop flexibility at least a little and their results do not seem to anyone too impressive. At this, someone will be as lucky, but any girl can be sufficiently flexible if she is not lazy. Why become flexible and do special exercises?
Swing Open your mouth, lower your tongue by the lower teeth (on the inside), then lift the tongue by the upper teeth (also on the inside). Change the position of the language 8-10 times. “Tasty jam” Open the mouth and lick the upper lip with a wide front edge of the tongue, making the tongue move from top to bottom. "Cup" Smile.
Open your mouth wide, stick out a wide tongue and give it a cup shape, lifting the front and side edges of the tongue. Hold, counting to 10. "Horse" Mouth open. Lips in a smile. Suck the wide tip of the tongue to the tubercles behind the upper teeth, and then tear off with a click.
"Fungus" Smile, show teeth, open mouth and squeeze a wide tongue with the whole plane to the sky. The tongue resembles a cap of the fungus, and the stretched hyoid ligament - its leg.
“Accordion” Press the tongue to the palate (as in “Fungus”) and, without releasing the tongue, close and open the mouth (as the accordion furs stretch, so the hyoid ligament stretches). When you repeat the exercise (up to 10 times), you should try to open your mouth wider and keep the tongue in the upper position longer and longer.
"Watch" or "Pendulum"
The mouth is ajar, lips slightly stretched in a smile. The tip of the narrow tongue alternately touches one or the other corner of the mouth. The exercise is conducted under the words "tick" - to one corner, "so" - to another. Make sure the lower jaw does not move - only the tongue works. Watch tick-tac, the tongue can do that.
Not everyone can afford to constantly go to the gym or gym, but the desire to keep fit and develop further still remains. What to do in such cases? Stop striving to look perfect? In no case. Do not forget that always in any case the most important priority is an irresistible desire and aspiration.
It is not necessary to have a separate room in order to play sports or gymnastics. After all, you can do exercises at home. Gymnastics at home is not worse than in a special room. It is important to try and do everything correctly.
First you need to tune in to the process and create a comfortable environment. Take care that nothing prevents you and nothing distracts you. Turn on the right music - it will set you up for the robot.
In order to be confident in the correctness of the selected exercises, consult with a specialist, but if you cannot do this, you have a way out, namely gymnastics at home video.
Thanks to the video, which you can find both on the Internet and buy a disc with the lessons of gymnastics taken, you have a chance to learn how to create your own training program and consistently carry them out.
• for neck muscles: tilts to the sides and forwards, rotation. • for shoulder muscles: rotation, dilution, swinging. • for muscles of the body: bends, turns, exercises for the chest. • for the muscles of the thighs: movements “bicycles” and “scissors”.
This exercise is the most popular and suitable for almost everyone. So do not be lazy, but take care of yourself.
And now exercises that are easily performed in any home environment. Pay attention to them and follow as far as possible. So, it: jumps with cultivation of legs in the parties, the top press, push-ups from a floor, semi-squats, jumps with breeding of legs back and forth, etc.
There are a lot of such exercises and all of them are of great importance and important for maintaining the tone of the whole body. They are not new, but always useful and effective. After performing each set of exercises, do not forget to stretch the muscles.
As during any training, follow clear rules and instructions, you do not need to immediately perform several complexes in a row, this will kill you and prevent you from practicing for a while. Alternate rest and gymnastics. Consider the recommendations of the instructors, and watch thematic videos that will allow you to self-educate.
How to become flexible - we offer 5 special exercises + detailed instructions for them. We will help you find the grace of a cat!
I always admire dancers and gymnasts when I watch their performances and admire not only the virtuosity of their tricks, but their tremendous flexibility.
It seems that in the bodies of these girls the bones are smaller than those of ordinary people, so they slide along the floor like beautiful snakes.
Naturally, I also thought how to become flexibleas they are.
I did something in this direction, and classes in the gym, which I do not miss, provide for several stretching exercises.
It is clear that I have not reached the level of flexibility of dancers and gymnasts, but no one bothers you to work on yourself in order to become a snake girl.
Flexibility is a very interesting concept.
Well, first, how to determine whether a person is flexible or not?
The one who can tie his body into a knot is certainly flexible, the one who, bending down, does not reach the floor with his hands is wooden Pinocchio.
But there is an intermediate link.
Here, how to be with girls who can sit on a splits, but do not demonstrate any special tricks anymore?
Do they need to try to become more flexible or not?
Another question that concerns the minds of girls, is it even possible to become flexible or is it a natural talent?
The truthful answer to this question lies somewhere in the middle.
There are people who are already born gutta-percha, but there are those who through long workouts manage to develop flexibility at least a little and their results do not seem to anyone too impressive.
At this, someone will be as lucky, but any girl can be sufficiently flexible if she is not lazy.
Why become flexible and do special exercises?
Check your level of flexibility to understand what you need to work on in the following ways:
Gradually bowing your head, try reaching your chin to your chest.
If you were unable to do this or felt pain during the exercise, this indicates a lack of flexibility in your spine.
Begin to bend back, you can even with the support of a reliable partner to try to stand on the bridge.
Hear the nasty crunch?
This indicates that you move a little and it does not hurt you to become flexible.
Can you lean forward to put your palms on the floor?
Then you are not completely lost in terms of flexibility.
Slowly begin to sit on the diagonal twine.
To the floor is at least 30 cm?
Nothing special exercises will help you.
Если после всех этих проверок вы обнаружили, что вам не достает гибкости, то хорошо подумайте, готовы ли вы работать над этой проблемой.
Стать гибкой, не имея к этому природных данных, не так-то просто, потому что:
С помощью каких занятий можно стать гибкой?
You can significantly improve the flexibility of your body while doing sports.
If you choose the right sport, in which a lot of time is devoted to stretching, then you will not have to do special exercises for flexibility at home.
What kind of sports best help to be flexible?
She will create magic even with those who are made of stiff wood.
It is enough to give yoga 15 minutes a day to show a decent stretch in a month.
Dances, and - any style.
No matter what you do (though strip-plastic, even hip-hop), any dancer needs stretching.
Naturally, the Olympic results, as an adult, you will not demonstrate, but you can become more flexible.
But in general, to become more flexible, you can do any kind of sport.
And going to the gym, and running in the morning, and even 15-minute exercise at home contribute to improved stretching.
What you need to become flexible at home?
If you do not like to play sports in a society of strangers or do not have extra money to pay the coach, but you still want to be flexible, you can successfully perform special exercises at home.
Exercising flexibility and stretching without a coach’s supervision can be dangerous, but if you follow the precautionary rules, then nothing bad will happen:
It will take at least a month for you to see real results.
Remember that you are not trying to set the Olympic record, and train stretching exclusively for yourself.
Take your time, do not be nervous and everything will turn out.
It is very important that you feel good and in a good mood.
Plan your training so that it includes various exercises: stretching arms, legs, spine, buttocks.
You can not pay attention to one part of the body and ignore others.
If you feel severe pain, stop pulling the muscle immediately.
Our goal is to become a graceful flexible girl, not a disabled person.
5 special exercises to become flexible
The easiest way to become flexible is to perform special exercises every day.
In fact, there are countless stretching exercises - on the Internet you can find training videos for every taste.
I offer you 5 exercises that help girls become flexible, which the fitness trainer shared with me in the gym, which I attend:
Put your legs in the first position (heels together, socks apart) and start doing spring squats, without knees together.
If you have a ballet machine (or something similar to it), then you can stick to it at first, so as not to fall.
Stand up straight and put your feet together.
Begin to bend, trying to press your head to your knees.
Legs can not bend
Sit on the floor and cross your legs in Turkish.
Now begin to bend forward, stretching your arms in front of you.
The most effective exercise for stretching the muscles of the back, shoulders and buttocks is performed as follows.
Stand on all fours, connecting your feet and spreading your knees to the maximum, lower the pelvis down, “dropping” the butt on the feet, and now stretch your arms forward and your chest to the floor, your head should also be lowered down.
Exercise that promotes maximum stretching of the whole body.
Stand on the knee of the right leg, and stretch the left leg in front of you, bending it at a right angle.
Put your left hand on the knee of your left leg, and lift your right up and begin to tilt it with the body to the left.
Then change the position of the arms and legs.
Want to have a flexible back? A set of exercises in the video will help you with this:
There are many ways how to become flexible.
Yes, stretching exercises can not be called simple and the effect of them is not instant, but the results are not long in coming if you train daily.
EARNING FROM 7000 rub. a day on the “SWALLOW” ⇩
Useful article? Do not miss the new ones!
Enter e-mail and get new articles in the mail
Acrobatic tricks for beginners: options
Acrobatics is considered one of the most difficult sports. To achieve perfection in him is a man of long and painful training.
After all, it is necessary to properly prepare your body, acquire the simplest skills to perform complex jumping and power elements, to protect yourself from possible injuries.
If you are seriously thinking about doing this sport, consider acrobatic tricks for beginners.
Before training should warm your body. The warm-up complex includes standard exercises: rotation of the head, circular movements of the shoulders and arms, waving your arms (synchronously forward, backward and separate).
To warm the muscles of the lower back, you can perform rotations, turns and tilts. And, finally, to stretch the muscles of the legs, you can use running on the spot or in a circle, "goose step", side jumps. To complete such a complex should be calm step.
In conclusion, you must stand on the socks and stretch your hands up. This will help bring breathing back to normal.
Warming up makes the person's muscles more elastic, and the joints move. It helps to perform acrobatics easily and without pain and significantly reduces the risk of injury.
Technique of performance: From a standing position squatting down. Knees slightly divorced. The palms lie on the floor in front of you. We make an easy push forward, bend elbows.
We roll over the head, while the chin stretches to the chest, knees - to the shoulders. In the position on the back, tear off the palms from the floor and move them to the shins from the outside.
Now take the starting position squatting.
The same element can be performed and back. In this case, the palm in the starting position will lie in front of you for a push. We push off from the floor, move the palms to the shins, pulling them to the chest. Do roll on the back. Chin pressed to the chest. Hands for support put under the shoulders on the floor, once again push off and take the starting position.
Kulbit (or somersaults) is universal, since it trains the ability to group and underlies the implementation of the jump elements. The most difficult acrobatic trick of these - flips with one, two or even three turns. In addition, the rolls perfectly knead the spine.
The element “birch”, which is familiar to everyone from childhood, also belongs to the complex of acrobatic tricks for beginners. It is performed from the supine position. The legs are connected, the socks are stretched. Through the grouping, the legs are pulled up, while the arms are supported. The palms can be held at the back for a "half cutter", or slightly higher, under the shoulder blades for a "full birch". Buttocks are tense.
This element is necessary to strengthen the muscles of the neck, arms, back. It is used in steam acrobatics to perform complex joint tricks.
Technique of performance: the starting position is the side stand. Hands stretch upward, and legs stand shoulder-width apart. Slightly starting from the floor, we make a side tilt.
First, put one hand on the floor and raise the opposite leg. Then we reach to the floor with the other hand, and the supporting leg rises into the air. In this case, the weight of the body moves to the opposite side.
Alternately, put your feet on the floor and return to the starting position.
This trick is also called the "sun." It is included in the acrobatic base complex and is the preparation of other elements (for example, a random show, a swing arm). The wheel requires little physical fitness from a person. So, even a child can master it.
Acrobatic tricks for beginners include such an element as the “bridge”. Yes, he is not jumping, rather gymnastic. But its periodic implementation and improvement develops flexibility, strengthens the muscles of the arms and legs. This is useful in the transition to complex acrobatic tricks: back and forth turns, flyaki, etc.
Technique: this element can be done against the wall or with the help of a gymnastic ball. In the first case, it is necessary to stand with your back against the wall at a distance of no more than a meter, your feet are shoulder-width apart.
We raise our hands up, throw back our heads. We touch the wall with our fingers and gradually go down, bending the back. As soon as the hands touch the floor, you need to fix this position.
The fingers on the floor should be pointing towards the feet. Do not forget about breathing.
Headstand and handstand
In acrobatics, muscle strength, endurance, agility and balance are important. Stand on the head and arms are directed to the training of the last quality. The first option is lightweight. It is performed from a sitting position on your lap.
The head and palms on the floor should form an isosceles triangle. After focusing on three points, slowly tighten your knees to your chest and, lifting your feet from the floor, straighten your legs up. Now you need to keep balance.
After some time, knees bend and lower the foot to the floor.
Handstand is a more difficult balance option. Its best to start performing near the wall.
Technique: We put our hands on 10-20 cm from the wall. Elbows straight. Do swing one foot, pull up the second. The feet may touch the wall at first, until the hands become accustomed to the weight of their own body.
Gradually it is necessary to tear them away from the support and learn to balance. Legs can be joined together or separated. Subsequently, such acrobatic tricks can be performed independently.
Before starting classes, it is necessary to consider several important points:
- Physical health. People with problems of the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal system and intracranial pressure perform acrobatic stunts is strictly prohibited.
- Place of employment. If classes are held at home, you will need a spacious room, freed from furniture with sharp corners. The ideal place is the gym, equipped with mats, lanes and other projectiles and acrobatic props.
- Clothing must be loose, elastic, not hinder movement. Tops and leggings are suitable for women, gymnastic leotard for men.
- The description of the elements sometimes causes difficulty in understanding. If there is no assistant in the classroom, then you should find visual aids to correctly and safely perform acrobatic stunts (photos of some of them are presented in the article).
How to become flexible and plastic
Exercises on flexibility make our body more durable and strong, strengthen the muscles of the legs, back, abdominals, and also have a positive effect on the quality of sexual life. The dream improves, the general tone of an organism raises.
So the flexibility classes:
- strengthen muscles
- make the joints more mobile
- increase endurance
- reduce the chance of injury and muscle pain
- form a smooth beautiful posture
- improve sleep
- increase the overall tone of the body.
Do not confuse flexibility with a banner - these are two different concepts. Flexibility due to genetics, for example, some may sit on the splits or it is inconceivable to bend backwards even in adulthood, others cannot do it even after several months of training. Stretching is exercise that develops flexibility. Thus, flexibility depends on stretch.
How to test your flexibility
- Bend your head, touch your chest to your chin. Round your back. If you feel pain or discomfort in the spine, and darkened in the eyes - this is a disturbing sign that your body is not flexible enough.
- Carefully bend back in the spine.
If somewhere there are unpleasant or painful sensations, a crunch - you should definitely change your lifestyle. Lean forward, put your palms on the floor, with your knees should remain straight. Normally, you should not feel discomfort and pain.
To become flexible, it will take regular exercises (at least every other day, and preferably daily) to develop the mobility of the spine and joints.
The best result of stretching is observed when performing each exercise from 30 to 60 seconds with minimal interruptions.
In the morning, body flexibility is reduced, so early workouts are most effective.
Keep in mind the general safety rules:
- Flexibility develops slowly. For example, to sit on the splits, an ordinary person will need from six months to two years of regular training. If someone says that you can be flexible in a week or in one day, this is a myth.
- Classes should not cause pain. Too intense workouts can damage the ligaments and cause injury. Each exercise on the development of flexibility should begin with a 5-minute warm-up (waved his arms and legs, turning his head, pelvis).
- Choose a balanced set of classesso that your body develops harmoniously and symmetrically. Choose 10-15 exercises (there is a list with explanations in the second half of the article) that will affect all muscle groups and joints. Perform them consistently, starting from the neck and ending with the pelvic and knee joints.
What are the exercises for flexibility
Flexibility exercises are static and dynamic. Consider the differences between them and identify the advantages of each type.
Dynamic flexibility exercises. This method of developing flexibility means repeating the exercise a specified number of times with a gradual increase in the amplitude of the movements. Dynamic stretching contributes to greater mobility and flexibility in the joints, and also increases blood flow to the muscles, so they are better supplied with oxygen.
Static flexibility exercises. Here it is important to adopt a position in which the muscles will be maximally stretched and held in it for 30-60 seconds.
Static stretching improves the flexibility of joints and ligaments, and also contributes to the elongation of muscles and ligaments. This type is considered safer and the chance of injury is almost zero.
Despite this, the optimal combination of two types of stretch marks.
A set of exercises for the development of flexibility
This set of exercises will seem rather simple to you, but it is very effective, especially for people leading a sedentary lifestyle. Thanks to him, the metabolism is improved, all organs are saturated with oxygen, and the body becomes more flexible and plastic. Doing the best in front of the mirror.
Exercises for flexibility of the cervical spine
- Stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart, pull the shoulder blades back and stretch the back of your head towards the ceiling. Imagine that you are a rag doll that is pulled up by strings. Feel the lengthening of the spine.
Slowly tilt your head forward, fix the position for 30 seconds, return to the original position. Then slowly tilt your head in one direction, then the other, trying to touch your shoulder with your ear.
Finally turn your head over each shoulder and look back.
Exercises for flexibility of the thoracic spine
- Stand straight, stretch your arms to the side. Take a breath and hold your arms tightly. On the exhale, again stretch your arms to the sides and reduce the scapula. Repeat complex 10 times. For many girls, this part of the spine is the weakest, which can lead to poor posture and back pain.
Slowly sit down until you feel stretching. Lying on your stomach, put your hands on the floor and bend as much as possible in the thoracic region. Fix the position for half a minute. Remaining to lie, take your hands by the feet (then by the ankles), bend backwards, stay in that position for 30 seconds.
Exercises for flexibility of the lumbar spine
- Standing on the floor, put your feet shoulder-width apart, place your hands on your waist. Make 15 bends in each direction.
- Without changing position, turn the body in the waist first clockwise, then against it.
Now clutch hands on the back of your head and make a series of rotational movements in each direction. Kneel down, hold your hands back and grab your ankles or heels. Bend in the lumbar for 30 seconds.
Exercises to develop flexibility in the pelvic region
- Standing, place your hands on the waist. Take out one leg bent at the knee, forward. Make 10 rotations first one way, then the other. Repeat the exercise for the second leg.
- Stand on your knees, grab your hands on your ankles or heels. Crouching in the lower back, pull the pelvis forward.
Hold for 30 seconds. Sit on the floor, stretch one leg forward, and the other one bend at the knee and press it with your foot to the inside of the thigh of the second leg. Bend forward, trying to reach the foot with your hands, and lay on your leg with your chest. Fix the position for half a minute and repeat the same for the second leg.
Repeat the exercise for the second leg.
Exercises on the development of flexibility in the knee joint
- Standing on the floor with your legs straight, bend over, trying to reach the floor with your palms, and press your head and chest to your legs. Hold for a minute.
- Теперь разведи ноги на ширине плеч, потянись сначала к одной ноге, потом к другой.
Потянись руками к стопам, стараясь полностью лечь грудью на ноги. Затем разведи ноги максимально широко и наклонись, пытаясь лечь грудью на пол. Lying on your back, one leg is elongated and the second is bent at the knee. Take hold of the ankle of a bent leg and pull it up.
Then pull her towards you. Repeat the exercise for the second leg.
7 important tips for developing flexibility
- Provide healthy food. Make sure that you have enough dairy products in your diet. With a lack of calcium is easy to get hurt.
- Warm up before exercise.
Always start your exercises with a warm-up - slow spring effects, smoothly moving on to more intense exercises. Exercise on the whole body. In order for the body to develop evenly, do flexibility exercises for each zone, starting with the cervical spine and ending with the ankle joint.
Do not forget about symmetry.
Do it carefully and gradually so as not to get hurt.
By developing the mobility of the joints and the spine, you will not only become flexible, but also prolong the youth and beauty of your body.
How to become a gymnast?
Many parents, choosing which sports section to give their daughter, opt for rhythmic gymnastics.
There is nothing surprising here, because gymnasts in their sports form look simply amazing, and the music that accompanies their performances always sounds beautiful and solemn.
Naturally, parents want their daughter to look no worse.
At its core, rhythmic gymnastics is a combination of sports and art.
Athletes involved in gymnastics should have a good sense of rhythm, have good coordination, and should also have a developed sense of beauty.
If you want your child to become interested in this sport, watch the gymnastics competitions with him, and your daughter will definitely ask you how to become a gymnast?
Choosing a place where your child will train to become a gymnast, analyze what kind of results do you plan to achieve? If you want your daughter to become a gymnast to participate in international tournaments, you should opt for specialized sports schools.
In these institutions, novice gymnasts regularly and seriously train under the supervision of experienced teachers. It is hard work, both for parents and for a coach, but even harder for a child. Only by applying maximum effort and effort to training can you count on success in this sport.
It is very important that psychological contact is immediately established between the child and the trainer, since it is the coach who will replace his parents for the duration of the trips to the training camp and competitions.
In the event that victories in tournaments are not important to you, and you want your child to grow up healthy and harmoniously developed, it will be quite enough to arrange him in the nearest gymnastics section, in which the child will have less workload and less demands.
Training in such sections will allow a young athlete to compete in a maximum of district or city level, but if her results are high, then it is quite possible that she will come to the attention of serious coaches who will make an offer to go to a higher section or school.
Many parents are interested in the question of what rhythmic gymnastics classes can give a child? If only sporting achievements are put at the forefront, the question is removed by itself, but there are a lot of different circles that train gymnasts, and only a few of them are able to raise a future champion.
Rhythmic gymnastics is one of the most versatile sports in which physical activity is harmoniously combined with plasticity, flexibility, musicality.
A girl who decides to become a gymnast always looks great. She will have a slim figure, excellent posture, smooth and beautiful movements.
Agree that this is important for both girls and women, which they will become later.
Another important skill of girls who want to learn how to become a gymnast is the ability to present themselves. This refers to the correct posture, smile, gestures, honed in training. Even if the further career of the child will not be associated with sports, these skills will remain with him forever.
Good luck to you and your children!
Gymnastics for weight loss at home - exercises for beginners with video
The most common form of exercise, which makes the stomach taut, legs strong and strong, and the body flexible - is gymnastics for weight loss, which everyone can do: both beginners and experienced athletes with experience. What types of classes are the most effective, what is needed for them and how to do gymnastics at home with the best result?
What is gymnastics for weight loss
The complex of exercises, which is aimed at strengthening the muscles of the back, abdominals, buttocks, is a universal training option that is suitable for everybody: men, women, children, people of different ages, and physique. For productive activities it is necessary to allocate from 20 to 60 minutes at least every other day for a start. Gymnastics at home can easily become a habit and become part of your daily life, improving your health and body shape.
Cycling all the muscles in turn, any physical culture will quickly make your body fit, beautiful and strong. What is its benefit: it develops stretching, improves posture and has a positive effect on the work of internal organs. Regular classes will improve the overall tone of the body, mood, because sport is a powerful weapon against stress and negative emotions.
Healing breathing exercises have come to us from China, where they are practiced along with martial arts and believe that they help open the inner eye.
Gymnastics helps not only to improve the work of the respiratory organs, but also to cope with psychological problems, improve physical fitness, become calmer, learn to concentrate.
Here are some breathing exercises for weight loss:
- Put your hands on your stomach, sitting in the lotus position ,. Breathe in the usual rhythm of 5 minutes, 5 minutes take a small inhale and take a deep, long exhale. For the next 10 minutes, just breathe freely, focusing on breathing, chasing away extraneous thoughts.
- Lie on your back, pre-spread mat. Try to breathe only with your stomach, without engaging your chest, and vice versa, only with your chest, straining your belly.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees, place one hand on your chest and the other on your belly. Pass a kind of wave through the body - while inhaling, gently press on the stomach, lowering it and raising the chest, while exhaling, on the contrary, as if squeeze the air from the lungs into the abdominal cavity.
The Tibet slimming complex is a movement that needs to be performed every morning in order to restore the natural balance in the body, slow down the aging process and improve metabolism. Tibetan gymnastics for weight loss - the secret of rebirth, longevity of mountain monks and the Dalai Lama himself. It includes five exercises:
- Stand up straight, do not hunch, arms apart. Turn clockwise, keeping the axis (spine) flat.
- Lie on the floor, on your back. Inhale - raise your head, pressing it to your chest and tear off both legs from the floor, exhale - return to the starting position.
- Sit on your knees, arms down along your hips, relax your muscles. On the exhale, lower your head down, while inhaling, bend back, leaning on your buttocks.
- Feet pull straight ahead. Put your hands on the floor behind you, palms forward. Inhale - raise the pelvis to the top, the head looks at the ceiling. Exhale - go back down.
- Lie on your stomach, arms bent in elbows, put on the floor. Inhale - lift the body up, leveling your elbows, exhaling - raise the pelvis, align your knees, stretch your shoulders to the floor.
The complex includes both absolutely static, unconventional exercises, and active, strength exercises. The most popular Japanese gymnastics for weight loss is the Fukutsuji technique.
Lying on your back, you need to stretch your arms up, along the floor, and pull the legs from the tailbone to the other side. Daily practice will allow the spine to return to the anatomical position, to remove extra centimeters at the waist, to strengthen the pelvis.
Active gymnastics includes the methods of Tabata, Imabari, Katsudzo Nishi.
As in other Asian countries, China has a well-developed sports culture. Various meditative, combat and gymnastic techniques have existed here for a long time and help people live a more harmonious, happy and healthy life. All of them are aimed at working with energy, internal balance and power. What Chinese weight loss exercises can be performed at home:
- Slopes. Sit on the chair, back is flat. Lean to the right, pulling out your left arm along the body and to the other side, maintaining balance.
- Deflections. Get on your knees, palms on the floor. Leaving your feet in place, bend down to the floor, stretch your arms and move forward to a prone position, as if crawling under a stick.
- Jumping Bend your knees slightly, tilt your body forward, arms over your hips. Keep your head straight and your back straight. Do in this position two jumps forward, without extending the knees, then a pause and two jumps back.
For beginners at home
Every newcomer can achieve good results if they practice regularly and with pleasure.
Always exercise on an empty stomach, warm up, do not be zealous where you feel difficulty or pain, follow a minimal diet (without fatty and junk food).
These simple rules will help you to avoid injuries and unpleasant impressions while doing gymnastics, which is very important for sports. We have collected the most simple exercises for losing weight on different parts of the body, which you can easily do at home.
To make the stomach flat, relief gymnastics will help for the abdomen and sides. You can start practicing with a small 15-minute workout, then increase the time and number of approaches. You will notice how excess fat leaves the body, the waist becomes thinner, the press appears. Gymnastics for the stomach strengthens the muscles of the abdominal cavity, which improves digestion and metabolism:
- Corner: lying on your back, lift the upper and lower limbs at the same time, try to connect them vertically above the pelvis. You can start from a small angle, gradually increasing the load.
- Plank: take an emphasis lying down, straighten your elbows, knees, back, retract the buttocks. Stand in that position for a minute, then rest for a minute. For a more advanced level, place your hands on your elbows.
- Scissors: lying on your back, at an angle of 30 degrees, lift both legs, alternately cross them. Perform 20 times, then rest, 2 more sets.
- Slopes: stand up straight, feet shoulder-width apart. Put your right hand on the belt, tilt sideways, pull your left hand over the body. Same thing the other way.
One of the most visible parts of the body are legs, so everyone wants them to be thin, strong and athletic.
Proper gymnastic exercises for the legs will give them a beautiful shape, identify muscles and remove excess fat.
The gymnastic stretching helps to slim the legs: it should always be performed smoothly, slowly, without making sharp movements, exercises like jumping with a skipping rope, squats, and running on the spot.
For hips and buttocks
Tightening hips, elastic buttocks and the absence of hanging sides is not an ideal at all, but a real result that can be achieved in just a couple of months of practice.
If you are not in a hurry, and just want to keep your body in shape - elements of this type of gymnastics will also be useful for you.
Gymnastics for the buttocks and thighs is suitable for beginners - all exercises "include" sleeping muscles, strengthen the body, prepare it for stretching.
- Lie on your side, support your head with your hand. Try to keep your back level. Bend the upper leg in the knee, pushing it forward, return to its original position. Then move this leg back, behind yourself, keeping the position of the body. Repeat on both sides 10 times forward and 10 times back.
- Stand straight, legs spread wider than shoulders. Sit down with your legs bent at the knees so that the body resembles the letter “D”. Put your hands together on the chest in front of you. Stay in this position for 10 seconds, in the future you can increase the time.
- Lie on your stomach, stretch your arms along your body, and put your legs together. Try to raise only the legs, hands supporting the pelvis. The body, the head at the same time must lie on the floor. Raise your legs, hold back, lower back. Repeat 5-10 times.
For thin waist
Slim waist - the dream of every girl, but to achieve a good effect in this area is not so easy. It all depends on the natural structure of the body, diligence in practice.
Some need to make very little effort to make the waist thin, while others are almost impossible to achieve.
Gymnastics for weight loss with hulahup are very effective: they strengthen the press, reduce the waist. Other waist gymnastics:
- Cat movement: kneel, palms on the floor. As you exhale, shrink inside, pull your head to the stomach, arching your back like a bridge, while inhaling - in the other direction, stretch your head to the tailbone, shoulder blades down.
- Basket: lie on your stomach, grasp the ankles with your hands, raise your arms with your legs up, the body rests on your hips and lower press. Hold the position as long as possible, go down to its original position.
- Boat: lying on your stomach, raise both arms and legs at the same time, hold for 5 seconds, lower yourself.
- Kneel down, arms along body. Take your right leg to the side, bend over it, holding both hands above your head, or your right hand on your leg, and pull your left hand up.
- Birch: lying on your back, lift your legs vertically upward, elbows against the floor, support the pelvis with your hands. Body weight at the same time falls on the shoulders. Breathe quietly when you feel confident - move your legs behind your head, trying to get them to the floor.
The return of a slender body after pregnancy is not as difficult as it may seem, especially if you do not stop exercising during the term. How to get rid of extra pounds, prompted exercises for weight loss after childbirth.
Postnatal physical culture involves working with the pelvis, hands, uterus, abdomen, tightening the hips. Gymnastics can be started 2-3 days after giving birth with no contraindications (cesarean section, birth injuries).
What should be included in the workout:
- Lie on the floor, spread your arms to the side, lift your legs vertically up, cross. Tighten your legs to your chest, lifting the basin from the floor.
- Lying on your back, pull up the knee of one leg, trying to press it to the stomach, keep your back straight. Relax in this position, repeat with the other leg.
- Keep your hands behind you, lock into a lock. Bend down, trying to raise your arms as high as possible, keep your back level, not arching inward.
- Hands join in front of a castle, alternately strain, relax your hands. Repeat the same process by joining your hands with fingertips.
- Exercises gymnastics with the uterus: strain the muscles of the vagina, relax. You can do lying, sitting, standing.
Video tutorials on gymnastics is a great opportunity for free classes with a personal trainer who will clearly show every movement and explain the technique of execution.
In the photo you can see the static postures, but they will not replace the movements and valuable comments of the mentor. Good reviews are received by Korpan respiratory equipment, which allows you to lose weight smoothly, without heavy loads.
There is a gymnastics method Strelnikova, known since the days of the Soviet Union. Its complex is good for beginners and older people.
How to do gymnastics at home at the age of 9-15 years? Part 2. - Fashionable games on Sevelina.ru 16.09.2013
Have you read the first part of the advice on how to do gymnastics at home and watch the video?
As you can see, doing the exercises is not at all difficult, and each time it will be easier. And when you start to notice the results, gain confidence, your wings will grow.
You know, it often happens that when we get some results, we relax. We think: “Oh, cool, I did it, so you can relax and have a little rest.” Stop! Do not let such thoughts. If you start to engage themselves, then it is forever. This should be your habit, well, from the category of washing, taking a shower, breakfast.
Read also: “How to lose weight? Part 2"
You watched the video, perhaps even tried to practice. Perhaps you thought it was too easy. Well, everything can be. But do not forget that you should not rush time and try to get maximum results in the shortest possible time. It does not happen.
All and immediately receives only a mouse in a mousetrap, and you must understand that in order to achieve something, you need to put a lot of effort. Нет, конечно, ты можешь быстренько загрузить себя упражнениями, утром мучатся от болей в мышцах, а потом решить что оно тебе не надо, так как это не эффективно и все быстренько бросить.
Но зачем? Ты ведь хочешь быть красивой и здоровой? Значит, придется делать все правильно и последовательно.
С видео-уроков ты узнаешь, что тренировки происходят по графику:
Понедельник и Четверг — мы тренируемся по программе тренировок № 1 (тренируем верхнюю часть тела):
Вторник и Пятницу – мы используем тренировку № 2 (нижняя часть тела):
Среда и Суббота – тренируемся по программе № 3 (интервальная тренировка всего тела):
Well, in the Resurrection - we are engaged in lesson number 4 (stretching or yoga):
Yes, if you did gymnastics only at school in physical education classes, then it will be difficult for you and it is better not to practice yoga yet. But over time, you will begin to train fully and such a word as “yoga” will stop scaring you. But more about that later, but now let's see the video training and go in for training.
Rhythmic gymnastics for beginners
Who among us does not like to watch the competitions of artistic gymnasts. Sculpted movements, high technique and grace of sportswomen attract the enthusiastic views of adults and children.
Therefore, many families in which girls grow up, think about giving the child to rhythmic gymnastics. But, as in any sport, there also have their own professional injuries, unjust judges and demanding coaches.
Therefore, you need to carefully weigh all the positive and negative aspects of this issue.
A set of children in rhythmic gymnastics is made at the age of 5-6 years. Until this age, the kids are simply not ready physically, and later there is no point, since the child will not have any outstanding achievements.
The rhythmic gymnastics section for children conducts 2-3 hour classes several times a week with the younger group and almost every day with the older group.
As you understand, with such a tight schedule of training and frequent competitions, children who are seriously addicted to rhythmic gymnastics simply forget about school lessons. Therefore, parents have to help them with the assimilation of the school curriculum and close their eyes to poor performance.
All these sacrifices, of course, I want to justify with high results in competitions, which, with strong competition and subjectivity of judicial judgments, are not always achievable. Therefore, small athletes experience strong nervous tension and are forced to constantly deal with stress.
And then there is the tremendous physical exertion that gymnasts must withstand in training to achieve the desired results. All this brings up a strong character and fighting spirit that is hard to break.
Rhythmic gymnastics not only makes people strong and beautiful, but also develops sense of purpose and assertiveness in them. And this is an indisputable advantage of this sport.
Rhythmic gymnastics for beginners includes elements such as bridges, splits, exercises with balls, ribbons, clubs, and much more. Athletes constantly perform many exercises for flexibility and stretching.
And they have to stretch constantly, despite the pain. Without a good stretch, there will be no results. Therefore, children often complain of fatigue. But over time, complaints are getting smaller, and the results are getting higher.
Gymnasts finish performing relatively early - at most, how long you can stay in this sport is up to 22-23 years old, and this happens very rarely. Some girls in 15 years go into sports ballet, some go to dance or fitness.
But even this short period of time is enough to completely change a person’s life.
School of rhythmic gymnastics
School of rhythmic gymnastics for children teaches them to work and self-discipline. Patience, independence and willpower are those qualities, without which it is impossible to achieve success in rhythmic gymnastics, and which help people overcome any obstacles in everyday life. Athletes do not know what alcohol, cigarettes, night parties and bad companies are.
They have their own clear daily routine and their priorities in life. They are strong personalities who rarely back away from their goals. And, moreover, rhythmic gymnastics brings up excellent social skills in children, the ability to hold out in front of a large audience, to normally perceive competent criticism and assessment of others, work in a group and listen to the opinions of other people.
Of course, the conversation about rhythmic gymnastics would not be complete if we had not touched on the topic of the health of athletes. In general, this sport is considered not the most traumatic of the existing ones.
For example, gymnastics is more unpredictable in terms of injury. But rhythmic gymnastics also has its own characteristics.
Most in this sport, the spine, knees and ankles suffer from intense hours-long workouts. Athletes often need a massage.
But on the other hand, rhythmic gymnastics also brings many benefits, developing the cardiovascular, respiratory and autonomic systems of the body, as well as making the posture of girls just perfect.
Athletes are distinguished by high performance and durable immunity than ordinary children of school age, who spend whole days at the computer, unfortunately, cannot boast.
During classes in rhythmic gymnastics also develops the ear for music and rhythm.
And finally, you should pay attention to the financial side of the issue. After all, parents of gymnasts have to pay for additional training, as well as buy a lot of expensive attributes. The largest amount of funds goes to costumes. Since they try to make them very beautiful, shiny, embroider with rhinestones and patterns.
Therefore, the cost of one good suit can be 30-40 thousand rubles, and this is not the limit. And imagine how many competitions take place every year. And you don’t want your daughter to be in the same costume all the time. Therefore, the costs will be decent. And, to be honest, not everyone can afford it.
How to combine all the positive aspects of rhythmic gymnastics and avoid dangerous moments? Just let your child do gymnastics for yourself. Let your daughter lead an active lifestyle, but do not chase the results. Talk to her about her life priorities.
If she wants to become a good doctor or an artist, or to master another interesting profession, it will be very important for her to finish school well. And she can do gymnastics in her free time.
Well, if this sport is still fascinating her seriously, and she decides to achieve success in this field, despite all obstacles, pain and fatigue, be sure to support your child and be near no matter what.
Russia is famous for its rhythmic gymnastics school, experienced coaches and strong athletes. Therefore, it is quite possible that the future Olympic champion is growing in your family.
Before you start stretching each person must learn the basic rules of safety.
Try doing a couple of simple exercises at home: stand up straight with your fingers on the feet. If it doesn’t work out for you, then you definitely need to develop flexibility, but don’t think that after a week of doing the exercises you will be able to sit on the cross splits.
Exercises for the development of plasticity must be performed continuously. For convenience, it is better to make a schedule.
Really good results may become apparent in a month, but with flexibility, everything is individual. So do not be discouraged and do not give up.
For stretch marks you should have special clothes, it can be a couple of sizes larger.
All exercises should be performed slowly, smoothly and without tears. You should not feel pain, everything should be comfortable. After all, you want to become more plastic, and not to get an Olympic medal.
Exercises are best performed in a good mood and in the morning. You will receive a huge charge of positive emotions, which is enough for the whole working day.
In training, you should pay attention to all muscles. Flexibility is the interaction of all muscle groups, so you can not pull the legs and completely throw your hands.
For stretching developed whole programs of different specialists. Take advantage of them.
Video lessons in gymnastics
Basketball section for childrenBasketball is loved by many children. Children from 9 years are accepted to the basketball section. All students are divided into the following age groups: preparatory - 9-10 years old, initial training - 11-12
Championship Uruguay. Second Division: bets and oddsSlots: 956 Roulettes: 7 License: Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, ELK, Yggdrasil, Habanero, Amatic, Isoftbet, Netent, Rival, Igrosoft, Quickspin. Games: Automaton, Poker, Roulette. Total 963 Recoil: 98% Bonus
Positions in basketball in English. Basketball: player positionsTo date, three of the most popular team sports stand out. In the first place there is no question of football, and the second with the third is divided into basketball and hockey. It should be noted,
Basketball leagues of the worldIn the world today there are a huge number of basketball leagues, cups and other competitions. In addition to the national championships on the planet, there are international tournaments. We will talk about them today
Championship Uruguay. Division TwoSlots: 956 Roulettes: 7 License: Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, ELK, Yggdrasil, Habanero, Amatic, Isoftbet, Netent, Rival, Igrosoft, Quickspin. Games: Automaton, Poker, Roulette. Total 963 Recoil: 98% Bonus
Super League 2016/2017 TableSlots: 956 Roulettes: 7 License: Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, ELK, Yggdrasil, Habanero, Amatic, Isoftbet, Netent, Rival, Igrosoft, Quickspin. Games: Automaton, Poker, Roulette. Total 963 Recoil: 98% Bonus
Basketball: Uruguay Championship. 2nd Division »Prognozist.ruSlots: 956 Roulettes: 7 License: Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, ELK, Yggdrasil, Habanero, Amatic, Isoftbet, Netent, Rival, Igrosoft, Quickspin. Games: Automaton, Poker, Roulette. Total 963 Recoil: 98% Bonus
"UMMC" beat "Invent" at a partySob. inf. , September 29, 2017 The current Russian champions from the UMMC team in Yekaterinburg in the first round of the national basketball championship beat the local in Kursk on September 29
Mashkovtsev Alexey | Learn from professional trainersNEWS OF SCHOOL-SPORTS LIFE On January 19, in the Universal Sports Complex CSKA, a practical seminar was held for children's coaches in Moscow and the Moscow Region dedicated to the 80th anniversary
8 gymnastic exercises that will be useful to you
Gymnasts are one of the most powerful athletes in the world. Take for example Andrew Speer, owner of the Speer Strength gym in New York. He is one of the most light-hearted people on the planet, who received the title "Beast Tamer", for which you need to perform three exercises - squatting with a pistol, pressing and pulling up, and all this with a 48-kilogram weight.
Speer connects his progress in the rocking chair with the years of gymnastic training. She helped him focus not only on building muscle and strength.
He aimed for a mixture of endurance, stability, balance, power and muscular strength. And he became the athlete he is today. (We are sure that he got his “cubes” in the same way).
Take an example from him and include these eight gymnastic exercises in your workout today.
"Boat" and "swing"
These basic exercises gymnasts develop press and learn to strain all the muscles at the same time, which, according to Speer, is absolutely necessary in this sport.
And this is why it is important for you: the stronger and more stable you can hold an accepted position, the better you will be able to transfer power from the upper body to the lower body without loss of energy.
So you can more effectively perform squats, throws, jerks, lifts, jumps, punches and kicks, as well as running.
How to perform: lay on your back, straight legs together, hands behind your head. Tighten the press, tear off the legs, head and shoulders about five centimeters from the floor. Stand still. Your body should take the form of a banana, from fingers to toes. This is a “boat”. Hold the position for at least 30 seconds, and then start swinging to increase the intensity. This is a "swing". Your press will get that more workout, promises Speer.
Pulling up with a bent body
As Speer says, gymnasts pull just like that. And all others are advised. Because in the bent position increases the stability of the whole body, which allows you to focus more effort on lifting the body to the horizontal bar. In addition, more muscles are used this way, including the gluteal and biceps muscles of the thigh, and the latissimus and abs work together.
How to perform: Take a horizontal bar for the upper grip, hands on the width of the hips or shoulders. Hang on. Strain the press, squeeze the hips and direct the legs slightly forward so that the body forms a stretched letter C.
Keep this bend throughout the exercise. Pulling up, imagine that you are pushing on the upper surface of the horizontal bar, and focus on pulling the navel up.
Look straight ahead and touch the bar with the top of your chest. Drop down.
The gymnasts perform this exercise on parallel bars or rings. “This isometric exercise strengthens the strength and endurance of the muscles of your“ cubes ”, hip flexors, the widest muscles and triceps,” says Speer. If you can stay for 20-30 seconds, your torso is really strong.
How to perform: sit between the paralets or, if not, between two hexagonal dumbbells. Take hold of the handles, stretch your arms, put your shoulders down, bend your knees and tear them away and the fifth point from the floor. Hold for 30 seconds. Return to the starting position. When you can easily keep 30 seconds with your legs bent, try doing the same with straight.
Push-ups in the plate
The gymnasts perform an exercise plan to demonstrate their outstanding strength and endurance of the upper body. But this is aerobatics, so Speer recommends push-ups in the plate, that is, shifting the weight forward as it gets closer to the floor. This will help develop the pectoral and deltoid muscles, as well as the core, muscles, and connective tissue in the wrists and shoulders.
How to perform: take the position for push-ups, arms straight, palms at shoulder level, body straight. As the elbows flex, let the chest and shoulders move forward until the palms are at the level of the chest or ribs. Hold, then return to the starting position.
“Tumbling is the basis of acrobatics in gymnastics,” says Speer. “They improve spatial thinking and body control.” Yes, you are unlikely to twist the opposite flip, but you should master the flip well. "This is the easiest and most effective way to avoid injury from falling."
How to perform: on a mat, grass or soft surface. Sit down, place your hands on the floor at 3 cm from a little wider than shoulders. Bend your head between your hands, push your feet off the floor, so that your hips go over your head. When your feet are at the top, push off with your hands and use the moment to stand up again.
Every gymnast should be able to do the splits. “But it takes time to learn this,” Speer says. “It requires sustainability, not tension.”
Well, why do you need this? To strengthen the flexibility of the biceps thighs, hip flexors, and your whole shape as a whole, Speer says. For most men, these muscles are always in good shape due to constant sitting.
And the more flexible they are, the better you will be doing almost any exercise on your lower body.
How to perform: It is important not to force yourself, not to go beyond the comfortable sensations. If you feel pain, immediately stop doing it.
From the standing position, take a step forward and go down until the knee of the back leg touches the floor. Keep your torso straight, slowly straighten your front leg and move her foot forward as far as possible. Gently push the hips to the floor.
For simplicity, you can hold your hands in small boxes, benches or blocks for yoga.
Front and rear balance
These exercises strengthen the balance, strength of the legs, and flexibility of the biceps muscles of the thigh and thighs in general.
How to perform: for the front, put your feet shoulder-width apart, spread your arms to the side, lift one leg as high as possible forward. Squeeze the quadriceps and straighten the box.
Do not move your hips, they should be smooth during the whole exercise.
For the back instead of raising the leg forward, lean forward forward so that the torso is parallel to the floor, and then lift one leg back so that it forms one line with the torso.
How to learn rhythmic gymnastics
Rhythmic gymnastics is one of the most beautiful sports, which fascinates with the flexibility of athletes, their slender figures and smooth movements, the brightness of costumes, and sophisticated music. It often seems that gymnasts are exotic birds that have flown in from another planet. In fact, for more than one year of hard work and many hours of training, behind an amazing stretch and flexibility.
What you need to know about rhythmic gymnastics
First of all, it is worth noting that the sport should be started early enough. It is recommended to bring the child to the section at the age of four to six years, when the joints and ligaments are as plastic as possible. At this particular time, girls begin to master the basics, learn to perform the simplest elements.
When choosing a school, parents should honestly answer the question whether they want their daughter to enjoy sports achievements, or the section is a way of organizing leisure, recreation, the formation of a beautiful figure in the future.
In the first case, it is necessary to devote time to finding a coach - it depends, if not 90, then 75% of success is obviously.
Please note that the matter is not only in professionalism, but also in human qualities, the ability to establish contact with the wards.
If you don’t expect serious victories from a child, a section at a school or a sports club will do. Важно, чтобы среди оборудования для занятий был не один мяч для художественной гимнастики, а полный комплект снаряжения.
Что понадобится гимнастке
Чтобы занятия принесли результат и не были чреваты травмами, следует позаботиться об экипировке. В первую очередь это спортивный купальник и правильная обувь – чешки или получешки. Учтите, что единственным купальником обойтись не получится: их понадобится несколько, как для тренировок, так и для выступлений.
In addition, many exercises are done with special items. This can be a ball, as well as jump ropes, clubs for rhythmic gymnastics. Choose them should be very carefully, focusing on the recommendations of the coach.
At the same time, quality is important - for example, a cheap jump rope for rhythmic gymnastics can break during a performance, negating all efforts.
Poor maces do not have a well-balanced balance, so working with them is inconvenient.
Where to buy products for rhythmic gymnastics
To practice this sport to be effective and bring health benefits, as well as results in the form of victories at various competitions, you should take care of high-quality equipment in advance. So, buy a rope in Kaliningrad is not difficult.
Presented in the range of balls, skipping rope and maces in the online store Planet Sport.
It offers the most extensive selection of products of reliable and conscientious manufacturers, which are distinguished by their attractive price, serve for a long time and are suitable for various categories of gymnasts.
Buy clubs for gymnastics or other sports equipment at affordable prices, with a guarantee of quality products. Please note that delivery is done here, orders are made at any time.